• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize
Feel like Ball St should be able to get 10-13 more...seems like Toledo should get 3 TDs even if they just go primarily to the ground. Yea, Nay?

They said that RB Armstead for Temple was going to start, he's limping just walking around on the field pregame.

Wow, Zips open it up passing that possession, something like 4-of-4 scoring TD through the air.
WMich getting rolled...fumble, blk'd punt = easy TDs for Ohio.
Owls get FG to open

Offenses in Akron having a little more success early than anticipated. Four possessions, two TDs and a missed FG.

Kato making some plays. I have a hard time believing they can keep this up. May set up for a NIU second half play.

Kato making some plays. I have a hard time believing they can keep this up. May set up for a NIU second half play.

I hear you. Both teams deciding to air it out...do the opposite the opposing Ds expect you to do? But yeah, if Akron is going to keep up that gameplan there will be bad reads and turnovers by Nelson. Really figured his legs would be more factor than his arm.

Well that plan is probably out the window. Akron somehow throws short of the marker on 3rd and short and NIL just runs it right back down their throat

UCF ran into the Temple FG K giving them a first down - Owls taking 3 pts off the board trying for more

I doubled down on under and I never do that. Expecting NIU to pound and more of what we expected pre game 2nd half

Childers is 17 of 19 passing! Nelson 12 of 15! Both QBs over 80% passing. Odd. No way Nelson can keep that up and agree that NIU will go more to the run. I don't know what that means for the total though.

I'm so ice cold on unders, it's amazing I've done as well as I have this season. Think I went 0-fer last week on them and still had a great week

Haha UCF field is confusing dude thought he was in
Anyone remember Tennessee/Bama in '96? And the deaf Bama defensive player who thought he was in the end zone when he wasn't? And has anyone figured out why Bama was getting 14.5 in that one? Literally every SEC fan I knew loaded up on Bama in that one.

Rourke has QBR of 245.8 in the game. I don't know QBRs but that is higher than what Tua has for the year

What was that deaf player's name? I was 20 at the time and raging every weekend in college so memory is a blur. Didn't he play for the Broncos?

Back