• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize
Just like Oregon drew it up....just need 2 more of those and keep Zona scoreless

Looking like 13-16 for -5.1u if Nevada holds on. Stanford, Missouri ML, & Oregon ML is the difference between a solid day and -5u....the way it goes. Hope the rest of you cashed today

Bad call, he pulled him down straight, not backwards from shoulder pad jersey. Pushing him down after was borderline.

Hawaii put in Moussa instead of Cordeiro. Must be trying to preserve the RS...and thereby preserving the Fresno cover too.

What’s the total on arguments breaking out immediately before and after the playoff ranking release?
Haha, plenty.

My arguments will be where they out 'certain' teams from like 8-16. These are the key ones once we get some more losses involved.

Then. We'll see where they 'value up' and 'value down' certain conferences.

Looks like I’m going to finish 16-15-1 for +0.65. Will have to double check that unit count tomorrow.

See you made it to the end, well almost 5min left but I think you are safe with Fresno. My prayer at the start of the 4th qrt has not been answered. UH hasn't scored in the 2nd H, WTF. Fumbles a handoff, the 100y KO ret missed FG...frustrating game for Hawaii backers.

God bless Dan Brooks for signing him and Tee Martin's son right before he retired. Higgins might be our best player.
You should see him on the basketball court.
He would be starting or 6th man for you guys right now

Higgins is phenomenal. I respect the hell out of Dan Brooks for working his butt off on the recruiting trail knowing he was about to retire. Brooks put in 15 good years for the Vols, too.

Yep I know some love to thrive off the non P5 leagues but MAC and Sun Belt I always find so difficult

Actually looked at weather there and it looked like wind was just going to get worse during the game, 15-18mph I think
I looked and it was supposed to be 9-14 all game long. That was as of 90 mins before kick.

Ragland has a weird tick with his arms and shoulders I've never noticed before.

Wasn't watching did something involving MACtion happen in that Buffalo game? Last I saw a score it was 7 pts I thought with about 3 minutes left unless I read the score wrong

Buffalo missed an xpt, something they have done alot this year, which put them up by 6. Then they kicked a FG to go up by 9 which was the final.

Reactions: KJ
What is the second half play? Over 28? That would back up the game over of 63.5. Ball State +7.5? That would be like making them +28.5 for the game.

Only drama is Toledo QB throwing senseless INTs. Everyone is so wide open, why try threading passes? Play for another down you dumb fuck. I need 42pts

Toledo got a D TD. Toledo threw INT in EZ. Ball St threw INT in RZ. Anything else I am forgetting?

Back