• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize
You are at the 3 yard line with a chance to cut into the lead, not just stay even with the half time deficit. That was one of Akron's best chances to get back in the game, from a coaching perspective. Bowden thinks he can hold NIU scoreless and score 2 TDs from here?

UCF D so good they allowed Temple 34 1st H pts. National Champion caliber for sure!

I just want the whole playoff blown up, it's pretty much ruined what chance anyone outside of maybe 6-8 teams will ever have of winning the ship, didn't even see the rankings this week nor do I care

BCS at least was interesting. This isn't.

I just want the whole playoff blown up, it's pretty much ruined what chance anyone outside of maybe 6-8 teams will ever have of winning the ship, didn't even see the rankings this week nor do I care

BCS at least was interesting. This isn't.

Me too. Didn't watch, I know who the top 4 are because everyone says, but I don't know where anyone else is ranked. Really the best thing would be to break up the 130 teams or whatever into two different classifications and let P5 and G5 have their own deals. But whatever...

Wow, they called a targeting on an NIU player. Helmet contact was so light and insignificant, what the hell are we doing here. They better not uphold that call.

Actually you know what was really interesting, Michigan and Nebraska arguing about who were the real national champs. Colorado and Georgia Tech, now that was great stuff

314 2h UCF tt o19.5 -125 4* for me, not sure where the stops come from unless the 2h completely flips the script. Should see tons of plays

Unfortunately, Akron was done when Kato went out.

Never would've guessed, but actually Nelson was having one of if not his best passing game ever as a Zip QB! 18-26-299-2-0. Shame for him. The back up went 3-12-27-1-2.

Back