• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize
Now that Clemson is good all the time I miss Dabo's fiery post game interviews surrounded by fans

Unbelievable how good Alabama and Clemson are this year. And that's why I hate the playoff. The focus on the elite teams diminishes everyone else. I don'ty want to prove theoreticaly that Clemson is better than Teaxas and Washington and a whole lot of other teams we didn't play. I just want to play and beat our rivals. Every game should be a championship in itself.

Unbelievable how good Alabama and Clemson are this year. And that's why I hate the playoff. The focus on the elite teams diminishes everyone else. I don'ty want to prove theoreticaly that Clemson is better than Teaxas and Washington and a whole lot of other teams we didn't play. I just want to play and beat our rivals. Every game should be a championship in itself.

I actually hate the playoff too. I hate it because it is all anyone and everyone wants to talk about all the time. I thought I would like the 4 team playoff and for years advocated something similar, but now I just don't participate in playoff talk or care much about the matchups or semifinal / final games.

Oregon doesn't have it tonight....Ducks -6.5 2nd H means they can lose by 8 and still cover? Anyone think they have something like that in them?

Texas is the Big 12's UNC, whic
I actually hate the playoff too. I hate it because it is all anyone and everyone wants to talk about all the time. I thought I would like the 4 team playoff and for years advocated something similar, but now I just don't participate in playoff talk or care much about the matchups or semifinal / final games.
I talk about it, because my team is so much a part of it, but I don't want everyone focused on it to the exclusion (or disparagement) of everything else. I'd prefer a 6-game season in which we just played Georgia, South Carolina, Georgia Tech, Auburn, NC State, and UNC. Sure, a longer season in which we played Maryland, FSU, and some mix of Furman, Virginia Tech, BC, Tennessee, Duke, Alabama, Virginia, Kentucky, Miami, Tulane, and TAMU would be great.

Hawaii was ready to defend that, the problem was too many UH players rushed down towards the goal line to get him and he quickly just ran around them

ESPN talking about the playoff during San Diego St - Nevada. That is the shit I hate. They always work it into the conversation atleast once every quarter no matter what game is on.

Yep lobbed something against the wall hoping FSU would show pride today. Talking heads are right, doubt Clemson this time of year
I don't blame you. I couldn't pull the trigger on Clemson either because FSU just has too many 4* players. I have a hard time believing they're not better than they are.

ESPN talking about the playoff during San Diego St - Nevada. That is the shit I hate. They always work it into the conversation atleast once every quarter no matter what game is on.
Yes, that's a good comment. I don't even like the scores running at the bottom of the screen. Huey Long said "Every man a king". and I say, "Every game a championship."

Just poured my last bourbon for the night, hopefully these last two plays are decided by the time I’m done. I’m way too tired to make it to the end of these games.

If the announcers see OL holding and it isn't called you know it is bad. Fresno got away with one on a 3rd and long conversion.

Well that should do it for Oregon.

MW, tell me about the early years of Dabo’s tenure. When did you know he would be able to do the things he’s done?

This is where I start pretending the Hawaii line is higher than it is to make myself feel better. "Well ofcourse I would've bet Hawaii +34"

Hopefully some drunk cowgirls are taking advantage of our resident Oklahoma St expert

Back