• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize
I bought it at -115...then it moved to -110 hah. Bought off my 8.5, letting my -3 teaser ride. ML parlayed Oregon with Nevada tho

in hotel room and my phone app wont load. hard to track all the damn games. Need Carolina to hold by 3 to hit my teaser.

Guess I'll try to stay up for this baseball game tonight, couldn't quite make it yesterday

I swore off betting FSU last year. I can't understand why coaches leave starters in this late with the lead. I hate it. Urban used to do this. Never disliked Tebow, but wished him harm. F' em. Take his knee out, concussion him.
Nobody pulls the starters sooner than Dabo does, but Lawrence is a true freshman. He needs reps. Have you seen Alabama play? He clearly improved from the 1Q to the 3Q.

Time to head hunt. FSU is not coming back, and starters still in.
What is wrong with you? It was 38-0 with 8 minutes left in the third. Charlie Ward threw a TD pass against Clemson in '93 when it was 36-0 with one minute left in the third just to pad his stats for his Heisman campaign. Lawrence actually needs the reps.

Last edited:
Hippies tried rushing the field in Berkley then they figured it was too aggressive a move

It's' funny because in conservative places, like Clemson, no one ever even thought of keeping fans off the field after the game. What's to worry about? We've been going on the field after every game going back to at least the early '70's.

Back