• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize
I like us to cover. Just think our defense will play reasonably well and our big WRs will overwhelm their secondary.

So go ahead and fade me.

Ugh.

A&M +1/2 2H....Go big on this.
Ruh roh we buttin' heads tonight it seems. A&M better find something in the locker room, they looked flat-lined in that 1h. Have the team to do it just not sure Cowbell ARENA is the best place to just flip the switch. GL regardless Frank.

Guess it's circled but I still see 7.5 which to me isn't much different than 9.5

Oregon is a pretty big darling though, showing over 70% on the Quack Attack

My source has -7. I guess thinking is Tate will start, but that hasn't mattered this year in the new offense.

Yeah looks like Bookmaker has dropped the hook and juiced 7. Most others are at 7.5 or 8, BM the only one I'm seeing with 7 -115

I'm sure I've seen it, but can't remember a better defensive performance wasted than what I am seeing in El Paso.

Stillwater keeps partying like this VC gonna find some cowgirl to love on tonight

any opinions on SDSU game? line seems to be begging for Aztec money

I've been toying with the idea of taking Nevada all week but I'm scared. Hate the number, value sucks on Reno. You watch SDSt O play enough games this year though and you can see Nevada winning.

Thinking of all the Rocky Long HT and end of game interviews where he has basically said the other team was better than us but we won.

any opinions on SDSU game? line seems to be begging for Aztec money
On SDSU at pk, one of my favorites today. Surprising action is 50/50...Reno coming back from the upset on the Island last week, pure situation. Think SDSU control both sides of the LOS and just crossing fingers they don't get gassed

Kicking myself for getting the 8.5.....didn't think it would move down to 7 in any world. Already on them -3 in a teaser and now -8.5. Don't think I can add

Prolly should hedge a little on 2h Texas but not certain they even cover the 3.5. They grabbed momentum in that 2nd qtr but completely lost it by HT

Back