Lsu Tigers

TroyStacks

18" Pythons
are IMO the best team in the country. When they are on like tonite I think they beat any team by DD. I probably just jinxed the game sorry but if they play 4q of their best football they are just that much better than everyone. Size, strength, speed, talent and heart. I always say tOSU is the best this year but I think this performance tonite has sealed it for me. Its too bad there are no playoffs. I will even go as far to say this is a top 5 team in the past decade hands down.

I agree to an extent...........heart, I'm not so sure. Russell throwing into double and triple coverage now, just to show off his arm. Stay in the game until it's over.
Definitely the most talent. If they played like killers, no one could stand the onslaught.

GL

Press

I still think USC and tOSU beats them. Those Domers look like they are running in molasses. It tends to make everyone they play look like world beaters. But your right they are a very talented team.

LSU, imo, is definetly the most talented but they also make more mental mistakes then any other top team. If they play their A game, then no one can beat them, too bad that hardly ever happens.

Stacks lets not get carried away bro. They are talented, but beating usc by dd whens the last time that happened ? Like 7 years ago ..

This team didnt look to great away from baton rouge.. Russel isnt always this sharp..

BTW Im pretty sure people were saying the thing about Michigan after they beat down Notre Dame..

Anyway This is Notre Dame they are beating up on in New Orleans, I would take USC on a neutral field. Once again caroll vs miles who do you want with 1 month to get ready?

This should put an end to this crazy statement..Away from home

Lsu scored 3 points at auburn and 10 at florida...

I will say that I am impressed by rb #5..

I do not think they are the best team in the country however, they are just the third team this yr to kick the shit out of ND..

not carried away, granted ND is garbage but you line up their A game with anyone elses and I think they win every time. This years USC would not beat this team. Russell is going to be a great pro QB.i mean his pick tonite ws just b/c he was completing everything elese why not kinda throw. This is the perfect case for a playoff though is it not.

btw ND is the most overrated team ever and they are barely top 20 in my book. boise would put up a better fight than these clowns

abcs thats different. away sec games are national championship atmospheres as is and with those defenses it is rediculous. neutral field i'd take thes guys over anyone though no doubt. carroll is better than miles duh hahahaha but they are too young.

TroyStacks said:
abcs thats different. away sec games are national championship atmospheres as is and with those defenses it is rediculous. neutral field i'd take thes guys over anyone though no doubt. carroll is better than miles duh hahahaha but they are too young.

You honestly think Auburns defense and Floridas Defense are better than USC's?? :spank: Man you watched the rose bowl.. You can read the quote in my sig. LSU is a different beast on the road.. They didnt beat any of the good teams by double digits..barely beat tenny ole miss and arkansas.. You are carried away by the hype

USC in their big games this year won 55 - 19 against arkansas and beat ND Nebraska and Michigan all by 15+.. Man you know better than to make crazy statements like that

Russell threw 6 picks in his two biggest SEC games this year...they beat up on a piss poor ND defense...nothing more tunight....:spank:

How about someone mentioning the SEC's defenses...third straight bowl game the SEC D's have DOMINATED in the 2nd halfs....:smiley_acbe:

well maybe your right but i think LSU would beat anyone in a neutral setting. USC will win everything next year and the year after it will be floridas turn IMO. USC and Ohio st are proven big game program winners consistently over the L10 years. LSU is not as good on the road true but damn if they don;t beat down a "good" team or 2 per year and just make ya think this is one of the best ya know

abcs said:
You honestly think Auburns defense and Floridas Defense are better than USC's?? :spank: Man you watched the rose bowl.. You can read the quote in my sig. LSU is a different beast on the road.. They didnt beat any of the good teams by double digits..barely beat tenny ole miss and arkansas.. You are carried away by the hype

USC in their big games this year won 55 - 19 against arkansas and beat ND Nebraska and Michigan all by 15+.. Man you know better than to make crazy statements like that

USC: 2nd best 2-loss team in America...LSWho #1....:smiley_acbe: :smiley_acbe: :smiley_acbe:

Im not gonna argue with you.. Ill just say whats carolls record against top 15 teams the past 5 years? Whats Miles and or LSUS?

LSU has the potential but they dont have the coaching or the consistency.. like i said before they needed a miracle 4th down conversion to beat ole miss at home. If LSU played like they did tonight then It would be a good game vs USC, but do you think one guy on ND's Defense would start for USC?

Florida fans need to hush until monday night, those fools got lucky against like 3 teams, their stats are distorted becuz they schedule w carolina and c florida.. We will see how good they are coming up

abcs said:
Im not gonna argue with you.. Ill just say whats carolls record against top 15 teams the past 5 years? Whats Miles and or LSUS?

LSU has the potential but they dont have the coaching or the consistency.. like i said before they needed a miracle 4th down conversion to beat ole miss at home. If LSU played like they did tonight then It would be a good game vs USC, but do you think one guy on ND's Defense would start for USC?

Florida fans need to hush until monday night, those fools got lucky against like 3 teams, their stats are distorted becuz they schedule w carolina and c florida.. We will see how good they are coming up

:smiley_acbe: :smiley_acbe: :smiley_acbe: :smiley_acbe: :smiley_acbe: :smiley_acbe: :smiley_acbe: :smiley_acbe:

Sorry bro, you're right....USC #1 two loss team in America...LSWho #1a....:cheers:

TroyStacks said:
abcs- exactly right on about florida

We'll see big dogg...we'll see...all I know is that we BEAT your self-proclaimed BEST TEAM IN AMERICA (23-10), so..............ya must REALLY luv da Gators, right????????????????????

haha if you guys thought the rose and sugar were bloody.. stay tuned for monday night
15_6_25.gif
The BCS is good for exposing overrated teams.. (1) Michigan (2) Notre dame (3) Gators

TroyStacks said:
@ the swamp though.....can'tr wait to see the asswhooping the buckeyes throw on your Yagtors

Oh I get it...their only the best team in American in Baton Rouge....I got it...and, u & everyone in the U.S. is predicting that asswhooping...we'll see...that -7 is looking sweet, hey bro?????????????

Mully :cheers:

abcs said:
haha if you guys thought the rose and sugar were bloody.. stay tuned for monday night
15_6_25.gif
The BCS is good for exposing overrated teams.. (1) Michigan (2) Notre dame (3) Gators

U and every SQUARE in America are on 'dem Buckeyes...sure hope your right.....:cheers:

LSU is the best SEC team and would give OSU the best game, but the Buckeyes would prevail.

Austintx_05 said:
LSU is the best SEC team and would give OSU the best game, but the Buckeyes would prevail.

:smiley_acbe: :smiley_acbe: :smiley_acbe: :smiley_acbe:

I agree...in fact, we should give back our 23-10 win....oh, and I'll tell Auburn to give their win over the GREAT LSU back too....y'all crack me up with your CFB knowledge....:cheers:

USC & LSU....CHAMPIONS of the 2-Loss LOSERS...:spank:

People keep on saying lsu is that great WRRRRRRRRRROOOONNGGG

They are good, with great potential

Im sorry but they blew out a bunch of shitty teams and looked average against decent teams.

MrMulligan said:
:smiley_acbe: :smiley_acbe: :smiley_acbe: :smiley_acbe:

I agree...in fact, we should give back our 23-10 win....oh, and I'll tell Auburn to give their win over the GREAT LSU back too....y'all crack me up with your CFB knowledge....:cheers:

USC & LSU....CHAMPIONS of the 2-Loss LOSERS...:spank:

This is an uphill battle fighting the Gator Homers. I don't care. SEC is overhyped. I think its funny you Florida fans actually think your gonna beat Ohio St.

This argument is silly.. could lsu beat usc .. sure they could.. but by double digits Um no!!

USC has a proven record against top teams, they dont only win they blow them out
Michigan in 2 rose bowls
Oklahoma in the big game
Arkansas twice
Cal this year
Notre Dame

Anytime they get up for a game its not even close.. i think theyd beat lsu by 8

Ohio State is the best team in the country and the 7 or more wont be enough for Fla backers.

abcs said:
This argument is silly.. could lsu beat usc .. sure they could.. but by double digits Um no!!

USC has a proven record against top teams, they dont only win they blow them out
Michigan in 2 rose bowls
Oklahoma in the big game
Arkansas twice
Cal this year
Notre Dame

Anytime they get up for a game its not even close.. i think theyd beat lsu by 8

How did USC do vs Texas?

abcs said:
You cant win them all...

:cheers: Just messin with ya buddy....I couldn't resist. A least our a good sport about it....

:drink: :shake:

LSU 2007-2008

Home games: MTSU, VaTech, South Carolina, Florida, Auburn, LaTech, Arkansas
Away games: Miss St, Tulane, Kentucky, Bama, Ole Miss

Quite a favorable schedule compared to this year, National Championship in New Orleans next year...

renew orleans said:
LSU 2007-2008

Home games: MTSU, VaTech, South Carolina, Florida, Auburn, LaTech, Arkansas
Away games: Miss St, Tulane, Kentucky, Bama, Ole Miss

Quite a favorable schedule compared to this year, National Championship in New Orleans next year...

Not happy about having to travel there.. The way I see it by looking at both schedules LSU should prob be 3-0 (App st, Va Tech, Miss St) w/ Tulane the game after SC..
SC could be 3-0 or 2-1 (Lous Laf, @Georgia, S. Car St) w/ Miss St after LSU.. I personally think we finally get the dawgs (watch out abcs!) even if it is at your place.
Then I think LSU gives us our first loss, they are too fast..

Back