Kobe Bryant RIP

Saw him at his academy back in December, not a dude that shows emotion but I'm literally in tears.

Sad, sad day for the league.

Absolutely terrible.

RIP to all those that died in this shocking event.

Makes one question their own mortality. Damn.

Flying as a general rule is safe, at least commercially, but there have been quite a few of these small aircrafts of rich people that have problems. It might be worth it to inform these athletes of the dangers involved with that.

Today, Payne Stewart, jfk jr, Ron Brown, Jim Croce, Jon Denver, Aaliyah (never spell it right), Stevie Ray Vaughn, Ritchie Valens, Cory Lidle, .... and that is just off the top of my head.

I was just in California and I realize how tough the traffic is there and maybe I am overthinking it but I don't think the small aircraft thing is worth the risk.

Someone posted it on FB and I shoulda done a better job confirming it, was caught up in the moment

Last edited:
Pro Bowlers, PGA Golfers, Soccer Players, Collegiate players, NBA Players, all learning the debating news while playing their respective game is just gut wrenching.

It shows how big Kobe was and not just in basketball. He was a iconic legend.

Pro Bowlers, PGA Golfers, Soccer Players, Collegiate players, NBA Players, all learning the debating news while playing their respective game is just gut wrenching.

It shows how big Kobe was and not just in basketball. He was a iconic legend.
Nice of CBS to follow Tiger after his round as his caddie told him(lord).

soo we were at the symphony. It was a touring group doing Beatles songs. At intermission I turned on the phone and saw the news.
when they came back out and played one song. Then on of the singers said “we dedicate this song to the family of Kobe Bryant”
They played “Let it be”

This is a big one for sure. As far as I can remember (in my lifetime at least), nothing to really compare it to. When I seen this and posted it I really hoped it was fake, TMZ is usually spot on but didn’t see it anywhere else so was hopeful. That family must be mess. Sad shit

This is a big one for sure. As far as I can remember (in my lifetime at least), nothing to really compare it to. When I seen this and posted it I really hoped it was fake, TMZ is usually spot on but didn’t see it anywhere else so was hopeful. That family must be mess. Sad shit
Lady Di comes to mind as a little bigger, Reggie White maybe a little smaller.

Lady Di comes to mind as a little bigger, Reggie White maybe a little smaller.

I guess I meant specifically someone in sports and something so sudden (not Ali, or Palmer etc). Lady Di was big, I was still pretty young and don’t think I understood that as much.. White is a good one,didnt think of that but not as big imo. Plus he had been out of the league for a good amount of time right?

I guess I meant specifically someone in sports and something so sudden (not Ali, or Palmer etc). Lady Di was big, I was still pretty young and don’t think I understood that as much.. White is a good one,didnt think of that but not as big imo. Plus he had been out of the league for a good amount of time right?
The Minister was 4 years out of league, 43 when he died. Circumstances much different for sure.

Back