Kobe Bryant RIP

Holy shit, this is one of those things where you’ll always remember where you were..what you were doing when you heard the news. Tragic. When it comes to any type of flying accident, odds of survivors are always so low.

Only ABC reported about wife & daughters being on helicopter, no one else has mentioned anything about other people on board the crash.

kids + rick fox + kobe + wife is too many people. unless he owned a damn blackhawk I don't think private helicopters can normally carry more than 4 or 5 passengers?

kids + rick fox + kobe + wife is too many people. unless he owned a damn blackhawk I don't think private helicopters can normally carry more than 4 or 5 passengers?
Saw some rando on Twitter throw up Rick Fox.

Things spread like wildfire on there.

I just wait for @~Utah to confirm anything.

This was his private helicopter too, not some sketchy Vegas helicopter, so you would expect this thing to be in top condition. No room for error when in flight.

12:35 PM PT -- Kobe's daughter Gianna Maria -- aka GiGi -- was also on board the helicopter and died in the crash ... reps for Kobe tell TMZ Sports. She was 13.

We're told they were on their way to the Mamba Academy for a basketball practice when the crash occurred. The Academy is in nearby Thousand Oaks.

12:35 PM PT -- Kobe's daughter Gianna Maria -- aka GiGi -- was also on board the helicopter and died in the crash ... reps for Kobe tell TMZ Sports. She was 13.

We're told they were on their way to the Mamba Academy for a basketball practice when the crash occurred. The Academy is in nearby Thousand Oaks.

Fuck thats devastating for the mom

No one should ever have to bury a child

As I've said many times, I csnt stand flying, I need to be heavily drugged up

I always have trusted helicopters though, wonder what happened

I hope it wasnt a situation where they were going down and had time, that's the worst, absolute worst way to die

helicopters way worse than planes. Most crashes don’t go beyond local news but they happen often. I hate flying period. I know the statistics. It doesn’t matter to me.

Back