Kobe Bryant RIP

As I've said many times, I csnt stand flying, I need to be heavily drugged up

I always have trusted helicopters though, wonder what happened

I hope it wasnt a situation where they were going down and had time, that's the worst, absolute worst way to die

They said it was foggy on take off, and also mentioned the engine was heard "sputtering" as it descended.

Helicopters seems to be less safe to me, and it seems as if a lot of famous people (a lot probably isn't the best word, but enough to have it seem to be "a thing") have died in a helicopter crash. Just locally a prominent business man just died two weeks ago in a crash, and last year another local guy who had a national sales course taught to auto dealers died in one on an Arizona golf course. They were each flying the copter themselves though, which maybe is the issue for a lot of these crashes?

Why fly in the fucking fog

That will obviously be a question that will be asked and investigated. You'd imagine the pilot knew what he was doing and wouldn't have purposely put anyone in danger, so simply asking why fly in fog may be much more nuanced than that. It was initially my first thought as well when I saw the fog report.

It was really foggy near the coast. If it was his normal pilot, the conditions should have been an issue. Some people on the ground heard the motor was sputtering before the crash.

One report said the helicopter caught fire. Fog would not cause that type of issue. These crashes are normally mechanical or pilot error. Guess we shall see.

Holy shit, this is one of those things where you’ll always remember where you were..what you were doing when you heard the news. Tragic. When it comes to any type of flying accident, odds of survivors are always so low.
This... No doubt...
Just horrible...

One report said the helicopter caught fire. Fog would not cause that type of issue. These crashes are normally mechanical or pilot error. Guess we shall see.

thats what I saw as well... the helicopter was on fire

I see a bunch if peoplemon twitter saying cancel todays games

Is it just me or is that crazy?

Hes not a current player, they cant cancel games everytime a retired player dies

If it was the lakers I'd understand

I see a bunch if peoplemon twitter saying cancel todays games

Is it just me or is that crazy?

Hes not a current player, they cant cancel games everytime a retired player dies

If it was the lakers I'd understand

legend of the game and unexpected. If it was 40 years from now I agree

Seeing that someone predicted Kobe dying in a helicopter crash 7 years ago on twitter. That’s some crazy coincidence

I will remember exactly where I was and how I found out.
Marriott pool and BAR texted me.
Had no clue

I was talking shit about the jazz and gobert being amazed when I was about to send video from yesterday’s amazing block... then I saw tmz sports... didn’t believe it. Sent BAR and others a text

Always thought he would be what mj wasnt post career

The guy who represented basketball and the nba, like utah said around for 50 years

Like Gretzky has for hockey, madden for football etc.

Some all time greats step away from the limelight, Montana, mj, lemieux etc.

Back