• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

January Discussion Thread

Truly a wild league. The West again is madness. Any of these teams WCC real?! Not sure.
Can Golden State shake it? They running real bad.
Minny, OKC, Pels…..

Feel like we know the East much better

Truly a wild league. The West again is madness. Any of these teams WCC real?! Not sure.
Can Golden State shake it? They running real bad.
Minny, OKC, Pels…..

Feel like we know the East much better

I don't see a healthy Clippers being stopped - but those 3 all staying healthy is less than a 50% prop.

Big game in your NOLA tonight. ESPN fail with what seems like the 10th time the Sixers and Knicks have played. Could be their 1st. Couldn't care.

Pacers and Hawks total is 262 tonight.

What happened this year for these explosions in totals?

I feel like things leveled off last year.

Not so much this year.

Pacers and Hawks total is 262 tonight.

What happened this year for these explosions in totals?

I feel like things leveled off last year.

Not so much this year.
Believe Pacers had like 11 straight overs at start of season……I was against it like 3 times….
Then they kinda cooled off, but wagering their overs is profitable……

With these games flying over……so hard to resist hitting games with lines in the 215-225 range…….

I’ve noticed with Obi Toppin points props……mostly at 10.5-11.5

When he was the starter, dude scores like around 7-9 points in the 1st half, he’ll go scoreless 2nd half……seems like he’s had a shot limit on himself……I’ve hit and missed on his props few times……if he hits his 3’s, it’s almost a win.

Dude is now coming off bench…..don’t know his points prop, but he had 11 and 15 last 2 games…

He’s at 9 points at halftime, let’s see where he ends up…..

Product is hard for me to watch. Regular season games are like the all star game with a little defense. Sad for me. Use to love the Association

Without days and days of prep defenses have no chance. They can try all they want. The league needs to revert course and bring back the rules that made the league bigger than the NFL. Analytics plus the pro offensive rules of the 2000s have created this and it’s nuts.

Early game in Paris some nice degen action. Prob flies over the number but I think Cavs might be the stronger play- Mitchell off a 17 point night makes me want to play his pts over but 27.5 is scary & 26.5-134 is steep. I think pace will be up so 30 pts is attainable though. Maybe I'll put a same game parlay together here super degenerate!

Knicks been on a tear since getting blown out @ Indy. 5-0 in January margin of victory off the charts... @Dallas tonight no Luka Exum or Lively and it's 4.5. I can get a -4-112 currently something stinks. Not endorsing a Mavs play but I just thought -6 more like it. I'm not looking to fade the Knicks until Monday when they play Orlando.

Pels travel info above. Most everyone here thinks Pels wanted to sit everyone last night but Silver called in.

Win or lose this is something to see in Dallas tonight. Good GOD what a situation Pels have in their hands

So far, there will be more

Sixers tt o118.5 -115
Sixers/Pels ML parlay +103 2*
Pistons/Wiz u240.5 -110 2*

Pelicans came out like they warmed up outside.
My concern for them today is that late arrival Sat morning yet they still won the game. Chill for a day yesterday then play again today early, definitely a situation in play for Dallas. Just need the Pels to get right at some point this game and find a way to win. If the spread was in the 6-7 range I'd have probably taken the points and still included the Pels in the ML parlay.

They won with all the backups

Starters in, which has been the problem sometimes.

Better to be down early

Early afternoon was not kind, I kinda liked Orlando but that line move from 7 to 5.5 in a split second a few minutes before tip scared me off

Nicely done Lex!

Picked a nice night to actually watch the final few minutes of a Suns game for the first time this season, hasn't been much motivation to do it to this point

Hard to believe that Grayson Allen was the catalyst

We have ourselves a mini super situation coming up here end of the month...

We'll take a peak at a few teams in a thread later tonight or tomorrow.

Played 2H over 110.5
Oh no.

Although you received a good number.

I had over 111 myself.

End of 3rd, took under 212.5.

Why? Math wasn't adding up after 54 total in the 3rd. So, was hoping for a middle. Sooooo close.

Tonight was one I should have fired on.

Sacramento -8 at home.

Pacers missing:

Siakim
Haliburtom
Nesmith
Nembhard

Pacers lead 70-57 at HT

I'm going to kick myself for not jumping on a perfect opportunity in that game.

But, to illustrate...

These are the types of games we're looking for.

Multiple starters out for one team, catching multiple possessions. Always worth a very small ML play as well. Pacers controlled this game the entire way.

Back