Jan Tennis Pre and Aussie Open Discussion

• Thread starter Thread starter KJ
  • Start date Start date
For a guy that had only lost one set coming in, Sinner wasn't remotely close in any of those 3 sets. Ooof

Keys +4.5. Think she can hold serve enough to keep it tight.

Iga looks low but she’s dropped 1st set in last 2 and been down or even in 3rd before pulling away. Might go live on that match

Reactions: KJ
Went with Barty/Keys under 20.5 +127

Expect Barty to win in straight sets and won’t get pushed too hard - got these odds on a boost at my book

Went with Barty/Keys under 20.5 +127

Expect Barty to win in straight sets and won’t get pushed too hard
I figure if she gets pushed at all it will be here, if she's THAT good this is approaching Seles/Graf status and I don't think she's close to them

Funny with Madison I could fade her the first couple rounds but now that she's here I wouldn't fade her for the life of me

Have it and smaller ML

Pretty pumped for this one

And please let the final be Med v Rafa...will take anything necessary to stay up for that
I’d feel better if I knew she was serving 1st as a 6-3 set can be damaging but I think she can hold enough for a cover

Taking Keys to win the 2nd

Sorry but Barty is good not great and it sets up nicely now

If I'm awake the second Med wins tomorrow I'm gonna go bananas on him and Barty parlay in the final and if it's against Rafa it will be a nice value wager to boot

Don't see either of them losing going forward

Iga's lost points: 3 deep like HR swings and a double fault

Not positive signs for her nerves

This tournament had such potential for me but its all now down the drain with my +8000 on Keys done after my +5000 on Felix lost. Berrettini has to win this tournament or its been a big waste.

Back