Jan Tennis Pre and Aussie Open Discussion

• Thread starter Thread starter KJ
  • Start date Start date
I can’t believe @KJ went to sleep. telling me he don’t get emotional bout bet he just watching for love of game! And ducks out to sleep?? Lol

Medvedev is giving this match away.

This really my 1st experience w him with money on in final. Like his game, like his personality, after watching both them thought for sure he was gonna take this and still think he blew it if he don’t. Luckily I ain’t got a lot invested but I did sweat 6 teamer for like 50 bucks and all that left him and mahomes over 29.5 rush yards.

This really my 1st experience w him with money on in final. Like his game, like his personality, after watching both them thought for sure he was gonna take this and still think he blew it if he don’t. Luckily I ain’t got a lot invested but I did sweat 6 teamer for like 50 bucks and all that left him and mahomes over 29.5 rush yards.
He's completely playing into Nadals hands returning serve as far back as he is and making this a baseline battle. Djokovic would completely be destroying these second serves and Medvedev is content just getting the ball in play.

Be nice for mahomes rush prop to pay around 500 only risking 50, lol. It gonna annoy me I have to re-bet it!

He's completely playing into Nadals hands returning serve as far back as he is and making this a baseline battle. Djokovic would completely be destroying these second serves and Medvedev is content just getting the ball in play.

If he just didn’t hit all these pathetic drop shots and did everything else the same I think he wins in 4!!

If he just didn’t hit all these pathetic drop shots and did everything else the same I think he wins in 4!!
He had the break 15-40 and the only point he lost was his drop into the net where a half speed cross court would have won the pt

How did this fucjer take joker apart in 3 to prevent grand slam? I don’t even remember that but I’m sure I had joker to win us open, lol

I’m laying down at least, hope I fall asleep. I’m over this. I gotta be working on stuff 2marro by 9-9:30, it sleepy time.

I think I’m going to forget everything I thought I knew about momentum in sports and re evaluate

I still can't get over the fact that Nadal has two aces in five sets yet Medvedev is returning serve like he's facing a huge serve.

They let Rublev in the country after he tested positive for the virus but they treated Djokovic like a common criminal when he has had the virus twice. Why do I think they would have bent the rules if Barty decided not to get the jab.

I hear ya but I love his competitiveness on the court. These athletes just need to stfu when it comes to politics or anything divisive.
He's probably the greatest competitor that the sport has ever seen but after he basically said that Djokovic got what he deserved for not complying I decided to never root for him again.

Back