Jan Tennis Pre and Aussie Open Discussion

• Thread starter Thread starter KJ
  • Start date Start date
Pretty sure this doesn't end well for these two...

Officers with the Phoenix Police Department stopped a vehicle that they believed was related to illegal drug activity. Officers said they found evidence of dangerous drugs inside the vehicle and arrested a 47-year-old man and a 32-year-old woman.

A search warrant used at the suspects' house led police to find

• $101,364 in cash
  • 45,000 fentanyl pills
  • 1,500 Xanax pills
  • Nine firearms, three of which were stolen
  • 4.6 lbs of fentanyl powder
  • Five ounces of heroin
  • A recovered, stolen motorcycle
I’m in Arizona- I’ll take the cash and Xanax

Just moved here from Seattle- I live in Waddell tucked in between Surprise and Buckeye—- wish I would have looked into the area better because I spend more time in Scottsdale than where I actually live

Reactions: KJ
Just moved here from Seattle- I live in Waddell tucked in between Surprise and Buckeye—- wish I would have looked into the area better because I spend more time in Scottsdale than where I actually live
Yeah don't mess around with the driving from there to Scottsdale if you're drinking, very bad here if you get popped and they have snipers out everywhere

That's a haul...I rarely go to Scottsdale any more unless I'm meeting someone but only 15 minutes away from Scottsdale Rd and 101, just hang out up North and have for at least a decade now. Only Lyft/Uber if I go to Old Town

Pretty sure this doesn't end well for these two...

Officers with the Phoenix Police Department stopped a vehicle that they believed was related to illegal drug activity. Officers said they found evidence of dangerous drugs inside the vehicle and arrested a 47-year-old man and a 32-year-old woman.

A search warrant used at the suspects' house led police to find

• $101,364 in cash
  • 45,000 fentanyl pills
  • 1,500 Xanax pills
  • Nine firearms, three of which were stolen
  • 4.6 lbs of fentanyl powder
  • Five ounces of heroin
  • A recovered, stolen motorcycle
That's enough fent to kill phoenix

Everyone in it

Makes you wonder why the 5 oz of heroin

But it's 2022, guess this is what it takes for a 47 to land a 32
I remember on a 60 mins segment on opioid crisis in ohio

They had half a ziploc bag of fentanyl on the table, had two emts behind the camera, had anyone touching the bag wearing double gloves

Said that much fent was enough to kill all of Cincinnati

• Wow
I remember on a 60 mins segment on opioid crisis in ohio

They had half a ziploc bag of fentanyl on the table, had two emts behind the camera, had anyone touching the bag wearing double gloves

Said that much fent was enough to kill all of Cincinnati
Didn't realize it was skin sensative

Thank God the party drug days are way behind me, I've heard that around 10% of the blow here, Cali, Vegas is cut with fentanyl

God knows what I put up my nostrils but it wasn't that

Didn't realize it was skin sensative

Thank God the party drug days are way behind me, I've heard that around 10% of the blow here, Cali, Vegas is cut with fentanyl

God knows what I put up my nostrils but it wasn't that
I think just the pure stuff

Not the shit mix they sell on street

Nothing more refreshing than having Iga -5.5 and just like Halep -5.5, first service game of the match is broken and playing from way behind

Man I finally posted my picks, have Sabby in ML parlay w/Iga -5.5 left, had it with Halep too

So no I don't wan't any Kanepi but I could be pissed after this match and just unload on her
I don’t fully trust either and kk should be able to match sabby w power

Such a massive save down 15-40 to win the set

This could be a wild ride in the 5th

+4.5 can't lose at least but was hoping Shap could find a way to beat him

5th set he lost his way on a few points

Back