Jan Tennis Pre and Aussie Open Discussion

• Thread starter Thread starter KJ
  • Start date Start date
Nadal at plus money underdog? In a grand final? That right there seems to be a trap for the casual bettor who knows nothing about tennis.

Reactions: KJ
Nadal at plus money underdog? In a grand final? That right there seems to be a trap for the casual bettor who knows nothing about tennis.
Yeah told 2dB last night the value is immense, but is it really value if you think he won't win?

Yeah told 2dB last night the value is immense, but is it really value if you think he won't win?

i really have no idea. this feels like a situation where if you bet on Nadal and he loses you say "ah fuck, i shouldve known since he was an underdog"...and then if you bet against Nadal and he wins you say "ah fuck, I shouldve known Nadal is still Nadal". lol, that being said. i have no idea...but i'll be watching for sure since i'm killing time here in Oregon

Man this is awesome, no need for stimulus, this should do the trick

And the bloody is very good, might have turned a corner in life

Rafa isn't even doing anything on his own serve and Med isn't bothered by anything really- he is gonna probably get two breaks this set

even if we go 4 sets- my over 38.5 would be in danger because of the 2 breaks this first set -- sucks

Bunch of line painting and both are trying to test the patience of the other

Fun little chess match

Still on that first bloody and I actually like it, definitely not something slam worthy

Back