Jan Tennis Pre and Aussie Open Discussion

• Thread starter Thread starter KJ
  • Start date Start date
I'll be on the Spaniard. Keys has never served me right
Little KJ went to my grandparents' house growing up in Western Iowa, grandpa was a minister so hometowns for them changed every 4-5 years. But this one stuck, think I was 4-5 and the first time I saw a horse up close. Put corn on my hand to feed it and it bit my right index finger. To this day, horses piss me off.

Reason I bring it up is Madison Keys reminds me of that every time I watch her

Little KJ went to my grandparents' house growing up in Western Iowa, grandpa was a minister so hometowns for them changed every 4-5 years. But this one stuck, think I was 4-5 and the first time I saw a horse up close. Put corn on my hand to feed it and it bit my right index finger. To this day, horses piss me off.

I will be oh so grateful if Keys somehow wins this tournament.

oh fuck , I lost half a martini all over m y laptop

Grandma lived on a farm, so we grew up being set on calves/colts while the uncles laughed as we got rolled off the back.
Before she moved from there, aneighbor had a shetland(which are evil incarnate). My dad set me on it, the damn thing had an ugly cataract eye. It turned it's head very slowly and bit the shit out of leg. Besides that I had a shetland run me through low hanging branches.
Smart little fkrs.

• Love
Reactions: KJ
is Sabalenka's bad form going to continue or is she going to break out now that she's + money?

oh fuck , I lost half a martini all over m y laptop

Grandma lived on a farm, so we grew up being set on calves/colts while the uncles laughed as we got rolled off the back.
Before she moved from there, aneighbor had a shetland(which are evil incarnate). My dad set me on it, the damn thing had an ugly cataract eye. It turned it's head very slowly and bit the shit out of leg. Besides that I had a shetland run me through low hanging branches.
Smart little fkrs.
Sounds like you have shetland pony in your blood now

I'd try to go the breeding route before it gets too late

Sounds like you have shetland pony in your blood now

I'd try to go the breeding route before it gets too late
leeches
but being on blood thinners, I lose an oz of blood getting a pan out of the cabinet.

leeches
but being on blood thinners, I lose an oz of blood getting a pan out of the cabinet.
Oh I'm anemic, been the story of the last 8 months and it sucks

Iron supplements blah blah, but the fuckin' twats that ask me why I don't donate blood get under the skin a tad

Oh I'm anemic, been the story of the last 8 months and it sucks

Iron supplements blah blah, but the fuckin' twats that ask me why I don't donate blood get under the skin a tad
I donated blood every time I was eligible.
After the blood thinners I'm sure they don't want water.
They're hurting. Everyone should donate. If nothing else , set up for yourself in case you ever need blood for a surgery.

I donated blood every time I was eligible.
After the blood thinners I'm sure they don't want water.
They're hurting. Everyone should donate. If nothing else , set up for yourself in case you ever need blood for a surgery.
There's a problem

For years the blood was plenty tainted

Now there simply isn't enough of it and it gets old twice a month worrying about balance. Other 28 days I can bat leadoff but those days...

Crazy on the morning of my 40th birthday, Embassy Suites downtown San Diego, top floor....slip and fall in the shower and in every effort to stop from hitting my head I cracked two ribs. Took damn near a year to be able to run again, and then a massive high ankle sprain that tugged for another year. Assume it from lack of activity due to the rib thing.

When someone says life turns at 40, it literally did that morning and damn near 7 years later here we are

Can still turn a single into a double though

Prediction for men's semis

Monfils
winner of Zverev/Rafa (can't predict and hope it happens)
Sinner
Med

Med will get lucky I think because Rublev and FAA might well go 5 if they play and FAA has already been playing a bunch of tennis

Ladies, the top quarter is insane so will leave it open

Open
Vika
Halep
Iga

If someone can get through that first quarter without getting injured or playing excessive they will likely be in the final. Vika is playing really well right now but don't think she can handle any of the four left in that top quarter at this point.

Crazy on the morning of my 40th birthday, Embassy Suites downtown San Diego, top floor....slip and fall in the shower and in every effort to stop from hitting my head I cracked two ribs. Took damn near a year to be able to run again, and then a massive high ankle sprain that tugged for another year. Assume it from lack of activity due to the rib thing.

When someone says life turns at 40, it literally did that morning and damn near 7 years later here we are

Can still turn a single into a double though
Aye bro could've 88'd yourself

What was Cilic doing on that return

He froze

Big set for felix
Not sure if you're watching the same feed but they said it looked like he thought Felix mishit it

Maybe FAA got some sound effects injected on his racket so when he squares it up the racket twangs

Not sure if you're watching the same feed but they said it looked like he thought Felix mishit it

Maybe FAA got some sound effects injected on his racket so when he squares it up the racket twangs
We get espn feed and international for most

I was watching international, they were saying maybe Cilic didnt see it off the racket

We get espn feed and international for most

I was watching international, they were saying maybe Cilic didnt see it off the racket
It did kinda sound odd so I can see what they were getting at but it absolutely painted the spot

Just watched Jelena Dokic interview Cornet on court

Remember what a smoke show she was?

Age happens

Pretty sure this doesn't end well for these two...

Officers with the Phoenix Police Department stopped a vehicle that they believed was related to illegal drug activity. Officers said they found evidence of dangerous drugs inside the vehicle and arrested a 47-year-old man and a 32-year-old woman.

A search warrant used at the suspects' house led police to find

• $101,364 in cash
  • 45,000 fentanyl pills
  • 1,500 Xanax pills
  • Nine firearms, three of which were stolen
  • 4.6 lbs of fentanyl powder
  • Five ounces of heroin
  • A recovered, stolen motorcycle

Not sure what I'm missing, I wanted to take shap in the +400 type range against Rafa

That line honestly boggles my mind

Back