Jaboo loves seafood

BmeiK9oCAAEyn8O.jpg

just saw that...LMFAO!!!

I mean really, really!!! That is one dumb motherfucke**!!! WOW!!! Crab legs man!!! Crab legs!!!! LOL!!!!!

I can't help but laugh at the memes on this. Some awesome work lol. Jameis put the crab legs down!!

Can you imagine the Gator game? -1500 someone chucks a crab leg on the field

Prolly been doing this for some time now. It's just that the wrong person saw Jaboo this time. I realize I'm prolly stating the obvious.

At least we have not heard the nonsense like when Shabazz said he was hungry. The eating plans for regular students at UGA are eat as much and as often as you want. This guy is either oblivious or a real piece of work. Everybody in the supermarket probably recognized him. There are cameras everywhere. It is a bit mind boggling. Any regular person that shoplifts gets arrested and the adjudication process is, uh, not so quick.

At least we have not heard the nonsense like when Shabazz said he was hungry. The eating plans for regular students at UGA are eat as much and as often as you want. This guy is either oblivious or a real piece of work. Everybody in the supermarket probably recognized him. There are cameras everywhere. It is a bit mind boggling. Any regular person that shoplifts gets arrested and the adjudication process is, uh, not so quick.

If you do anything long enough it simply becomes natural to do it. This rationalization applies to anything imaginable. We have to assume this was something Jaboo had done many, many times.

Back