Week 2 in the FCS

I never do parlays. FD gave an odds boost parlay so I went all MLs Lehigh, WCU and UNH for the dog, got boosted to +453. Pretty good for 2 DD favs and a less than TD dog. Assuming the favs actually win, I will probably put some ML on Holy Cross to guarantee something. Do have some UNH over TD on the spread

Saw 0 FCS-FCS 1H lines available this week so far. Only saw 1 last week, but stopped looking after early games

there was a time change on the Campbell - WCU game. DK still has lines up if you want something...like Under maybe...

Just started watching the UGA game. Oh boy, this has the potential to get real ugly real fast. Gonna need a few lucky breaks to not have this one on the road to a 70 point blowout.

Just started watching the UGA game. Oh boy, this has the potential to get real ugly real fast. Gonna need a few lucky breaks to not have this one on the road to a 70 point blowout.
Yep. I turned it over and yeah, this is gonna be bad.

Not quite the day I wanted. The way I had Western Carolina set up, it hurt. But I have to say - I was extremely impressed with the Campbell defense. They were excellent and deserved the win for sure. Campbell was penalized 16x for 149y in the game! The O left a lot to be desired, but when they got the ball in the hands of their WRs WCU had trouble. WCU didn't score an offensive TD! Sometimes you're mad when you lose or when you're wrong - Campbell's D earned it and I give them credit.

Saving grace was DK leaving the pre-kick lines up for an hour...I may've played Campbell+14 and Under 63 when the game was in the 2Q ;) Also the MyBookie TennTech error of +63.5 was graded a win. That had no impact on my day, but the DK plays did. This is not the first time the books have left games open after kick when there is a time change.

So I had that parlay...I did take some Holy Cross ML, which I didn't want, but I was trying to guarantee something out of the parlay and it went 2 out of 3, but the one that lost wasn't UNH, it was WCU.

Just kind of a clusterfuck. And that is why I don't do parlays as I hate going 2-1 on a 3 teamer.

Otherwise, it wasn't all bad. YSU hurt. They kicked a FG up 31 pts with 2 minutes left instead of converting a 4th down and likely scoring a TD on the next play or 2. Gues they wanted to get their kicker some work. But that game was lost in the 2Q when Valpo put in their other running QB and they scored 22 pts in the 2Q.

But it's always lots of fun. Lots of crazy shit happened. Some big upsets. Central Connecticut State dominated Fordham as a 24 pt dog! Wofford is good and beat Richmond as a 17 pt dog! 3 FCS wins today vs FBS (Idaho, St Francis, Southern Utah). Charleston Southern sends Furman to 0-2 as a 18 pt dog! DRAKE! Drake beats Eastern Washington as a 30+ dog! That is a bad bad bad bad loss for EWU! North Dakota came from 20 behind to beat Montana, just possessed the hell out of the ball in the 2H and when Montana did have it all they were doing was punting. UC Davis having a hard time with A&M Commerce. Not a good day for the Big Sky...unless you are Idaho (who lost another QB to injury)!

Crazy stuff happens!

Last edited:
Back