Week 2 in the FCS

During the week I was tossing Texas Southern and Rice back and forth but decided I just didn't know enough on either to try and form an opinion. Rice that big of a favorite though...Texas Southern Chris Dishman (former Oiler CB) new HC, just snapped 9 game losing streak vs Prairie View

Considering BC and WVU but not sure if I should just play overs instead. Thoughts?

Some games I am just blank on honestly. I could always try and find an opinion if I start to dig, but I rather stick to the ones that I think I might already know a little something on. Really no clue on those

I'm happy you were posting. I had to go to bed. UNLV too high for that kind of team

NTex and Ov came out a little higher than expected but I played both for smaller still

MyBookie has Kent only -14 vs St Francis. Pretty low, but it's Kent. Will see if movement from last year happens again.

MyBookie also suggesting they will line 3 Dll 12:00 games today
Looking forward to that concord vs bluefield line haha

Some games I am just blank on honestly. I could always try and find an opinion if I start to dig, but I rather stick to the ones that I think I might already know a little something on. Really no clue on those
No sweat man as I am the same as I pretty much eliminate most west coast stuff from my consideration set every week to keep things manageable

A few more came out last night. W ILL-IND I had no interest in. But Missouri State at only +2.5 isn't very good and neither is Idaho-WY Under of just 46.5.

I don't like to say what I would play at what numbers because last week I said I was hoping for Eastern Washington a 7 or less or Delaware at 14 or less...and I took those at 7.5 and 15.5 at open and they closed 5-7 pts higher.

To recap what I am looking for so far this week, I still have yet to get into the bulk of the FCS-FCS games:

William & Mary +__ at C Car
UNLV -__ vs Utah Tech
Samford +__ at Florida
Montana - __ at UND (this one must be -3 or less and I'd probably just ML it)
Chattanooga +__ and possible ML at Georgia St
St Francis +__ at Kent (assuming this one I'd wait til close as it should rise)
SFA Ov__ at N Tex
W Car -__ vs Campbell
E Wash -__ vs Drake

IF UNI is would actually be -13 at St Thomas I would surely be in. But I think chances are it is more like 4 scores and I am not going to lay that on the road even vs a small program like St Thomas, for a couple reasons. First off, we do know how big of a deal it can be for a small program to get a big school at their place, it changes some of the dynamics of the intangibles. And while it can be said that UNI needs this win and they'd move to 2-0 because they have a tough schedule ahead, I could actually make a case that this is a look-ahead spot for UNI because this is just a lowly Pioneer team, just like the one they waxed easily last week and their game at Nebraska next week could be on the minds of those players. So for me, UNI laying big number here is just a skip for me.

I'll see what else I can contribute here today and tonight

Out of the list above I did take W&M, Chattanooga, NTex & OV. Did not take UNLV (too high) or St Francis (not high enough). Waiting on others...

After that post I questioned the Unders in TenTech-UGA, Nich-LSU and NAU-Zona and I did take all 3 of those Unders.

In addition to that list, I had posted on and will be looking for these:

Tarleton- __ at HCU
Eastern ILL -__ at Ind St
Mont St-__ vs Maine
Mercer/Bethune Und
Port St+__ at Weber and small ML
Stony Brook vs Stonehill (needs to be pick or +)
UC Davis -__ vs Tex A&M Comm
YSU-__ vs Valpo

Some others I am curious on that I didn't have time to post anything informative on. Looking for a good+ number on New Hampshire, a low- number on Lehigh, a high+ number on Central Conn State

Out of the list above I did take W&M, Chattanooga, NTex & OV. Did not take UNLV (too high) or St Francis (not high enough). Waiting on others...

After that post I questioned the Unders in TenTech-UGA, Nich-LSU and NAU-Zona and I did take all 3 of those Unders.

In addition to that list, I had posted on and will be looking for these:

Tarleton- __ at HCU
Eastern ILL -__ at Ind St
Mont St-__ vs Maine
Mercer/Bethune Und
Port St+__ at Weber and small ML
Stony Brook vs Stonehill (needs to be pick or +)
UC Davis -__ vs Tex A&M Comm
YSU-__ vs Valpo

Some others I am curious on that I didn't have time to post anything informative on. Looking for a good+ number on New Hampshire, a low- number on Lehigh, a high+ number on Central Conn State
I was looking at Tenn Tech and the under maybe. Could see UGA not getting to 50.

BOL just now rolling out their FBS - FCS games after FD and MyBookie have had them since yesterday

I assume BM would be first but interested to see who leads out of the gate this morning

I only have a small $ at BM so if they are first that will put me in a bind. I don't think they have even done FBS vs FCS extra games yet

Wow all the Dll games at MB. That is good for me to see. It means that if I ever want to drop down another level I will have a betting outlet. Very good.

Wow all the Dll games at MB. That is good for me to see. It means that if I ever want to drop down another level I will have a betting outlet. Very good.

Worst thing about MB though is they don't categorize the different levels and they group all the games together. Makes for a long list to sort through looking for the lower level games

Still learning navigation on the Heritage site. This morning they only have 1 extra game on the 'new' web version and they have maybe 8-10 shown on the 'legacy' version. Weird. I'm using a laptop, not sure what the mobile shows

Still learning navigation on the Heritage site. This morning they only have 1 extra game on the 'new' web version and they have maybe 8-10 shown on the 'legacy' version. Weird. I'm using a laptop, not sure what the mobile shows
Mobile is showing 4 but no new ones, just the ones the other sites put up last night....Minny, Idaho, BC and Wisky

another change this year, apparently 5dimes lines are no longer available to be posted on an odds tracker (maddux). That was helpful to see what their early numbers would be, but 2 weeks now and nothing listed for them

On the other hand, $550 is their max for the FBS vs FBS games as well, so from that perspective I am surprised they just have one max number across the board, as typically that isn't the case for most.
Good point and I wouldn’t have expected that. Could you get way higher at the counter in LV?

Still 54.5 at FD so had to take the 63.5 from a pure value standpoint. Of course UGA could win 70-0 but hard to pass up a 9 point diff.

Probably not the smartest play on my part given that I just got my limits removed last night but am still on bonus restriction. Not like this won't draw attention to my account LOL

Probably not the smartest play on my part given that I just got my limits removed last night but am still on bonus restriction. Not like this won't draw attention to my account LOL

pushing boundaries - you'll sweet talk them again if you have to

Back