Yup the refs are the real reason the cowboys are 13-2. Its all on the refs, the players have NOTHING to do with it at all.

Ways to justify a loss:

A. Blame it on injuries
B. Blame it on the refs. :tired:

Thanks green bay for folding against Chicago, home field throughout is all but locked up.

:tiphat:

locked up home field, now that game in maryland is meaningless to us. sad thing though tha foreskins an fans will still be pumped up for this meaningless game

My stomach turns just thinking about the redskins clinching a playoff birth by beating us...makes me want to vomit...

My stomach turns just thinking about the redskins clinching a playoff birth by beating us...makes me want to vomit...

Washington is pretty beat up and is playing a lot of their second and 3rd stringers from the beginning of the season. I think we have good enough depth on this team to match up well. After all it is still a rivalry game. I suspect some starters will sit ( TO, Newman, Gurode, to name a few) and most starters will play for 1/2 and maybe into the 3rd quarter.

Washington is pretty beat up and is playing a lot of their second and 3rd stringers from the beginning of the season. I think we have good enough depth on this team to match up well. After all it is still a rivalry game. I suspect some starters will sit ( TO, Newman, Gurode, to name a few) and most starters will play for 1/2 and maybe into the 3rd quarter.

Gawd, I hope so...

Hate to see the queens back into the playoffs, though, too...

frontpage.jpg

Owens hyper whatever it is called sleeping chamber better work wonders on his high ankle sprain. dallas offense without him is nothing to write home on. 2 (owens) likes to run that slant route hard to make that quick cut and hit the next gear on a bummed wheel ...

"nothing to write home about"

HAHA that fuckin O still is a damn good O witout owens, terry glenn finally makes his 07 debut tomorrow for us. owens will be healthy when hes needed. jus imagine havin all 100% players out there, TO, glenn,crayton,witten, an barber in tha backfield. how can u stop that O?

img10573980.jpg

NFL comeback player of tha year. greg fuckin ellis. 12.5 sacks in 13 games. giants, tha D will be comin for ya. let me see if i understand what hol,ds us back from makin tha superbowl. we play tha giants who we beat tha las 3 times, then we play tha packers an brett favre whos never won in dallas, 0-9. its gonna be fun to get that rematch wit tha pats, we iwll be ready this time around.

I want to congratulate Dallas on a great season :shake: It was good while it lasted. Those damn Giants :smiley_acbe:

Oh, sorry my fins have Parcells and David Lee. But where will it stop? Will we have Romo too (eventually)?

But in all seriousness. Good Health to Dallas backers since I'm on the Giants today for quite a few bucks. :cheers: :shake:

going to the game today, i cant see the cowboys losing but the I am watching through blue & gray glasses. taking the boys m/l and just going to root for the win:cheers:

had my boy look this up. sicne 1982 winner of tha regular season series (2-0) went 11-6 in tha 3rd game in tha playoff meetin. i really thought that shit was gonna be more to tha other team, but im pretty confident that shit gonna be 12-6 (66%) after today

Leaning heavily on Dallas myself, and just wanted to give a quick weather update: Upper 50s, Partly Sunny, Winds 5-12. All in all, looks to be a nice day.

img10573980.jpg

NFL comeback player of tha year. greg fuckin ellis. 12.5 sacks in 13 games. giants, tha D will be comin for ya. let me see if i understand what hol,ds us back from makin tha superbowl. we play tha giants who we beat tha las 3 times, then we play tha packers an brett favre whos never won in dallas, 0-9. its gonna be fun to get that rematch wit tha pats, we iwll be ready this time around.

Hell yeah, congrats Greg you earned it.

I want to congratulate Dallas on a great season :shake: It was good while it lasted. Those damn Giants :smiley_acbe:

Oh, sorry my fins have Parcells and David Lee. But where will it stop? Will we have Romo too (eventually)?

But in all seriousness. Good Health to Dallas backers since I'm on the Giants today for quite a few bucks. :cheers: :shake:

Yeah you got ole Tuna, but David Lee? I dont know who that is. I know Bill lured Jeff Ireland over there for the GM job. Now stop raiding our coaching staff and no poaching our roster.

<TABLE class=tborder id=post705989 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #d1d1e1 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #d1d1e1 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #d1d1e1 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #d1d1e1 1px solid">
post_new.gif
Today, 02:10 PM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #d1d1e1 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #d1d1e1 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #d1d1e1 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #d1d1e1 1px solid" align=right>#225 <INPUT id=plist_705989 style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; MARGIN: 0px 0px 0px 5px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; PADDING-TOP: 0px" type=checkbox value=0 name=plist[705989] inlineModID="inlineMod"> </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #d1d1e1 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #d1d1e1 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #d1d1e1 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #d1d1e1 0px solid" width=175>Cruzer0210<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_705989", true); </SCRIPT>
President, Dallas Cowboys fan club

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_705989 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #d1d1e1 1px solid"><!-- icon and title -->
icon1.gif

<HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->how bout dem cowboys!!!!!
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->__________________
steed is the mayor of ohio
<!-- / sig -->
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #d1d1e1 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #d1d1e1 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #d1d1e1 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #d1d1e1 1px solid">
user_online.gif
</TD><TD class=alt1 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #d1d1e1 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #d1d1e1 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #d1d1e1 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #d1d1e1 1px solid" align=right><!-- controls -->
progress.gif
<!-- / controls --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

HAHA nice signature an i knew deep deep fuckin down u was a dallas fan. u better wear ur romo jersey today, im sure u already burned all tha steez shit u had

Yeah you got ole Tuna, but David Lee? I dont know who that is. I know Bill lured Jeff Ireland over there for the GM job. Now stop raiding our coaching staff and no poaching our roster.

With the Cowboys, Lee started as the team’s offensive quality control coach and added the title of quarterbacks coach in 2005. In Lee’s four years in the post, three different Cowboys quarterbacks threw for 3,000 yards in a single season, while a fourth, Tony Romo, went from being an undrafted college free agent in 2003 to a starter in 2006.

:smiley_acbe:

What a fucking disgrace. That was a complete giveaway. Penalties, drops, more penalties, missed tackles, even more penalties, and for god's sake, give Jacque Reeves some fucking help out there! And did I mention the penalties? Thanks Wade for having this team prepared, Jesus!

What a fucking disgrace. That was a complete giveaway. Penalties, drops, more penalties, missed tackles, even more penalties, and for god's sake, give Jacque Reeves some fucking help out there! And did I mention the penalties? Thanks Wade for having this team prepared, Jesus!

Gandolf, they couldn't get to Romo in the first half but once they started putting pressure on him and getting in his face he freaked. Typical Romo. Sorry man.

besides... the Giants had a penalty or two also that helped the Boys... including a 3rd down play that gave em' 1st down new life inside Giants territory... and Plaxi also had that deep pass that shoulda been caught for an easy td, but Eli missed him... and then there was that interception that the Giants dropped right in the chest... I could go on.. it went both ways... The Giants did what they wanted against the Cowboys defense and like Shark said.. once Romo was pressured... it was a different story for him.

I can't pin it on Romo. No team should allow a 72 yard TD drive in the last 40 seconds of the half. Not to mention keeping the Giants first TD drive alive with an offsides on a failed 3rd and 6. That told me right there that this team wasn't totally focused. The OL fell asleep in the 2nd half.

<table class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="tcat" colspan="5">Entertainment Lounge </td> </tr> </tbody> <tbody> <tr align="center"> <td class="alt1Active" colspan="2" id="f10" align="left"> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td>
forum_new.gif
</td> <td>
clear.gif
</td> <td> General Discussion (124 Viewing)
Discuss anything non-sports related...
</td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> <td class="alt2" nowrap="nowrap"> </td> <td class="alt1">4,059</td> <td class="alt2">48,762</td></tr></tbody></table>
ROFL

Hitler the Cowboys Fan:

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vYu68SHWh64&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vYu68SHWh64&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Back