im interested to see a line for that one first. i was thinking minnesota ml is worth a shot.

tank140.jpg

event_785271.jpeg

event_785273.jpeg

event_2084701.jpeg

event_2084697.jpeg

event_2084700.jpeg

is this a love fest or something?

tru,

aren't you from DC? why aren't you a SKins backer?

my brother was a dallas fan, i started wit dallas late 80s. i hate tha foreskins, no disrespect to any washington fan here but 98% of tha foreskin fans ive always met wit know shit about football an think cause they start any season 2-1 or some shit they thinkin super bowl winners right away.

my brother was a dallas fan, i started wit dallas late 80s. i hate tha foreskins, no disrespect to any washington fan here but 98% of tha foreskin fans ive always met wit know shit about football an think cause they start any season 2-1 or some shit they thinkin super bowl winners right away.

none taken, I hate the Deadskins.

HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS. F all the haters who still don't believe in Romo. So tired of hearing oh they'll rush him and he'll fold this week. Nice try.

Dude thats what you haters say every week. "You haven't played anyone yet so this week you'll go down". First Philly was supposed to be the test, then it was the GMen. We were leading that Pats game until we self destructed. So you're gonna say the only real team we played we lost to so we aren't for real? Are the Pats the only real team in the league? Keep on hatin'.

cow girls..........play some one... oh u did and got worked.... ok... u would be about 5-4 in the afc

:36_11_6:

ur team lost to a 4-5 cardinal team. gandolf is right we would be 9-0 wit ur schedule 8-1 at worst, right where we sittin right now.

TO is bein TO ;)

12 tds close to 1100 yards sofar. hes havin his best year ever in tha pros in his 12th season. he will break his own personal best marks this year in most yards, tds an avg per catch. kid is still a monster, jus gotta feed em.

:smiley_acbe:

1120dware.jpg

ware gonna end country boy bretts career thursday. dallas rolls to 11-1, alone #1 in tha nfc

I hope you're right, but unless that coaching staff comes up with something to protect Roy Willy in pass coverage, I have a sick feeling in my stomach that we get lit up...

And what are the odds we can get Run DMc? God, what a player...

Thanks for overacheiving, Cleveland...

I know fuckin Cleveland has killed that pick....

We better win next week to secure home field

changed the avatar from Michael Irvin to the latest great Cowboys receiver :smiley_acbe:

that shit blowin me this year how browns are killin that trrade. that 1st rounder we get from em aint gonna be worth shit, but it still gonna be better than our 31st pick

grey beard is gonna shread your secondary im afraid. i like the packers ml and under best. u really gonna lay the number with dallas?

i would rather gauge my eyes out with blunt smoldering sticks than watch a cowboys/patriots super bowl

:hang:

Well, just in case, I'd go out in the woods and find a stick, and get the fire started....just in case. You never know...

Back