We'll see come playoffs, if he can stay healthy.

Tell me any safety he isn't too much for? He is more of a linebacker.

We'll see come playoffs, if he can stay healthy.

Tell me any safety he isn't too much for? He is more of a linebacker.

whoa.. down boy.. hehe...

as I said, I'm not knocking Williams... nor am I saying the Giants are better than the Cowboys... all I'm saying is that video is false advertising.. haha..

seriously though... there isn't any safeties that Jacobs isn't too much for...

I don't see Williams as being one of the best cover guys in the league, but he is definitely one of the most aggressive and hardest hitting safeties in the league, so it's all good...

as for the playoffs, the Boys are the better team between them and the G-Men, but it will probably be scary if they have to meet them again for a third time this year... three times is usually a charm... ;)

I gotta say though... kudos to the Boys... nobody expected them to be in the position they are in right now with the record they have...

but then again, nobody expected that of the G-Men either.

u guys see the mock draft for the Cowboys....WR from Cal or even Manningham in the 1st round....whats even sicker is the Pats with the #2 pick taking RunDMC

Please no Manningham, i cant stand those overrated Michigan fucks. I'm still up in the air about Deshawn Jackson also, he sure has got the speed and the moves. I havent seen much of his play here on the east coast, i'll prolly look more into the scouting reports after the season end.

Jacobs saw 31 and braced himself for the hit, he knew what was coming.

I'm not dogging on Jacobs, but he wont have a long NFL career. He is too big for a RB and take a lot of shots. He hasn't even completed a full season yet, has he? (correct me if i'm wrong)

I do NOT want to play the giants for the 3rd time. The enemy will learn how to beat you if you play them enough.

Jacobs saw 31 and braced himself for the hit, he knew what was coming.

that's pretty funny...

sorry to tell you this, but if you have ever seen Brandon Jacobs style of running, you would know he doesn't "brace" for anybody (including your boy)... he lowers his head and his shoulders and goes head on.. if you had seen the second link I put up there, you would at least be a bit familiar with what I'm talking about... you would also have seen that play where Jacobs dragged Williams about 5 or 6 extra yards... and before initial contact, Williams saw him coming and kinda just stood there not knowing how he was going to approach the tackle... he ended up trying to just wrap him and got taken for a ride...

as I said before as well.. not taking anything away from Williams, but Jacobs will never.. and I mean never be scared to hit or take a hit from him... he wasn't bracing... he was getting ready to lower his head to go head on when he got wrapped up and stood up from behind... just look at his feet at the point of initial contact.. he had no balance at all at that point.. all he could do was take the hit... one on one without help, it would be a no contest...

He hasn't even completed a full season yet, has he? (correct me if i'm wrong)

well, since this is actually his first season playing full time and he didn't go through it healthy, you are right, he hasn't done it yet.

I dont know how you expect him to tackle a 270 pound buffalo with a full head of steam. He outweighs him by 50 pounds, he is just trying to get him onn the ground. Hell, ive seen Jacobs take d-linemen for a ride.

I dont know how you expect him to tackle a 270 pound buffalo with a full head of steam.

I don't.

but if you are saying defensive backs can't take on big 250 pound running backs, then you are not remembering the Steve atwater hit on Christian Okoye...

Okoye lowered his shoulders and his head and went head on with him thinking he was going to blow him back... instead, he's the one that got blown back...

Atwater was outsized and outweighed, but he still took it to him.. you'll never see Jacobs lose a battle like that.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ThX1qkIgbEg

giants.jpg

Not when homefield throughout is on the line, and you've already got to go on the road to washington to end the season....

No February trip to arizona for this bunch. They don't have it...

Look what lip-licker and philly did to them at HOME today? They obviously weren't worried about them either....we're going to green bay...IF the queens don't beat us in the divisional round first...

How bout them Cowboys???????

O.K., look. I'm lambasting my team, but seriously, we're 12-2 and you're STILL not in the playoffs...sounds pretty stupid coming from fans whose team will be at home in three weeks with the arizona's of the world...again...

At least we have a shot...you still have McNabb...

:hang:

O.K., look. I'm lambasting my team, but seriously, we're 12-2 and you're STILL not in the playoffs...sounds pretty stupid coming from fans whose team will be at home in three weeks with the arizona's of the world...again...

At least we have a shot...you still have McNabb...

:hang:

Seriously though, how bout them cowboys?????????????

philly fans, philly fans come on. lets look at it like this. that was ur super bowl, big fuckin deal u won. great job buddy!!!!!! but understand this shit right here, while ur sittin 6-8 right now after ur HUGE rival win in big D, were sittin at tha muthafuckin top of tha NFC. still got home field right now, an still will have a 1st round bye. after week 17 we WILL be playin while tha eagles an eagles fans will be watchin americas team march they way through tha weak ass nfc straight to tha muthafuckin super bowl. like TO said "getcha popcorn ready" cause after week 17 u will atleast get to see a real fuckin team, an not have to sit through watchin tha sorry ass 6-8 eagles.

philly fans, philly fans come on. lets look at it like this. that was ur super bowl, big fuckin deal u won. great job buddy!!!!!! but understand this shit right here, while ur sittin 6-8 right now after ur HUGE rival win in big D, were sittin at tha muthafuckin top of tha NFC. still got home field right now, an still will have a 1st round bye. after week 17 we WILL be playin while tha eagles an eagles fans will be watchin americas team march they way through tha weak ass nfc straight to tha muthafuckin super bowl. like TO said "getcha popcorn ready" cause after week 17 u will atleast get to see a real fuckin team, an not have to sit through watchin tha sorry ass 6-8 eagles.

Right, right, I hear ya...but...How bout them COWBOYS!?!?!

dog trust me i heard it all yesterday, an it dont matter. i got too many of my niggas thats philly fans, born an raised in philly it dont matter. 1 game dont make or break a team regular season. we beat tha fuck outa u in philly, u beat us by 4 points in big D. again it doesnt matter, end of tha season we will be playin while tha philly fans an eagle players all watch they favorite team, americas team do what theu do, win fuckin super bowls. like i told a few of my philly niggas yesterday, dog talk football to me when ur team has a winnin record. till then sit back an love them cowboys, cause u know u gonna cheer for us in tha bowl.

:tiphat:

If I can take away one bright spot from that game it would be the play of Demarcus Ware. That dude was all over the place, and is a nightmare in the pass rush. It might not have showed up in sacks, but he brings pressure all the time.

He should be considered for DPOY. He is top 5 in sacks, and has tons of QB pressures every game. He also is a complete linebacker who can drop off in coverage also, unlike Merriman. And also unlike the other league leaders in sacks, he has way more tackles than them.

Ware is a freaking beast. I'd rather have him than any OL in the game (considering his age)...

I still wonder how he missed the college scouts eyes enough for him to get to Troy...

Ware is a freaking beast. I'd rather have him than any OL in the game (considering his age)...

I still wonder how he missed the college scouts eyes enough for him to get to Troy...
Auburn really whiffed on Ware and Osi Umenyiora. They both went to Auburn High school 2 years apart and both went to Troy. Right in their own backyard.

dog trust me i heard it all yesterday, an it dont matter. i got too many of my niggas thats philly fans, born an raised in philly it dont matter. 1 game dont make or break a team regular season. we beat tha fuck outa u in philly, u beat us by 4 points in big D. again it doesnt matter, end of tha season we will be playin while tha philly fans an eagle players all watch they favorite team, americas team do what theu do, win fuckin super bowls. like i told a few of my philly niggas yesterday, dog talk football to me when ur team has a winnin record. till then sit back an love them cowboys, cause u know u gonna cheer for us in tha bowl.

:tiphat:

Seeing as I only started following football on December 29th, 1996 and I dont have ESPN Classic, I have never actually seen 'Americas Team' win a playoff game so forgive me if I havent had the opportunity to talk football with you guys, but that would seem to be based more on 'Americas Team's' futility that that of my own squad...

:tiphat:How bout them Cowboys???????

Forget the slogan "any given Sunday."
Jim Johnson "made miracles happen" as the Philadelphia Eagles (6-8) stunned the Dallas Cowboys 10-6. Specifically, Johnson concocted enough exotic blitzes and schemes that forced Tony Romo into three interceptions – amazing considering Philly had only registered two in its previous eight games. Perhaps even more amazing, Brian Westbrook had enough foresight to fall down at the 1-yard line instead of going in for the sure touchdown, so the Eagles could run out the clock without giving Dallas another shot.

Romo finished 13-of-36 for 214 yards, with a career-low rating of 22.2. It came in front of his parents and his newest A-list girlfriend -- Jessica Simpson, who tugged the front of her pink No. 9 jersey, then mouthed the word "Romo!" when cameras spotted her. For what it's worth, Romo's previous worst rating came last December against Philadelphia when then-girlfriend Carrie Underwood was here.

:36_11_6:

Well, wasn't pretty, and it may be costly depending on how serious these injuries turn out to be....

Need green bay to lose, b/c I think they go into washington next week and get beat...although I'm not as concerned as others about going to laim-bo in January and winning, it would obviously be a huge advantage to be home...

Yeah. Lucky for the Cowboys the refs have put them in position to be 13-2 this year. So fortunate every call has gone their way this year...Whew!

boys be aight. sittin 13-2 now still top of tha nfc, few injuries but playoff time TO gonna be straight, glenn might be ready to go, roy will be done wit his bullshit suspension, an hopefully all other issues wit health will be gone. fuck what u heard this team will be in zona representin tha muthafuckin NFC

Back