<TABLE onmouseover="changeto(event, '#E6E6E6')" style="WIDTH: 100%" onmouseout="changeback(event, '#E6E6E6')" border=0><TBODY><TR class=Column_Headers_Odds id=ctl00_MCPH_CL_ignore_22><TD style="WIDTH: 25%">Mon 9/1</TD><TD colSpan=2>Dallas Cowboys</TD></TR><TR class=AlternatingData3><TD>10:00 AM</TD><TD style="WIDTH: 53%">141 Over</TD><TD style="WIDTH: 22%">10.5 season wins -154</TD></TR><TR class=AlternatingData1><TD></TD><TD>142 Under</TD><TD>10.5 season wins +138</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

like takin candy from a baby, bang tha fuck outa that over

:tiphat:

Man, that new stadium is jinxed or what? Didint like 3 workers get really hurt and one killed last week while building their new stadium? Yikes.

<TABLE onmouseover="changeto(event, '#E6E6E6')" style="WIDTH: 100%" onmouseout="changeback(event, '#E6E6E6')" border=0><TBODY><TR class=Column_Headers_Odds id=ctl00_MCPH_CL_ignore_22><TD style="WIDTH: 25%">Mon 9/1</TD><TD colSpan=2>Dallas Cowboys</TD></TR><TR class=AlternatingData3><TD>10:00 AM</TD><TD style="WIDTH: 53%">141 Over</TD><TD style="WIDTH: 22%">10.5 season wins -154</TD></TR><TR class=AlternatingData1><TD></TD><TD>142 Under</TD><TD>10.5 season wins +138</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

like takin candy from a baby, bang tha fuck outa that over

yeah free money

I see I'm not the only Boys' fan on this forum. But I must admit I'm hardcore, when the season starts it's F the Eagles, F the Giants and F the Skins.

Fuck Dallas, big mouthed fools, who always buckle under pressure. Can't wait to watch all the thugs sniff crack off the white lines this year on the field. They mine as well make a Longest Yard sequel starring all your dumb fucks.

GO SKINS !!!!

im sorry ur a foreskins fan. this topic is about americas team, not tha washington foreskins. its funny though i guess u must be young since ur talkin about "crack" i guess u never heard of ur washington foreskin dexter manley. what he failed how many drug tests? wait banned for life from tha nfl?

last time i checked we got 5 super bowls, foreskins got 3. we got 16 divisional championships, foreskins got 6. foreskins are 5-15 last 20 vs americas team, dallas leads tha alltime series vs tha foreskins 56-38-2 we beat u almost 60% of tha time ALL TIME ....... but "fuck dallas"? sounds like someone is jealous, its all good washington will be 3rd or 4th again in tha east like normal this year. have fun this season.

Da Boys are coming with the heat this year:shake:

The secondary was our only weakness but if Pacman can contribute and Roy Williams somehow doesnt get exposed on every big possession especially in the red zone, I think they play Indy in the SB

BTW: I'll be there...and I might just go down and drop a turd right in that overblown "dog pound" just for fun...

stfu tru,

boyz goin down week #1 against...

woooooooooof woof

ok i get it now, everything adds up. 3:45am post, u talkin stupid shit. what did i tell u about postin here when ur drunk as fuck off mikes hard lemonade? im sayin we both know 2 or 3 gets u fuckin smashed why would u drink 4 then come on here an make outrageous statements like that? its all good we all know when ur sober tha truth comes out, ur a cowboys fan, michigan football fan an so on. dont hide ur love for tha cowboys wit ur weak ass drinks u pick to drink. deep down u know americas team is ur team, an ur team will be playin in tha bowl this year

Da Boys are coming with the heat this year:shake:

The secondary was our only weakness but if Pacman can contribute and Roy Williams somehow doesnt get exposed on every big possession especially in the red zone, I think they play Indy in the SB

Sadly ,I have to agree. The Pacman trade was highway robbery in your favor. He's going to be big time in Dallas. It gives me a reason to hate the Cowboys, which I've never had before.

2007Cowboys8seconds.gif

Lets start a new one for this season! Its a new YEAR!!!!!

Sept 4th is almost here and i'm ready to go coach!!!!

One BS Preseason game and it is showtime.I love the over on wins at 10.50. And Romo is a JEDI and yes I am a Homer...GLTA:cheers:

Jessica Simpson co-wrote a song for Tony Romo titled, You're My Sunday -- and she said he recently played it for his teammates to -- as he told her -- "get 'em pumped up."

:36_11_6::36_11_6::36_11_6:

haha what did he make his own supwer bowl trophy outa clay? go earn one, dont make one urself....

typical eagles fans......

eagles_fan.jpg

God I hate this thread. Wait till next week when the Cowboys come into Lambeau. they will be 1-2

haha. go a few pages back an remember what we did to u in dallas last year. it will be a tough game but i dont see why we cant go into week 4 3-0.

dallas will fuck them cheesehead fans an our D will be all over rogers

yeah raiders had a winning season what 5-6 years ago when they went to the ship

and what cowboys havent won a playoff game in over 10 years ? lmfao

Dallas Cowboys look to taste first playoff win since 1996

[SIZE=-1]12:29 AM CST on Sunday, January 13, 2008

[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]By TODD ARCHER / The Dallas Morning News
tarcher@dallasnews.com
[/SIZE]

IRVING – Tony Romo was 16 the last time the Cowboys won a playoff game. Jason Witten and DeMarcus Ware were 14.

Back