haha big deal throw. dallas still is americas team. most seasons in tha playoffs ever by any nfl team, most confrence championships in tha nfl ever, best winning % by any team currently in tha nfl. gods team is dallas, that means americas team has to be dallas.

Phew had me sweatin the whole game, i'll take the win...glad they faced some adversity, defense got exposed in the first half and Romo was rattled from the pressure, hopefully they can make some adjustments moving forward

big win... kind felt like philly outplayed them but dallas made plays when they needed to and got the W

pass interference call for a free 7 early on was pretty bad so i guess they deserved it

Another great show put on by America's Team. There's a reason why they get the max number of prime time games.

Cowgirls ain't all that, what a defense, a disgrace for Disney to be promoting Tex-mex. I already have enough in Mexifornia and San Fransicko. Throwback is correct

Call it what you want, Dallas squeezed out a win tonight. The only other 2-0 teams in the NFL:

NFC:
Dallas
Green Bay
Arizona
NY Giants
Carolina

AFC:
Denver
Pittsburgh
New England
Buffalo
Tennessee

Coincidentally, I think that is pretty close to a play-off schedule right there with the addition of Chi/TB to the NFC and SD to the AFC. Cards are sketch, but I'll take the rest.

i guess the couple deadskins fans in here will have to come in and talk smack this week while we yawn and wait for our boys to whoop ass again

haha big deal throw. dallas still is americas team. most seasons in tha playoffs ever by any nfl team, most confrence championships in tha nfl ever, best winning % by any team currently in tha nfl. gods team is dallas, that means americas team has to be dallas.

Nope. Sorry to burst your bubble, but my Bears hold that coveted "most wins" title, in addition to a few others:

As of the start of the 2007 season, Chicago has won the most games in NFL history with 686.

Green Bay is second with 648 and the New York Giants are third at 612.

The Raiders have 421 wins in their history.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Dallas Cowboys

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width=640 align=center><TBODY><TR class=font1big><TD>
5 NFL Championship Seasons: 1971, 1977, 1992, 1993, 1995

</TD></TR><TR class=font1big><TD>Last NFL championship: 1995, 13 seasons ago</TD></TR><TR class=font1big><TD>Best Record: 13-3 (1992, 2007)
Worst Record: 0-11 (1960)
Franchise Win %: 58.9%

</TD></TR><TR class=font1big><TD>Best finish:</TD></TR><TR class=font1big><TD>Beat Miami in Super Bowl in 1971 season</TD></TR><TR class=font1big><TD>Beat Denver in Super Bowl in 1977 season</TD></TR><TR class=font1big><TD>Beat Buffalo in Super Bowl in 1992 season</TD></TR><TR class=font1big><TD>Beat Buffalo in Super Bowl in 1993 season</TD></TR><TR class=font1big><TD>Beat Pittsburgh in Super Bowl in 1995 season</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Chicago Bears

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width=640 align=center><TBODY><TR class=font1big><TD>7 NFL championship seasons: 1933, 1940, 1941, 1943, 1946, 1963, 1985</TD></TR><TR class=font1big><TD>
Last NFL championship: 1985, 22 seasons ago
</TD></TR><TR class=font1big><TD>Best Record: 13-0 (1934) and 11-0 (1942)
Worst Record: 1-13 (1969)
Franchise Win %: 56.9%

</TD></TR><TR class=font1big><TD>Best finish:</TD></TR><TR class=font1big><TD>Beat NY Giants for NFL Championship in 1933 season</TD></TR><TR class=font1big><TD>Beat Washington for NFL Championship in 1940 season</TD></TR><TR class=font1big><TD>Beat NY Giants for NFL Championship in 1941 season</TD></TR><TR class=font1big><TD>Beat Washington for NFL Championship in 1943 season</TD></TR><TR class=font1big><TD>Beat NY Giants for NFL Championship in 1946 season</TD></TR><TR class=font1big><TD>Beat NY Giants for NFL Championship in 1963 season</TD></TR><TR class=font1big><TD>Beat New England in Super Bowl in 1985 season</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

So really, the only two stats Dallas has on the Bears are win % by a measly 2% and more Super Bowl wins.

Most NFC Championships belongs to DA BEARS
Most wins in the NFL belongs to DA BEARS

So please, get off T. Romo and Co.s nuts and know your team a little better.

:shake:

i guess the couple deadskins fans in here will have to come in and talk smack this week while we yawn and wait for our boys to whoop ass again

and you will all continue to be beligerent, ignorant DEM BOYZ fans,
with that cocky dallas swagger....

and we'll be laughing when you get bounced out of the playoffs in your first game- AGAINNNNNNN:whip:

who cares about what goes on in the regular season?
if you cant win a postseason game you might as well be the detroit lions

cant stand all the DEM BOYZ fans, and we have a lot here in richmond.

they have a combined IQ of about 47

Cowboys are the best team in the NFC as of right now. There I said it

Nope. Sorry to burst your bubble, but my Bears hold that coveted "most wins" title, in addition to a few others:

As of the start of the 2007 season, Chicago has won the most games in NFL history with 686.

Dallas Cowboys

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width=640 align=center><TBODY><TR class=font1big><TD>

</TD></TR><TR class=font1big><TD>Last NFL championship: 1995, 13 seasons ago</TD></TR><TR class=font1big><TD>Best Record: 13-3 (1992, 2007)

</TD></TR><TR class=font1big><TD>Best finish:</TD></TR><TR class=font1big><TD>Beat Miami in Super Bowl in 1971 season</TD></TR><TR class=font1big><TD>Beat Denver in Super Bowl in 1977 season</TD></TR><TR class=font1big><TD>Beat Buffalo in Super Bowl in 1992 season</TD></TR><TR class=font1big><TD>Beat Buffalo in Super Bowl in 1993 season</TD></TR><TR class=font1big><TD>Beat Pittsburgh in Super Bowl in 1995 season</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Chicago Bears

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width=640 align=center><TBODY><TR class=font1big><TD>7 NFL championship seasons: 1933, 1940, 1941, 1943, 1946, 1963, 1985</TD></TR><TR class=font1big><TD>

</TD></TR><TR class=font1big><TD>Best finish:</TD></TR><TR class=font1big><TD>Beat NY Giants for NFL Championship in 1933 season</TD></TR><TR class=font1big><TD>Beat Washington for NFL Championship in 1940 season</TD></TR><TR class=font1big><TD>Beat NY Giants for NFL Championship in 1941 season</TD></TR><TR class=font1big><TD>Beat Washington for NFL Championship in 1943 season</TD></TR><TR class=font1big><TD>Beat NY Giants for NFL Championship in 1946 season</TD></TR><TR class=font1big><TD>Beat NY Giants for NFL Championship in 1963 season</TD></TR><TR class=font1big><TD>Beat New England in Super Bowl in 1985 season</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

So really, the only two stats Dallas has on the Bears are win % by a measly 2% and more Super Bowl wins.

Oh, Sweet Jesus...you have to be kidding with this post...You're talking wins when there was what, 6 teams in a fucking league? Going all the way back 30-40 years before the conception of the franchise?

Give me a break. That's fucking weak and everyone knows it...

Cowboys are the best team in the NFC as of right now. There I said it

Still need A LOT of work on that defense, and I didn't necessarily like what I saw out of Romo last night. He looked rattled pretty much throughout the game, and he's still making WAY too many bonehead fuckstick plays that you would expect from a bonehead fuckstick.

Still need A LOT of work on that defense, and I didn't necessarily like what I saw out of Romo last night. He looked rattled pretty much throughout the game, and he's still making WAY too many bonehead fuckstick plays that you would expect from a bonehead fuckstick.

Ya I hate how he gets rattled at the slightest bit of pressure and the thing that pisses me off even more is how he tries to hard to extend plays and make tough throws when sometimes just throwing the ball away is the best option

Ya I hate how he gets rattled at the slightest bit of pressure and the thing that pisses me off even more is how he tries to hard to extend plays and make tough throws when sometimes just throwing the ball away is the best option

What happened to not sliding up in the pocket? That's what he did last night about 3 or 4 times when he was "sensing" pressure, but it wasn't even there! I don't know if he was too fucking keyed up or what, but he seemed to be letting a lot of balls float early, too. There is absolutely zero excuse for that interception in the EZ, other than he's just a fucking idiot. None. Zilch. Zip. Nada.

Oh, Sweet Jesus...you have to be kidding with this post...You're talking wins when there was what, 6 teams in a fucking league? Going all the way back 30-40 years before the conception of the franchise?

Give me a break. That's fucking weak and everyone knows it...

Easy Counselor. Papa Bear is the ONLY reason the NFL survived the 30s and 40s by paying other teams salaries. And the numbers speak for themselves whether you agree or not. Most Dallas fans have their heads so far up their asses they think the NFL revolves around Dallas and clearly it does not - deal with it.

long day jus now gettin in here to talk more shit. quoted tha whole post jackal.

<TABLE class=tborder id=post1058858 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #d1d1e1 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #d1d1e1 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #d1d1e1 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #d1d1e1 1px solid">
post_old.gif
Today, 06:32 PM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #d1d1e1 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #d1d1e1 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #d1d1e1 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #d1d1e1 1px solid" align=right>#319 <INPUT id=plist_1058858 style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; MARGIN: 0px 0px 0px 5px; VERTICAL-ALIGN: middle; PADDING-TOP: 0px" type=checkbox value=0 name=plist[1058858] inlineModID="inlineMod"> </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #d1d1e1 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #d1d1e1 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #d1d1e1 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #d1d1e1 0px solid" width=175>xxDaJackaLxx<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_1058858", true); </SCRIPT>
Speaker for the Dead

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_1058858 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #d1d1e1 1px solid"><!-- icon and title -->
icon1.gif

<HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by tru

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Dallas Cowboys

Chicago Bears

<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->__________________
08 NFL YTD: 15-12-1 (-1.95)

08 ATS: 4-3-0 (-1.10)
08 ML: 1-0-0 (+2.00)
08 O/U: 6-5-1 (-1.05)
08 Parlay: 0-0-0 (+0.00)
08 Tsrs: 2-4-0 (-3.80)
08 Props: 2-0-0 (+2.00)

08 System Plays: 5-2-0
07 System Plays: 29-15-1

:36_1_36:
Chicago Born
Virginia Raised
C.R.E.A.M

<!-- / sig -->

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

i never said we won tha most games ever, said we got tha best winning % in tha nfl ever of current teams in tha league. which is tru. an gettin back to championships god doesnt give a damn about a team that has 5 championships that u need to go back almost 6 decades to find tha results. we talkin super bowls. since tha afl/nfl merger bears 1 americas team 5. its simple its might count as a championship back in 1933 when they had 3 teams... but its not a real super bowl win.

:36_11_6:

superbowls is what matters. nfl players play to win tha bowl an make money. some tha other way around. thats tha goal, to be tha best. an u laughin sayin 2% different isnt much is funny on a big scale like this after 700 games.

how are u even arguin about bears have more wins than dallas? they have had a franchise 40 years before dallas was a team. like i said best winning percentage of any team, most confrence championships of any team, most super bowls played in, tied for most super bowl wins, most years in tha playoffs. this is americas team, no problem lovin tha bears but chicago isnt in tha same league. :shake:

Last edited:
lets talk football more.

bears pre 1960 dallas cowboys 1st nfl season record 325-139 fuck tha pushes. all regular season games no post season.

overall right now countin this season bears record is 678-493

so post 1960 bears record is 353-354 50%

dallas 1960 to current 417-302 58%

I'm arguing they have more wins because they do. The NFL counts them, I count them... Only Dallas fans don't seem to want to count them because like I said Dallas fans think the league revolves around Dem Boys. And it doesn't. There is no astrix next to the Bears record...most wins in the NFL belongs to the Bears.

Tru - I see your point but respectfully disagree (about being in the same league).

ur bringin up shit though god never said. i never said dallas has most wins ever in tha nfl. its all good though

back to tha topic.

like i said a year ago when god was drunk as fuck after tha skins/giants game.

americas team is comin. 3-0

week 1 brown down
week 2 eagles wingless
week 3 fudge packers packed
week 4 foreskins circumcised

washington fans understand they cant beat us in dallas. 1 time in years they beat us in dallas. what is it? foreskins 5-15 last 20 games, 10 seasons vs dallas? foreskins might cover tha line, but if dallas plays like they should we should piss all over washington like we did tha browns.

Alright tru you caught me - I just wanted to plug Da Bears. I got no real beef with the Cowboys but some of their fans just irk me. I bet the Boys ATS pretty much every week and have their Season TT over 10.5.

So... Good health!

jus to keep this topic goin week in week out.jus havin fun dizzle, i dont bitch at cap for postin foreskins or hatin on dallas shit in here. jus a topic about americas team, thats it.

<TABLE class="sortable stats_table small_text"><THEAD><TR class="" onmouseover=hl(this); onmouseout=uhl(this);><TH class=" over_header" align=middle colSpan=4>Top Performers</TH><TH class=" over_header" align=middle colSpan=4></TH></TR><TR class="" onmouseover=hl(this); style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffcc" onmouseout=uhl(this);><TH class=" sort_default_asc" align=left table_number="1" sorttable_columnindex="0">Tm</TH><TH class=" show_partial_when_sorting" onmouseover="Tip('Years in pro football')" align=middle table_number="1" sorttable_columnindex="1">Yrs</TH><TH class="" onmouseover="Tip('Games Won')" align=middle table_number="1" sorttable_columnindex="2">W</TH><TH class="" onmouseover="Tip('Games Lost')" align=middle table_number="1" sorttable_columnindex="3">L</TH><TH class="" onmouseover="Tip('Tie Games')" align=middle table_number="1" sorttable_columnindex="4">T</TH><TH class=" hide_non_quals" onmouseover="Tip('Win-Loss Percentage of team
For coaches, minimum to qualify for leading is 50 games.
After 1972, ties are counted as half-wins and half-losses.
Prior, the league didn\'t count them as games in W-L% calculations.')" align=middle table_number="1" sorttable_columnindex="5">W-L%</TH><TH class=" sort_default_asc" align=middle table_number="1" sorttable_columnindex="6">Passing</TH><TH class=" sort_default_asc" align=middle table_number="1" sorttable_columnindex="7">Rushing</TH><TH class=" sort_default_asc" align=middle table_number="1" sorttable_columnindex="8">Receiving</TH><TH class="" align=middle table_number="1" sorttable_columnindex="9">Coaching</TH><TH class="" onmouseover="Tip('Years teams played in the playoffs')" align=middle table_number="1" sorttable_columnindex="10">Yr plyf</TH><TH class=" show_partial_when_sorting" onmouseover="Tip('Times team won the Super Bowl or
before the Super Bowl the League Championship Game')" align=middle table_number="1" sorttable_columnindex="11">Chmp</TH><TH class=" show_partial_when_sorting" onmouseover="Tip('Times team won the Super Bowl')" align=middle table_number="1" sorttable_columnindex="12">SBwl</TH><TH class=" show_partial_when_sorting" onmouseover="Tip('Times team won the conference championship,
since the start of the Super Bowl')" align=middle table_number="1" sorttable_columnindex="13">Conf</TH></TR></THEAD><TBODY></TBODY></TABLE>

<TABLE class="sortable stats_table small_text"><TBODY><TR class="" onmouseover=hl(this); style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffcc" onmouseout=uhl(this);><TD align=left>Dallas Cowboys</TD><TD align=right>1960-2008</TD><TD align=right>417</TD><TD align=right>302</TD><TD align=right>6</TD><TD align=right>.580</TD><TD align=left>Aikman</TD><TD align=left>Smith</TD><TD align=left>Irvin</TD><TD>Landry</TD><TD align=right>29</TD><TD align=right>5</TD><TD align=right>5</TD><TD align=right>8</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
<TABLE class="sortable stats_table small_text"><TBODY><TR class="" onmouseover=hl(this); style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffffcc" onmouseout=uhl(this);><TD align=left>Miami Dolphins</TD><TD align=right>1966-2008</TD><TD align=right>370</TD><TD align=right>269</TD><TD align=right>4</TD><TD align=right>.579</TD><TD align=left>Marino</TD><TD align=left>Csonka</TD><TD align=left>Duper</TD><TD>Shula</TD><TD align=right>21</TD><TD align=right>2</TD><TD align=right>2</TD><TD align=right>5</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

its close but like i said regular season

Back