1_1003.jpg

0-9 after thursday :smiley_acbe:

:smiley_acbe:

Al Harris definitely had me pissed off in that game. Not sure about the game plan to air it out so much early in the game, but it was ballsy, and I'll give em' that. Harris didn't look like he was trying and it appeared from about the first quarter on that GB was conceding the game. Didn't like GB not having challenges left, and that 52 yard field go with 7 minutes left should have been a first down... horrible spot... absolutely horrible. I'm not too concerned about it, but those refs had me pissed off big time. Just a very poorly called game. Bed time for me. Have a good one.

Al Harris looked like what I remember him looking like in an Eagles uniform

I dont get why everyones been all over his nuts for the last 2 years or so...when he was here he got burned for a big play weekly...i hated him

Al Harris definitely had me pissed off in that game. Not sure about the game plan to air it out so much early in the game, but it was ballsy, and I'll give em' that. Harris didn't look like he was trying and it appeared from about the first quarter on that GB was conceding the game. Didn't like GB not having challenges left, and that 52 yard field go with 7 minutes left should have been a first down... horrible spot... absolutely horrible. I'm not too concerned about it, but those refs had me pissed off big time. Just a very poorly called game. Bed time for me. Have a good one.

yup fukin refs

Oh spare the ref BS, thats just an excuse. Maybe its just that the packers couldnt stop dallas at all.

He had his hands on his back, wasnt playing the ball for shit, he got beat deep and that is easy to see. And he ran right up his legs. It looked like PI to me. Even if it wasnt, its not like they were going to stop Romo anyway. He had all day, that oline was manhandling the swiss cheese defense.

it was a bad call. i see how the ref made the call but he just touched his shoulder. then their legs got tied up. thats almost always "incidental contact"

If he had not tripped him though, it was a TD for certain. and you are right, they wouldn't have stopped Romo and Co. anyway. I take nothing away from the cowboys because they shouldve won anyway. but 9 penalties for 142 yards is ugly.

The Cowboys production on offense and special teams was awesome. 10.3 Yards per Pass Play vs. 5.4 for Packers. 27.7 Yards per KO return, more return yards on 6 KOs than the Packers had on 8. Look at the starting field position following kickoffs.

Cowboys - 45, 24, 26, 49, 20, 37 - Average = 33.5
Packers - 31, 19, 24, 29, 16, 25, 26, 19 - Average = 23.6

They even bottled up Grant after that short yardage TD burst - 9 carries for 19 yards after the first quarter.

Cowboys did a lot of things well even though they appeared to take their foot off the Packers throat.

Oh spare the ref BS, thats just an excuse. Maybe its just that the packers couldnt stop dallas at all.

No excuse with the refs. But the refs were horrible all F'n game. Cowboys were the better team, no doubt about that... but besides the pass interference call, there was the early play w/ forward momentum being stopped when Harris stripped TO of the ball, there was the 15 yard facemask penalty on that last drive that should have been a 5 yarder, and a question call or two on dallas for holding. The packers weren't able to play bump and run yesterday aggressively as everytime they did a pass interference flag was out there. Game was decided when Romo picked up the 3rd and 19... give mad props there for him not getting rattled.

I just don't like the Cowboys...

...or their fans ;)

Cowboys did a lot of things well even though they appeared to take their foot off the Packers throat.

:36_11_6:

Hell the Packer gave up before the game sitting half the guys who might have been able to play. Tell me Favre wouldn't have been back in there if it was do or die? The Packers are the ones that gave up.

EVERYBODY's got feeling for
Da Boys!!!!!!!!!

:smiley_acbe:_______________:smiley_acbe:

BTW.....we love you too Smoke & Fondy :cheers:

:smiley_acbe:____________:smiley_acbe:__________
________:smiley_acbe:_____________:smiley_acbe:___________________:smiley_acbe:

Looks like Terry Glenn is running routes and catching passes. He will be in practice Wednesday.

Serious question here - does it bother any of you at all that this guy is going to be making critical decisions for you in the playoffs:
wade%20Phillips.jpg

0429switzer.jpg

pg2_ap_switzer_195.jpg

1 dumbass did it before after inheritin a stacked team, it will happen again

Last edited:
Are those designer handcuffs? Looks like they match his tie.

Eh kinda, its not like it can get any worse than last year. The play that got me was the WR screen out to Terry Glenn when we were backed up against the goalline. He catches it, fumbles, seahags get a safety and get the ball back and get a TD. That was a 9 point swing.

Hopefully Romo wont be blowing chunks in the playoffs like McNugget.

1025mcnabbpuke.jpg

We've got the best young coach in the game responsible for play-calling. I'm not worried. Defensively, Wade Phillips can coach. We're a corner away from having a really good defensive.

i do like how the handcuffs bring out the accents in his hair and tie...

and he looks better there than the first time he showed up to court looking like Bill Belichick

The best part about drafting Cowboys was they were all steals as picks. I got Romo and Whitten after 9 other players at their position were drafted.

exactly. i was high on barber and t.o.(obviously - took early 3rd round in ctg100) but very few saw romo and witten coming. i think witten only had 1 td last year. props.

hey now..

in Jacobs defense, let me just say that he was already stood straight up when Roy Williams made contact with him...

there's no way Williams would be able to handle Jacobs one on one...

I'm no expert when it comes to inserting video feeds here, but if you really want to know what Brandon Jacobs and Roy Williams would look like going one on one, then use this link and watch the play at the 7:26 mark

http://khanhdom.com/?page.id=1001170&targetclip=537

or if you prefer to see that play in slo motion, then use this link... but it does take longer to get to since it comes after the 10 minute mark..

http://khanhdom.com/?page.id=1001170&targetclip=brandonjacobs

I don't you to think I'm taking anything against Williams because he CAN hit... but Jacobs is a big boy and would be too much for Williams to really take on one on one...

the hit on Ryan Grant is definitely better, but he actually had help there too... just wanted to point that out ;)

Back