I just won 2 free tickets to the Pirates/Yankees game next week...woo-hoo!

mogo

CTG Super Moderator
Staff member
yes sir!!! :tiphat:

i went to grab some lunch at the cafeteria at work today and they are having a raffle for 2 tickets to the Pirates/Yankees game next Thursday (6/26)....the guy says they were having the drawing in the next 10 minutes, so i fill out my entry and get some lunch.... while i'm eating they call me and tell me i won the tickets!!!!! hahaha they must not have shuffled up the box at all....

Section 115, Row E - going for around $200 on ebay, but i think my dad will enjoy going a whole lot more!!!

what a great Friday lunch!
icon7.gif

thanks man it should be a good time....

i know the pirates suck, i barely even go to a handful of home games as it is, but i've never seen the NYY play and i think my dad will really like seeing them in what will probably be our only opportunity ever.... :shake:

World Series hero Bill Mazeroski will throw the ceremonial first pitch Tueesday when the Pirates open a three-game series against the Yankees.

Mazeroski, a Hall of Fame second baseman, became a Pittsburgh sports legend when he beat the Yankees with a game-winning home run in the bottom of the ninth inning of the seventh game of the 1960 World Series. He hit the ball over the left field wall at Forbes Field.

The Yankees have not played in Pittsburgh since the 1960 World Series.

:cheers:

ohhh of course.... fading the pirates for this last series (cws) would have been profitable (cws swept lol), but i'm sure we will be seeing some -200 and higher lines for NY....

we'll have to wait and see how the first two games of the series go and then decide.... maybe i'll take the overs since runs are a plenty in just about every pirates game....

thanks man it should be a good time....

i know the pirates suck, i barely even go to a handful of home games as it is, but i've never seen the NYY play and i think my dad will really like seeing them in what will probably be our only opportunity ever.... :shake:

congrats. u get to watch the greatest franchise in the world :shake:

make-up game for the rainout is tomorrow.... :tiphat:

<TABLE class=smtext2 id=ctl01_ctl32_tblInfo cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width="99%" bgColor=#ffffff border=0><TBODY><TR align=left bgColor=#ffffff><TD width="30%">NY Yankees
Pittsburgh
</TD><TD width="7%"></TD><TD width="10%"> -
-</TD><TD width="18%"> -134
+126</TD><TD width="11%"> 9.0</TD><TD width="24%">M. Mussina
P. Maholm</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

i'm going to say over 9 is probably a pretty good play...

Back