Hulu's WNBA 2020

Ok this piece of news changed my mind. Tiffany Mitchell out tonight which adds to Indiana's roster woes.

This might be the biggest fav I've ever bet in basketball but the Storm are a machine right now and have won the last 5 games by more than this number, and against teams with a full complement of players. The fever have been gritty and gutsy this year despite their problems but this is a bridge too far and I think they give up early. The Storm also never seem to letup, even up 20+ so its hard to see this as anything less than a 20pt win.

1* Seattle -16.5 -110

Also, looking at Indy's last 4 games, other than a win vs the hapless Liberty, they've lost by 19, 14 and 22. And now they go up against 'Die Mannschaft' with their most legit scoring threat out and a short bench? This one could be very ugly.

Ok this piece of news changed my mind. Tiffany Mitchell out tonight which adds to Indiana's roster woes.

This might be the biggest fav I've ever bet in basketball but the Storm are a machine right now and have won the last 5 games by more than this number, and against teams with a full complement of players. The fever have been gritty and gutsy this year despite their problems but this is a bridge too far and I think they give up early. The Storm also never seem to letup, even up 20+ so its hard to see this as anything less than a 20pt win.

1* Seattle -16.5 -110

ive been playing Seattle 1 half and 1quarter along with the over last 2 games......think I went 6-2 sweeping the Liberty game and splitting the other game with over missing by 2-4 points.....

too big of a line for me.
Gl Hulu.

LOL Seattle loses straight up. Add that to the under bet a few days ago that went over by 30 pts and its obvious I'm not in tune with the league right now. Before I lose any more money I'm going to take some days off and reacquaint myself. Plays will be sporadic from here on.

LOL Seattle loses straight up. Add that to the under bet a few days ago that went over by 30 pts and its obvious I'm not in tune with the league right now. Before I lose any more money I'm going to take some days off and reacquaint myself. Plays will be sporadic from here on.

Sue Bird did not play and Breanna had an off nite combine with Fever shooting lights out from 3.......

maybe u can try live betting? Live betting the o/u is better than the spread me thinks.

thanks for ur plays and write ups.......looking forward to ur plays

Sue Bird did not play and Breanna had an off nite combine with Fever shooting lights out from 3.......

maybe u can try live betting? Live betting the o/u is better than the spread me thinks.

thanks for ur plays and write ups.......looking forward to ur plays

Yeah I expected Bird to sit because they're managing her this year but Indy's shooting was the surprise with such limited options.

I've never had much success live betting basketball which is funny because I kill it in football. I'm keeping an eye each day and will jump back in when I feel like I understand things again.

Actually I take it back, looks like Bird is out again today vs the Aces so its more than just load management.

In juries are really piling up with this compressed schedule.

It seems like there’s more overs hitting lately......
Like the NBA? Where now it’s scoring and when playoff time, defense and pace slows down?

It seems like there’s more overs hitting lately......
Like the NBA? Where now it’s scoring and when playoff time, defense and pace slows down?

Yup overs 8-1 in the last 3 days although one of them was created by OT. I really think the bubble is helping scoring with an increased number of fouls and that all black background helping shooters vision.

Yeah I like looking under in heavyweight fights because both teams are more inclined to play defence and are careful not to get in a hole. Todays Seattle/LV matchup mightve been a good under candidate except Bird is such a good defender.

I wish these ladies would watch the NBA platoffs and see how classy teams dribble it out at the end when the game is out of reach. I mean there are all kinds of complaints about how the compressed schedule is making everyone tired but then why the hell are they running fast breaks up 30 in the last minute?

I think it’s the bench players wanting to show what they can do in garbage times. I’m all good for players playing till last whistle. Like baseball, how can opposing team get mad when 1 team is leading by a lot if players are still swinging? Look at all these bullpens blowing big leads!!!!! football too......I don’t care if they running up score or not. These are athletes, they trained to play hard. Just my 2 cents.

I think it’s the bench players wanting to show what they can do in garbage times. I’m all good for players playing till last whistle. Like baseball, how can opposing team get mad when 1 team is leading by a lot if players are still swinging? Look at all these bullpens blowing big leads!!!!! football too......I don’t care if they running up score or not. These are athletes, they trained to play hard. Just my 2 cents.

As a fan I totally agree with you.

As an under bettor it drives me crazy. lol

Hah the tout (who claims 60%+ lifetime in WNBA) has released the under and 1H under as plays. From what I've seen this year he's 3-4 so I'm not too worried.

I think the under is the obvious play here but I went over for a few reasons. Minny has played higher scoring and paced games since Fowles went out and have put up 90+ in 3 straight games vs the 8th, 9th and 10th ranked defences. I don't see them having any trouble putting up 90+ here against the worst defence in the league.
On the other side, Atlanta has been up and down but managed to score 80+ in 3 of the last 4. Even 75 will likely be enough to get us there. And I see that Chennedy Carter is a GTD and if she goes, the Dream should have a big boost. She was an early rookie of the year candidate before she went down. If she plays, I might look to add to this is the number is still favourable.

My models spit out a range of 163.5 to 174 for this game.

Hah the tout (who claims 60%+ lifetime in WNBA) has released the under and 1H under as plays. From what I've seen this year he's 3-4 so I'm not too worried.

I think the under is the obvious play here but I went over for a few reasons. Minny has played higher scoring and paced games since Fowles went out and have put up 90+ in 3 straight games vs the 8th, 9th and 10th ranked defences. I don't see them having any trouble putting up 90+ here against the worst defence in the league.
On the other side, Atlanta has been up and down but managed to score 80+ in 3 of the last 4. Even 75 will likely be enough to get us there. And I see that Chennedy Carter is a GTD and if she goes, the Dream should have a big boost. She was an early rookie of the year candidate before she went down. If she plays, I might look to add to this is the number is still favourable.

My models spit out a range of 163.5 to 174 for this game.

lol....I though u moved the line to 163.
Played over at 163 at BOL.....
Let’s get this winning streak started today!!!!!!

2 postponed games! Thats the best day I've had in the dub for a while lol

For Saturday...

1.5* Dallas -1 -103
1* DAL / IND over 166 -106

I think this is a very winnable game for Dallas who have been trending up as of late while the Fever are mostly done although they continue to fight at times. They have also found their offense, putting up 80+ in 5 straight and I think they can hit 90 vs the league's worst defense even if this game is played at a below avg pace.

One other total I really like but it bucks my models. I am going to wait out the line and see if I can get a better #

1*/.25* Chicago +5.5 / ML -109 / +193
1.5* SEA / CHI under 167.5 -112

This one looks like a heavyweight tilt and I think it stays a close game in the 160-167 range. Both these teams can play defense when they want to and I think this is a game where they do. Chicago will be eager to erase their 89-71 defeat the last time these 2 played back when Seattle was tearing through the league. Their penchant for playing defense in important situations have led these 2 combine to go 2-9-1 o/u against teams with winning records.

eta...upped the total to 1.5* because I actually like it better than the side and I think this is the best # I'll get

Last edited:
1.5 Minnesota -2.5 -112

No Hartley or Griner for Phoenix. This line should be a few points higher.

Whoa whoa now the teams are taking a 24 second violation to start every quarter to protest something or other? That's gonna drop totals by 3-4 points. I might buy out of the over tonight.

Ok so they're not doing the 24 sec violation thing in the PHX/MIN game so I guess its just certain teams? I'll stick with the over tonight for now.

1.5* LA / MIN over 158.5 -110

Rare situation created here by the players self-imposed hiatus the other day, both teams on a back to back and according to every way I looked at this, defences suffer and scoring goes up when these teams play on no rest. Would've gone to 2 units but the bookk has a $175 limit on openers...lol

1* Los Angeles -6.5 -105

I'll take a shot with the side here too. Both teams on a B2B but the Sparks have a way deeper bench than Minnesota and shouldn't feel the fatigue as badly. I think they run away with it in the 2H

Oh fuck me. NNeka Ogumike is a late scratch for LA which will hurt both side and total. These late scratches are getting tiresome.

0.5* Los Angeles 2H -5 -110

Down 9 at the half due to a cold shooting streak while Minny hit a bunch of 3s. I think LA at least makes a game of it if not wins outright.

Do you still like it at -1.5?

Yeah I do although it wouls be a normal 1* play at that number. I made it -4.5 and I think Atlanta wins for sure. Indy is in the mother of all bad spots here. Probably the strongest situational play of the year for me.

4-0 +7.35*

FINALLY! A winning night after treading water and slowly sinking for the past 2 weeks. I'll tally up the record later but should be back in the black now.

Results to date...

Sides 18-16 +3.125*
Totals 16-16 -0.15*
2H/Live 5-6 -1.10*

Overall 39-38 +1.875*

Not that impressive but considering I was 7 units in the hole a few days ago, pretty decent if I do say so.

No time for celebrating...back to work

Oh here I go risking a perfect day but this number is just wrong...I think Vegas wins this game. They know how to close.

0.5* Las Vegas 2H -8.5 -105

Back