Hulu's WNBA 2020

Aces bring it home.

Bill Laimbeer was one of my fav players when I was a kid. I loved his physical style. Who knew he’d be winning me money coaching women’s basketball 30 years later.

Aces bring it home.

Bill Laimbeer was one of my fav players when I was a kid. I loved his physical style. Who knew he’d be winning me money coaching women’s basketball 30 years later.
Very nice

Lambs gets trashed on as a player but he was very skilled and an all star a few times.

True. Everyone remembers the incident with IT that ended his run. But a lot of people forget the dude could shoot too
You know your stuff.

Game 2 NBA finals 1990 he set the 3pt record that got tied many times until NBA got 3 point happy.

Fever were hangin until the last couple of mins when they got rattled. Hopefully they can settle down and stay within the number

Indy is done. Their bench was short already and losing McCown just took the wind out of their sails. I dont see them coming back.

Lines out. Dont see anything worth betting. All totals falling within my ranges and all sides appear to be correctly lined.

I’ll chew on it and be back later if anything emerges.

Hi, my name is Hulu and I'm a degenerate gambler...

.75*/.25* Phoenix +5 / ML -112 / +165

I made Chicago 2pt favs and to be sure, they are the better team here. But after opening at 1.5, it has steadily climbed all day to the point where I think the Mercury are worth a taste. I learned a lesson with the Sky 2 days ago in that they seem to be one of those teams that win but don't put anyone away and 3 of their 4 wins have come by 3 or less points. I think the Mercury, winners of 3 straight albeit against inferior opponents, will be up for this game against a top opponent and can keep it close, if not win it outright. Also, the sky are a smaller team and who the hell do they have that can guard Greiner? Hell, who does anybody have that can stop Greiner when she's on?

Lines opening a bit earlier these days it seems...

1.5* NY / WAS under 168.5 -109

My numbers put this one between 159 and 167

eta...upping this to 1.5* as the more I think about it, the more I like it. Number is starting to move downward, get it while its hot. 166.5 is my floor on this one.

Last edited:
1* Minnesota -4.5 -109

Indy is a MASH unit right now.

Also lean to the Sparks getting 5.5 as I made that game a lot closer but it seems they let me down when I bet them. Too inconsistent/

Lean under in the late game also but its high variance as either of these teams can go off in the right situation so I'll leave it for now.

Gotta keep up with the tally...

Results to date...

Sides 6-6 +3.69*
Totals 6-4 +2.07*
2H/Live 1-2 -1.24*

Overall 13-12 +4.52*

Locked in for tonight...
1.5* NY / WAS under 168.5 -109
1* Minnesota -4.5 -109

After 2 weeks of play, scoring is still up although its come back to earth a bit after the first few games. I have a few theories...

-A lot of free agent movement in the offseason combined with limited camp and no preseason means defences had yet to come together. They are improving slowly.
-Lack of crowd noise means officials are hearing every slap and bit of contact where they normally wouldn't so fouls are up.
-The all black background is helping shooters vision

Back when the lines open up.

Also, even though all games are played on the same 2 courts, the "home" teams are 26-13 SU and 24-14-1 ATS. How is that possible? Statistical anomaly or is there some unseen advantage they are giving the "home" side in these matchups that is tipping the scales?

Thats a stronger HCA than 2019 when teams actually played home and road games.

Other than a few minor items (like the home side gets to pick the music played during the game) everything I see seems to be business as usual. I'll be watching this closely.

The Mystics beclowned themselves va the Liberty 2 days ago, losing straight up as a 15.5pt fav. Coach Thibault said he was embarrassed by their performance.

It’s redemption time. I think they start off hot and lead wire to wire today.

Adding a bit more on the 1H as I think that’s the best option of the 3

0.5* Washington 1H -2 -111

I’ll take a shot with this under as well. I do t think the Liberty have suddenly learned to score.

1* LV / NY under 166.5 -112

Also...what the hell? How is Minnesota a dog here? Looked everywhere for news but can't find anything major. Fowles is playing and they have great depth to overcome almost anyone else being out. Wrong team favoured IMO.

1* / 0.5* Minnesota +4 / ML -104 / +175

Don't understand this at all.

Alright just announced Fowles is out.

Still though that is waaaayyy too big an adjustment for a team with this much depth. If I wasn't already in large at +4 & ML I would be hitting this hard!

Minny looks absolutely awful. I don't get it. Its not the first time theyve had to play without Fowles but they are just treating this like a throw away game. No offensive flow, terrible shot selection and no effort on the boards.

Doesn't help that LA shot 70% through the 1H

Minny burned me badly on Saturday but I'm going back to the well here. I don't have news on Fowles but given that she's only missed 2 games in her career, I am betting she is back tonight. Also, after that embarrassing performance whereonly 1 player showed any effort (Dangerfield), I think this team has a good chance of bouncing back. They are too well coached and too experienced not to.

Also a strong lean to the under in this one but I wanted a few more points.

1* Minnesota ML +105

Back