Hulu's WNBA 2020

Results to date...

Sides 10-9 +1.925*
Totals 9-6 +3.40*
2H/Live 1-3 -2.36*

Overall 20-18 +2.965*

Did some real damage to my record over the weekend but we'll bounce back

Whoa, lines are really early today. Only one book open but this number will move down I believe.

1* ATL / SEA under 162.5 -110

My numbers say 157-163. 161.5 would be my floor on this one.

Routine

Although that 4th took some years off my life

Yeah that was way closer than it had to be. These teams both have a tendency to revert to playground ball when the game is waning and that’s why I only risked a half.

Need one more half for a good night.

Holy fuck what a bad beat. That game should have gone under by at least 10 but then both teams just start raining down triples in the final 3 minutes. I think there were 11 or so. Unbelievable. This league kills me sometimes.

I'm still fuming about that game last night. 30pt+ lead and the bench warmers decide to stage an impromptu 3 point competition incuding 2 in the last 15 seconds. That's the worst beat I've had in a long time.

1.5* Los Angeles -6.5 -113

I made this 9.5. Probably one more side play to come. Likely no totals today.

eta upped this to 1.5* with a little extra juice after learning that both Ariel Powers and Kiara Leslie are out for the Mystics tonight. They are already a mess without Powers and they're running out of shooters while the SParks have been a juggernaut lately.

Last edited:
Was gonna wait out the line a bit but I see its already inching toward Minny so have to get on it now.

1* / 0.5* Minnesota +6 / ML -110 / +220

This is a heavyweight fight and while the Aces are more talented on paper, the Lynx have more experience and the best coach in the league hands down. They should be 6pt dogs to no one when healthy. All signs point to Fowles being in and they will give max effort here. The Aces are good but they are young and get sloppy at times.

Lean under in the MIN/LV game also but wanted a few more points.

The other matchups have too many question marks to play a total one way or the other.

I'm still fuming about that game last night. 30pt+ lead and the bench warmers decide to stage an impromptu 3 point competition incuding 2 in the last 15 seconds. That's the worst beat I've had in a long time.
I was gonna get in live.

I can't believe this even came close

I was gonna get in live.

I can't believe this even came close

That's the second time a 3 at the buzzer cost me a bet so far. I suppose the silver lining is that I know I capped the game correctly and it played out as it should have for the most part. All those extra points at the end will skew the numbers and create some value for future unders.

And can I just say that I never mind watching Minny play because Lexie Brown is easily the best looking player in the dub right now.

1597334416747.png

Ok I see this dropping so grabbing the last 159.5 I can find. I lean this way but its an edge play for me. But in a short season sometimes you have to get a little aggressive to find the volume. And if I decide I really don't like it I should have plenty of options to buy off later.

1* MIN / LV under 159.5 -110

A tout just released Wash +7 and MIN/LV over as plays. So if I hadn’t bet the other side of these two already I’d wait it out as we may get better numbers later.

Sparks down to -6 now. Move likely due to the news that Ruffin-Pratt is out which will hurt their D a little. But I still love this bet. The Mystics are a mess until they prove otherwise.

1* Live Las Vegas -3.5 -120

Lexie and Fowles hurt in the first 90 secs. Have to buy off a part of this bet

1* ATL / PHX under 171 -110
0.5* ATL / PHX under 170 -110

eta really like this one. Adding another half unit at 170

Last edited:
Two sides I like today but line is moving the other direction in both cases so I'll wait it out and get the best number I can

1* Seattle -12.5 -112
I made it 15.5 and with Dallas' injury issues, this should be an easy double digit win for the Storm.

1* Connecticut +6 -109
The Sun have slowly started to put it together over the past few games and have been competitive. The Sky tend to let teams hang around too long and don't close out games. I think this one ends up close.

Thanks fellas.

I don't think the books see a lot of WNBA action so they are content just to throw up a line and let the nickel bettors beat the line into shape before they up the limits. I don't think they pay any regard to lineups or situations at all. In this case both teams are missing offensive firepower and playmaking, otherwise a total of 175 wpuldn't have been unreasonable.

Hard to believe I'm in positive territory after so many bad breaks thus far.

2 bets ruined by 3pt shots at the buzzer
That ridiculous foul fest that Phoenix got into
Then last night Minny has 2 starters, including their MVP, hurt in the first 90 secs

If the WNBA needs me to quarantine and enter the bubble to massage Lexie's injured hammy, I am all in...Dho7cD2XkAAdgzk.jpg large.jpeg

1* Seattle -12.5 -112
I made it 15.5 and with Dallas' injury issues, this should be an easy double digit win for the Storm.

1* Connecticut +6 -109
The Sun have slowly started to put it together over the past few games and have been competitive. The Sky tend to let teams hang around too long and don't close out games. I think this one ends up close.

Thanks for the WINNERS......!!!!!!

Here we go again. 5 mins left and a 25pt lead and this is going to turn into a shoot around and kill the under.

Here we go again. 5 mins left and a 25pt lead and this is going to turn into a shoot around and kill the under.

I hate the Phoenix Mercury. They get so sloppy and unprofessional at the end of games.

No more getting involved in their totals unless its against a superior team who can control the flow. They just can't be trusted not to start launching 3s from everywhere and fouling for fun. I seriously hate them

1* LA / IND over 166.5 -115

Missed the best number again but this is still good. My range is 166-171.5

I'll take a shot with this one as well. I leaned under here already and these early day games have been going under for the most part so far.

1* NY / MIN under 157 -110

I'll take a shot with this one as well. I leaned under here already and these early day games have been going under for the most part so far.

1* NY / MIN under 157 -110

My mistake, this isn't the day game. My schedule site had the times wrong. This is actually the 6pm eastern game. Its WAS/LV at noon. Whoops!

Early to take a live bet on a total like this but Washington has nothing. They got lucky with a couple fo 3s but that won't last. LV gonna shut them down

Once again playground basketball for the final few minutes. If this league wants to be taken seriously they players have to act like professionals but somehow they just can't do it

Gonna take a shot with UConn today as well. Indiana's bench is so short its not funny while the Sun are trending in the opposite direction.

1* Connecticut -5 -109

Running out of steam here. Been a bad few days and I remember now why I gave up capping basketball, the daily grind is too much. At least football gives me some recovery time after a bad weekend.

Nevertheless...

1* ATL / WAS under 160.5 -110
1* Los Angeles -5.5 -104
1* Minnesota -5.5 -110

Passing on the dub today.

Could make a case for New York getting 15.5 as Chicago is in a big let down spot and a really tough schedule spot but the Liberty have lost by 20+ to worse teams so I can’t back them with real money.

Back