Hulu's WNBA 2020

Only 1 lean on a total but not sure if its strong enough to bet. I'll watch the market to see if anything else looks enticing

Only 1 lean on a total but not sure if its strong enough to bet. I'll watch the market to see if anything else looks enticing
Sounds good

Great TT last night

At 5-1 on my Hulu totals tail.

Just replacing CFL for now ;)

Fuck it (all my best posts start that way)...only playing $100 units so why the hell not?

1* WAS / CHI under 178.5 -109

My models spit out a range of 172-180 on this game and although I don't usually consider a bet unless the total is outside or on the edge of the range, I think Washington has been shooting the lights out lately and are gradually coming back to earth and I see this as a top tier matchup where both teams will play some defence.

1* Los Angeles +5.5 -110

Already had a strong lean on LA and just heard that Sue Bird is taking a rest day for Seattle. Found one book still holding a 5.5. Most have gone to 4 or 4.5 now.

Lines are out and I don't see a lot to like. Doesn't mean there won't be a bet today but nothing off the hop.

Pretty much every total falling within my range today. Slight lean on ATL/IND over but its already moved 2pts so any value is gone.

Game My Range Opener
PHX/NY 167-174 170.5
ATL/IND 167-178 169
DAL/LV 172-176 173.5

Also lean to Dallas getting 8. I made the nhumber 3.5. Vegas had the league's first 'incolclusive positive' covid test which means Lindsay Allen is out and won't be back until she has 2 negative tests 24 hours apart. Shes a decent player but I think the distraction of this is the real news. Once one player has a positive test, the rest have to have it on their minds I would think.

Alright after chewing on things for a bit, I think Indiana is worth a unit today. They got off to a rocky start but I think this team is better than their record shows and I think they can take down ATL. I made the line -2 so not tons of value but I think the market has the wrong impression of both these teams.

1* Indiana pk +102

I really should've been on that under pregame. All the info to see how this game would play out was there, I just didn't put the pieces together.

Wow. This game was a disgrace to the sport of basketball. Players fouling each other and laughing about it like they're trying to set some sort of record. How does this league expect to be taken seriously if the players themselves clearly don't even take it seriously? I'm not sure I can bet this "sport" anymore.

Mr. bookie released early today...

1* Chicago -6.5 -110
1* PHX / ATL over 175.5 -110 -
My range 175-182.5

Chicago the better team with an extra day of rest vs the young Dallas club that is still coming together in a compacted season with little time to practice. My line is 9.5.

My range on this game is 175-182.5 and I only see this line going up. Phoenix has its big 3 humming once again and seem to have no trouble putting up in the mid-90s every game and should have no trouble once again vs Atlanta. Both teams have bottom 3 defenses and above average pace.

Not sure why, but one of my books put up some championship futures yesterday so I am going to take a couple of small shots with teams that I think have some value.

0.25* Chicago to win +1000
As far as I can see, this team is top 3 and they look hungry, motivated and full of energy thus far. They're not shoe-ins and will struggle vs the experience of teams like Seattle but I think they have a better than +1000 chance in a compacted season with less than the usual rest.

0.25* Phoenix to win +800
Their ridiculous unprofessionalism on Sunday notwithstanding, they seem to have their offense humming and Greiner is still almost unstoppable at the rim with her height. She probably has a bigger dick than I do but I wouldn't bet against her.

Last edited:
1* Phoenix TT over 91.5 -109

This is probably a better bet than the game total. Overs take two to tango and of these two teams I trust the Mercury to get us there more than I trust the Dream. They've scored over this number for the last 3 games and I don't see Atlanta putting a stop to that.

1* Phoenix TT over 91.5 -109

This is probably a better bet than the game total. Overs take two to tango and of these two teams I trust the Mercury to get us there more than I trust the Dream. They've scored over this number for the last 3 games and I don't see Atlanta putting a stop to that.
Lets have a big night...

On the totals...

What are you up to now? Like 6-1? I should be tailing you!
haha,

The reverse tailing of one's self...

5-1 I believe...

And yeah, that Atlanta number is rising quickly.

Still waiting on TT for Mercury...

Good start for Chicago but 4 straight 3s has Dallas back ahead. If the 3 drops for them all night I’m in trouble

No luck with the ladies yesterday...story of my life. I like today's card a lot better and IMO there are some mis-pricings

1.5* Minnesota -8 -110
1.5* MIN / NY under 161.5 -110
1* Indiana +8.5 -107

NY is terrible and without Ionescu who has a severe ankle sprain, they are not even in the same league as the other 11 teams. Minnesota likes to keep the pace down but this looks like an easy double digit win for them unless they decide to rest some players vs this lowly opponent. While the Lynx keep the pace down, New York simply has no shooters and a disjointed offense. Without Ionescu they struggle to hit 70. My models put this game at 151-157.

As for Indiana/LA, I view them as similar teams with LA being only slightly superior in my power rankings. I made the line 2.5 so I think theres a whole bunch of value on Indiana here just like the other day vs Atlanta. I feel like they are tremendously undervalued in the market right now.

eta...corrected typo. IND in only single unit bet

Last edited:
1* Las Vegas ML +122

Hate getting in so deep but the more I think about this one, I think the Laimbeers have the edge here vs an overvalued Mystics squad who has come back to earth.

Minnesota line went up to -9.5 and total at 157
U think still good play?
thanks

Minny is a slow-paced team who can play defence so while I think this is a double digit win for them, 9.5 is getting up there and I hate playing big favs so that number would be iffy for me.

As for the total I still like it at that number. My models set the appropriate range for this matchup at 151-157 and I expected it to open at 155. I was prepared to play the under down to 157 but no lower. Combine Minny's slow pace, stifling defence and ability to close out games with New Yorks lack of scoring (with both Ionescu and Kia Nurse out) and they will really struggle to hit 70 points here I think.

BOL if you play 'em

Wow someone pounded NY and the line is down to 5.5. I can't find any news that accounts for this so gotta go with my gut here and add more on Minny.

1.5* Minnesota -5.5 -107

3 units on the side in this game now. Make or break my season time.

Wow the number moved down as low as 5 in some shops but is now heading back up again...at 6 currently. Very bizarre line movement but I am still happy to be on the side I am.

Is this some sort of syndicate action moving the line down then hammering it?

Ol watching the game it appears Sylvia Fowles is out. So hard to find news on this league sometimes. A major lineup change like that should be major news but I could t find anything before the game.

Without Fowles NY is getting too many easy layups. But Minny can adjust as well as any team in the league so I still feel they win comfortably. Hopefully they can get a lead and lock it down to preserve the under as well.

NY hitting 55% because of all the easy trips into the paint. I don’t think they get the easy layups in the 2H

Fucking lynx decide not to play defense in the 4Q

They were up so much they just reverted to playground ball. And I hate how teams in this league can be up 20+ with a few mins left and they’re still running the floor and playing the transition game. Why?!?!?

Back