Harbaugh to Michigan

Saw a list of the coaches Harbaugh had with him at Stanford. JFC, if he builds a similar staff at Michigan then Urban is in trouble

oops

B6B8M8KCEAA6HVh.png

the following jobs should be open tomorrow: NY Jets, Atlanta, Oakland, maybe Chicago. You don't think he'll entertain offers from them? Do you think it's possible he is using the 8 mil per year offer from Mich to leverage more money from a potential offer from the aforementioned NFL teams?

word is that his wife loves the Bay Area, hence the move from Stanford to the Niners and now possibly to Oakland. word also is that he cannot shake that SB loss to the Ravens, and wants to get there again ASAP to win on the ultimate stage. word also is that he does not enjoy recruiting.

do I believe that Harbaugh to Mich is better than 50% yes. Do I believe it's a foregone conclusion? not yet.

no because i've followed the story instead of the NFL writers who won't let their narrative die. is Kawakami your source of all this?

I'm sure Jimmy Sexton is reaching out to everyone he knows to drum up some drama.

I think after last year that Sexton and Saban will take a year off from playing that game. He already has a clause in the contract that bumps his salary to be within the top 5 of coaches or an average of top 3

I don't know if this makes me a bad Ohio St. fan, but I'm glad this is happening. What the hell. Notre Dame doesn't play 'em anymore, got out at the right time.

cmon monky....you had some Sean Payton shit in here at one point:tiphat:

i never said it was happening, I said he was a potential target. I also varied my Harbaugh to mich %s greatly as the story moved -- at no point in the first week or two after brady was fired did I think Harbaugh to mich was over 50%...but as news came through the past 7-10 days I kept getting more confident. the michigan beat writers did a fantastic job reporting this, but everyone but ignored them. The NFL guys were awful (and still are), but everyone took their word as gold.

Shefter:

'He has no other options'

then...

'Teams are still trying to flip him'

Keep that egg off your face bud:doh2:

lol, what's the Anchorman line for Sex Panther ... 50% of the time it works every time.

Sam Webb is a big reason Michigan fans will not be happy with who they hire...he reports what fans what to hear, not what is going on...they have 10 update threads/articles a day when nothing is happened....it drives views.

:shake:

Uh oh, BAR's bumping embarrassing posts. Luckily, I've said it's going to be Harbaugh since Notre Dame pitched a shutout.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/inXC_lab-34" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

OOOO BBAABBBYYY! Signed, sealed, delivered!!

Michigan nowhere on tOSU level right now, or msu for that matter, so going to take a bit to even get in that discussion. jmo.

I thought Hoke had recruited well just shitty coaching

Rivals has them 7th in 2012, 5th in 2013

those guys are sophs/juniors next year, should start to dominate right awya

title or bust IMO

Yeah he has recruited well....good point. QB will be a big question mark next year.

Also don't have the depth or familiarity with system for year 1 either.

Michigan's OLine should start developing into a strength -- no upperclassmen last year and a lot of soph/frosh highly ranked guys

Hopefully WR's learn to run routes, RB's learn when to cut, and QB's know how to identify a 2nd option.

Back