Harbaugh to Michigan

meaning either no one actually had a legit source

or as Harbs proved 3 years ago with all the Miami/SF stuff he can be a bit indecisive and was telling different people diff things

The legit sources were the UM guys...and I get that sounds weird...NFL guys were still calling for him to talk to OAK/Bears etc when he was off airplane last night with 'M' cap on...

Just trying to save face, thats all...

meaning either no one actually had a legit source

or as Harbs proved 3 years ago with all the Miami/SF stuff he can be a bit indecisive and was telling different people diff things

4 years ago...

Michigan made a run but Pizza Boy and Co sucked at it...you could tel in presser today when they asked about 2011...

And I think the 'fairytale' here is he builds back to 'what was' maybe wins a NC perhaps....yada yada and then to Dolphins at perfect time to come full circle from this.

I hope he does well, and I think the 'fairytale' is most likely thing

with how the conference is now getting it back a top 10-15 program yearly shouldn't be difficult, he's gonna have recruiting juice as an "NFL" guy regardless of success for at least a few years which should get some guys who normally wouldnt think UM (not that they cant recruit, just that it will help)

then after 5-6 years and likely with an assistant in waiting to take over Ross gives him a godfather offer to leave

we dont know that they didnt have insight, which was all I was saying is those guys were saying it wasn't done and at the time they were we dont know what it was

the whole '49m contract offer' to pay him 7m a year turned out to be false so there was right there

it will be interesting to hear (if we ever do) when he actually decided it was done, I imagine it's somewhere in between when the UM reporters were saying and when the NFL guys finally relented on Monday

maybe these guys have NFL contacts and the college guys that knew it was signed, sealed and delievered. The college guys that don't have schefter andd glazer on speed dial

maybe these guys have NFL contacts and the college guys that knew it was signed, sealed and delievered. The college guys that don't have schefter andd glazer on speed dial

NFL Guys were worried about their NFL Brand and their agents...nothing more and nothing less..and they blew the coverage of it...and Badly...pretty embarrasing...even when he signed 'Shefty' was still reporting NFL teams trying to get him...

But that is the NFL boys and ESPN doing their thing....it is what it is...

Sam Webb is a big reason Michigan fans will not be happy with who they hire...he reports what fans what to hear, not what is going on...they have 10 update threads/articles a day when nothing is happened....it drives views.

Your up next BUD...

#NevadaBuck

we dont know that they didnt have insight, which was all I was saying is those guys were saying it wasn't done and at the time they were we dont know what it was

the whole '49m contract offer' to pay him 7m a year turned out to be false so there was right there

it will be interesting to hear (if we ever do) when he actually decided it was done, I imagine it's somewhere in between when the UM reporters were saying and when the NFL guys finally relented on Monday

Last thing here, most said is wasn't possible...nothing about not being done...it was a 'laugh' to them...

The NFL guys had ZERO insight other than maybe an agent feeding them false info...bottom line...

Last thing here, most said is wasn't possible...nothing about not being done...it was a 'laugh' to them...

The NFL guys had ZERO insight other than maybe an agent feeding them false info...bottom line...

this. harbaugh's agent was really even involved in this, which is where the false links might've been coming from. either way, tip of the cap to the michigan reporters, wag of the finger to the NFL guys.

especially Kawakami. has he retired yet?

Seems like a lot of commotion over a guy who has never actually won anything at any level his entire career...

:popcorn:

this deal was done weeks ago and was in the works from the beginning of the seasons based on contingencies of course. i brought this up way back, but according to old high school buddy who coaches in ncaa now, who is the son of a well known retired nfl coach, harbs to mich was and had been a done deal for a month.

this deal was done weeks ago and was in the works from the beginning of the seasons based on contingencies of course. i brought this up way back, but according to old high school buddy who coaches in ncaa now, who is the son of a well known retired nfl coach, harbs to mich was and had been a done deal for a month.

Well, I guess that settles it.

Majent, btw, his wife pushed for this. National media pushed so many things it got laughable.

Maybe she knew oakland was too crappy a job even though they would've gotten to stay in the bay. Unless we have a vid showing mrs harbaugh pushing for mich, isn't it all just hearsay. That vid would have to be filmed in their bedroom right next to the pillow lol

Yup or the fact that Harbs best friend and financial advisor whom Harbs spent a week with this past summer who lives on Lake Charlevoix said in August to a relative of mine installing tvs in his house that Jimmy will be buying that house next door if Jimmy opts out or wins Super Bowl. Guy is same financial advisor to Hoke who said Hoke must win one of three games minimum to keep job...Ohio St Mich St ND....i remember laughter by many in august when i said this yet now its true...that on top of my buddy who is DC at MWC school should settle any score here that ppl (not me) have about when Jimmy knew ir thought of taking this job...I just wanted to break the tie...been busy with new baby boy and sll these days but we got our guy!!

And Smokedawg to answer your question Harbaugh has taken shit programs in college and pros and turned them into winners...if he stayed at Stanford how good would they be now? They won NFC championship and lost a Super Bowl by one play and were one pass away last yr from returning to SB. U act like its easy to win Super Bowls in a few yrs as coach or its easy to turn around a team like Stanford who has major academic requirements that must be met. I know it kind of takes away from Franklins appeal and makes it all the more likely PSU wont sniff a division championship let alone a conf champ but thats just the reality you face now so i get the hate.

I have a buddy who is a mich fan the past 40 years and when they lost to minnesota and were sitting at 2-3 i guaranteed my buddy that hoke was gone. I don't say this to you looking for credit i say it because ray charles could have seen it. It was very obvious he was done

has nothing to do with what i was speaking of majent, apples and oranges. could care less about credit was just breaking a tie for these bloody hooligans.

good point...I'm sure he has his pick of litter after mich, msu and osu.

He played it great for more money...

He got a few from OSU last few years...a few...and the UK classes have been very good...I kinda root for them now to be honest...have last few years...I hope Harris goes there and is dominant rather than Bama and 'kinda' play.

Back