Harbaugh to Michigan

No offense OM, but these people just throw ANYTHING up against the wall LOL

I mean this is retarded

Sean Payton makes 8 million a year dude, the highest paid NFL coach.

he is gonna take a 50% pay cut?

"reporters" these days, wow

twink I think it's a very very long shot and agree a lot of guys will throw anything just to say they reported it first but there is "some" traction. again, all these rumors have to be taking with a pound of salt, nothing will get released until the university wants it to for the most part

247Sports’ Steve Lorenz’s sources also backed up the Payton rumors:
“Do not be one bit surprised if Sean Payton is the second phone call made by Bates if he’s brought in for Brandon. The two know each other, and Payton has expressed private interest in the Michigan job in the past.”

Gil Brandt ‏@Gil_Brandt 5m5 minutes ago
Was told tonight #Michigan officials offered David Cutcliffe their job but the #Duke coach turned it down. Times sure have changed.

twink I think it's a very very long shot and agree a lot of guys will throw anything just to say they reported it first but there is "some" traction. again, all these rumors have to be taking with a pound of salt, nothing will get released until the university wants it to for the most part

247Sports’ Steve Lorenz’s sources also backed up the Payton rumors:
“Do not be one bit surprised if Sean Payton is the second phone call made by Bates if he’s brought in for Brandon. The two know each other, and Payton has expressed private interest in the Michigan job in the past.”
I hear ya that it is on the internet. Is that traction tho? My point is this. Shouldn't that "blogger" have to explain how Sean Payton would walk away from 8 million dollars a year and take what would likely be a 50% paycut? Likely more than that...

Some of these dudes are no better than me or you speculating

I hear ya that it is on the internet. Is that traction tho? My point is this. Shouldn't that "blogger" have to explain how Sean Payton would walk away from 8 million dollars a year and take what would likely be a 50% paycut? Likely more than that...

Some of these dudes are no better than me or you speculating

another year year like this and Payton won't be earning 8mill anymore. Lock in 4mill a year for 4 years. Instead of 16 tough games he has 7-8 gimmes (or should be). Win 10 every year and beat Urban every other year and 4 mill becomes 5

another year year like this and Payton won't be earning 8mill anymore. Lock in 4mill a year for 4 years. Instead of 16 tough games he has 7-8 gimmes (or should be). Win 10 every year and beat Urban every other year and 4 mill becomes 5
Plus its all.about ego for most coaches. Payton goes.to UM and brings the program back and he is the man. Won in college, won in the nfl.. Not many coaches can say that.

I believe he goes to the Cowboys before Michigan because that makes sense.

He just kicked a professional NFL guy off the team today LOL....he wants to recruit and deal with kids?

What % do you think it is that he goes to Michigan, because I cannot tell if you all are serious? Maybe I am crazy

I believe he goes to the Cowboys before Michigan because that makes sense.

He just kicked a professional NFL guy off the team today LOL....he wants to recruit and deal with kids?

What % do you think it is that he goes to Michigan, because I cannot tell if you all are serious? Maybe I am crazy

It it could be 1% for all I know, but you can't say it will never happen. Brees is on the decline, he is 36 next month, so he won't have that QB quality at NO much longer. Get out now while he can get max dollars

Gil Brandt ‏@Gil_Brandt 5m5 minutes ago
Was told tonight #Michigan officials offered David Cutcliffe their job but the #Duke coach turned it down. Times sure have changed.

i don't believe this at all. they may have reached out to him to gauge interest and he buffed, but any more than that most likely isn't true.

It it could be 1% for all I know, but you can't say it will never happen. Brees is on the decline, he is 36 next month, so he won't have that QB quality at NO much longer. Get out now while he can get max dollars

yeah and there's a lot more stability in coaching college than in the NFL -- assuming you have some success of course. I think like 50% of NFL coaches are in their first or second year and only a few are tenured more than 5-6 years

Have heard from a realtor that Bill Cowher has sold the numerous properties in Strongsville collected over the years when the Browns HC jobs would open, and is in the process of buying a home in Ann Arbor.

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

Sam Webb, who is by far the best source for all things Michigan, reports that the search has narrowed down to its top four candidates, that isn't to say any of those four would accept, but there are focusing on a top four. While nothing has been announced obviously, his guess was Harbaugh, Miles, Adazzio and.... Sean Payton

Sean Payton is ridiculous the paycut alone says that wouldn't happen.. I thought ctg already ruled him out

Sam Webb is a big reason Michigan fans will not be happy with who they hire...he reports what fans what to hear, not what is going on...they have 10 update threads/articles a day when nothing is happened....it drives views.

Sam Webb is a big reason Michigan fans will not be happy with who they hire...he reports what fans what to hear, not what is going on...they have 10 update threads/articles a day when nothing is happened....it drives views.

i think this is partially true -- but i think he has a better beat than anyone on what's going on with the program. mostly with recruiting, but that spills over a bit too.

i think this is partially true -- but i think he has a better beat than anyone on what's going on with the program. mostly with recruiting, but that spills over a bit too.

better bead:shake:

dont wanna go Larry on ya, sorry just a huge pet peeve.....just like all intensive purposes

twink's right if we're saying something like, "LJC has a nice bead on attractive nudes." But since we're talking about a beat writer, I'm going to be the grammar and English judge and throw this case out of court. The grammar police made a petty arrest.

Nice bead on attractive nudes should be under ljc's avy. At least for a few weeks.

again not going their/there here

just thought you may want to know, so next time you know.

And knowing is half the.....shit man, you get it

Not with this search, moreso he is the Debbie Downer nobody is happy with, lol.

I have little doubt at this point that Harbaugh is coming back to UM. It will be a very interesting future. Harbaugh vs Meyer is going to be interesting to say the least

I was at 20-30% when we fired hoke. Dipped down to 10% soon after. Now I'm at like 65%. I think Harbaugh happens.

Seems like it will be Harbaugh but why not make a splash and bring in Matt Millen?

yep, the fact it's taken this long makes me believe it's an NFL type. A coordinator out of contention may have jumped by now, so it could be a HC.

I'd love to see a package deal of Rex and Rob Ryan, just so the internet can crash

Back