Harbaugh to Michigan

pks2bozut7lqz2yyqvlv.jpg

so he turns them down, to stay in the NFL, then come back with an offer that money wise NFL guys have already said the interested teams would match or exceed

wouldn't get my hopes up...

He's an idiot if he doesn't go to the college ranks for that cash

Absolute idiot and I wouldn't trust him to make sound decisions for my team if that's not satisfying enough.

They should just get it done. The coach and the program are in a race down the ladder of being attractive. Haven't the moons aligned? Michigan's pretty darn low for Michigan and Harbaugh has lost his team, and has always seemed kind of a petulant kook to begin with. Time to resurrect each other's image, make money, win games, restore some drama to tOSU rivalry, all that good stuff.

Sort of took your lead with the Matt Millen, Dwight. Plus, the Lions provide such a rich history for gag candidates, way more than UM, have to tap that in such threads.

Sort of took your lead with the Matt Millen, Dwight. Plus, the Lions provide such a rich history for gag candidates, way more than UM, have to tap that in such threads.

I wanted to suggest that name a day or two ago, but couldn't remember if he was still alive. Didn't want to be an ass

why hasn't michigan denied it then?

not accurate could mean 6/48.1 or 7/48 or whatever. there's a big offer out there.

"The next time Bruce Feldman is right about the Michigan coaching search will be the first time" - Steve Deace

On my phone but check out Shefter's comments. Michigan is a legit possibility and the NFL sources are finally starting to come around to that, after a couple weeks of saying no chance. Not saying it WILL happen, but there's certainly an ok shot.

Marcellus Wiley reporting that Harbaugh will be the next coach of michigan, according to two of his sources-- a kindest after the season.

i won't believe anything until Harbaugh says it himself, but not bad news.

Wiley on radio said contract was signed last week. Two different sources said this to him, each without knowledge of the other.

Again, still rumors. But certainly interesting.

Wiley on radio said contract was signed last week. Two different sources said this to him, each without knowledge of the other.

Again, still rumors. But certainly interesting.

No offense, but this makes no sense. Why would Harbaugh sign a contract when he has all of the leverage and if he waits two weeks he has even more leverage and he would know exactly which NFL head coaching jobs are open? The day after the NFL regular season ends, December 29th, some NFL teams will fire their coaches. Why sign a contract 2 weeks earlier?

No offense, but this makes no sense. Why would Harbaugh sign a contract when he has all of the leverage and if he waits two weeks he has even more leverage and he would know exactly which NFL head coaching jobs are open? The day after the NFL regular season ends, December 29th, some NFL teams will fire their coaches. Why sign a contract 2 weeks earlier?

A. I'm not taking offense because I didn't report this.
B. Contract is widely believed to be incorrect -- many are saying a non binding letter of understanding -- which is essentially pretty meaningless, but a positive sign for sure, if true.
C. He doesn't need leverage, or to know which NFL jobs are open, if he wants to go back to Ann Arbor..so it doesn't matter.

It is just hard to believe any part of the source's story, when you admit that one part, the signed contract, is probably not true. I hope Michigan gets a good coach, as I do not want to see Ohio State get a free spot in the playoffs every year. I also would like to see Harbaugh back coaching college kids. He and his agent will not agree to anything until they know the max $$$ they can get at any of these potential jobs.

Harbaugh to scUM

Nice hire.

Gotta be nice getting paid millions to get your ass beat by tOSU every year.

STEED my brother come on U of M 1 thing about this team no team has better colors pro or college . when U of M comes into town you no your playing U of M the colors are bad

I forgot what PAPER had U of M with best colors in football or uniform

Back