Harbaugh to Michigan

@RapSheet: Michigan AD Jim Hackett & U-M officials will be in the Bay Area this weekend to speak with Jim Harbaugh. So will #Raiders officials #GameOn

I dont believe it's done at all. I do think it's happening. All the Michigan insiders who have been skeptical the whole way seem to think so. The NFL guys who said no shot seem to think its a real possibility now. I think it's much better than 50/50 that Harbaugh will be at Michigan.

That's tampering on the Raiders part if before the firing takes place ;)
@RapSheet: Michigan AD Jim Hackett & U-M officials will be in the Bay Area this weekend to speak with Jim Harbaugh. So will #Raiders officials #GameOn

thought this was funny...

large1.png

Still gotta be Raiders/Falcons or someone...

No way NFL Insiders could be wrong or have agendas...

This is all a smokescreen...

Must be why he told players toniht so any FA's can follow him to new NFL team.:idea:

Kawakami still reporting no chance of Harbaugh to mich. He's an NFL guy. And his wife doesn't wanna leave the Bay Area.

thats actually not what he's saying, and UM trolls on twitter are going at him hard for it and not holding back on racism either, dont feed in to that

Schefter is the one saying there's no agreement right now, and Rapoport is the one saying the Raiders have been told by Harbaugh's people they aren't 'out'

oh I think its done or Harbaugh is just a horrible friend, but it's the national guys still saying its not, not the local ones

gl teed

BlueSam wrote:"Just got word that the Michigan plane is here to take him and his wife to Ann Arbor on Monday." Here = San Fran. Him = Jim Harbaugh
A league source within the 49ers orgainzation.
tongue.gif

Follow me on twitter @SamWebb77

id just trust those two professionals who are right 99% of the time, over friends of friends of friends with Michigan or Harbaugh connections

This will only make college football better. I've always thought football is Bette when the traditionals are relevant. Congrats Wolverine fans. Finally getting what you want.

SI.com called it "a done deal" last night that ole' Jimmy Harbaugh is going to Mich. this phrase "a done deal" is typically the kiss of death.

soooooo anyone still think harbaugh to michigan isn't happening?

the following jobs should be open tomorrow: NY Jets, Atlanta, Oakland, maybe Chicago. You don't think he'll entertain offers from them? Do you think it's possible he is using the 8 mil per year offer from Mich to leverage more money from a potential offer from the aforementioned NFL teams?

word is that his wife loves the Bay Area, hence the move from Stanford to the Niners and now possibly to Oakland. word also is that he cannot shake that SB loss to the Ravens, and wants to get there again ASAP to win on the ultimate stage. word also is that he does not enjoy recruiting.

do I believe that Harbaugh to Mich is better than 50% yes. Do I believe it's a foregone conclusion? not yet.

Back