Friday Discussion Thread

Mfer, Braves finally found a team w a pitching staff I don’t think we can play their k props against them. That been a real life saver lately, what a bummer. I guess there a chance they line laa pitchers low enough and Braves seem capable of striking out vs just bout anyone!

Gilbert v skenes should be must see tv if you like pitching as much I do! Ff under 2.5 maybe?!?!

Not sure I’m ready to say cincy should be -135 vs kc? Reds been doing this all year, they get hot and back to right around .500 then they slide again, end of day think royals the better team so getting plus money is super tempting. I’ll have to look closer at both starters vs lineups but number just seems high to me.

Dbacks/Astros/Yankees parlay +350

Ryne Nelson is supposed to start tomorrow. Pepiot’s first game back.

Nelson k’s ov 5.5 +110 gotta get a look, agree w snakes also. Rays have pretty much slid as I expected after they sold off so many their key position players, lot of swing and miss in that lineup right now.

Mets crazy expensive, they have dropped series to laa, oak, and got swept by sea this month, Mets doing Mets things. Munoz isn’t great but he can put together a decent game from time to time, Manea can be lights out or stink it up. Just saying that a huge number and I for one don’t trust muts to lay it. Fish really screwed that me last game in Philly but they have been putting up runs lately.

Call me crazy but a Dbacks/Astros/Yankees/Phillies parlay at +514 seems completely reasonable with all things considered.

Short list for me is Phils tt, f5 under in PIT, Nelson k's over, CLE ML

No chance I can include Phillies in a parlay, Nola ALWAYS screws me. Yanks, O's, Houston looks reasonable

i still lean over, I don’t think we need wind for Hendricks to get smacked around Don’t know much bout jays pitcher looks like he has a tendency to walk guys, his hr:fb rate really low, that could go up today.

No chance I can include Phillies in a parlay, Nola ALWAYS screws me. Yanks, O's, Houston looks reasonable
Kinda right about Nola - he's destroyed me many times

• Angry
Reactions: KJ
i still lean over, I don’t think we need wind for Hendricks to get smacked around Don’t know much bout jays pitcher looks like he has a tendency to walk guys, his hr:fb rate really low, that could go up today.
Kyle has actually been decent enough at home since the early season debacles;

1723825817566.png

Nelson is tough for me, lately the only teams he hasn’t been punching out a high rate the strong contact teams but his swinging strike rate is way low for a guy being lined at 5.5. His 1st pitch strike is thru the roof tho so he getting ahead of everyone, on the year it like 68% which high but the last month he in the mid-high 70s, think he had a game with 84% 1st strike not long ago!

Pepiot hasn’t pitched in a month, snakes are raking and their Ff tt is 1.5? Don’t love overs in Tampa but as been mentioned before snakes tend to score early. 2 runs off this kid doesn’t seem like a ton to ask.

Pepiot hasn’t pitched in a month, snakes are raking and their Ff tt is 1.5? Don’t love overs in Tampa but as been mentioned before snakes tend to score early. 2 runs off this kid doesn’t seem like a ton to ask.
Gotta wait for line ups. I think this is a slam dunk as soon as we know Marte is in the line up or not.

He left early on Monday with an ankle and hasn't played since. Lovollu said he should be OK, but nothing confirmed yet.
Must go back to last Thursday. He's only had one AB on each of Fri/Sat/Sun although he got walked once on Saturday. Seems like ankle sprains are usually a full week recovery good to know.

Nelson is tough for me, lately the only teams he hasn’t been punching out a high rate the strong contact teams but his swinging strike rate is way low for a guy being lined at 5.5. His 1st pitch strike is thru the roof tho so he getting ahead of everyone, on the year it like 68% which high but the last month he in the mid-high 70s, think he had a game with 84% 1st strike not long ago!
The Rays might be the worst fastball-hitting line up in baseball. Nelson throws his 57% of the time, and it's a +pitch. Apparently, this might be his last time through the starting rotation, and could be going back to the pen, so maybe they let him go for a bit? 6 certainly seems attainable at +money vs the Rays crew.

The Rays might be the worst fastball-hitting line up in baseball. Nelson throws his 57% of the time, and it's a +pitch. Apparently, this might be his last time through the starting rotation, and could be going back to the pen, so maybe they let him go for a bit? 6 certainly seems attainable at +money vs the Rays crew.

Oh I’m not knocking it, think I could punch out 6+ rays on a good day! (I’m not even joking! Lol). I saw he was heavy fastball and think cutter his main secondary which def didn’t scream over 6+ k’s, made it pretty obvious why his swinging strike rate was so low, what really hard to figure out his called strike rate ain’t all that high either! He has that crazy high 1st strike rate which a great way to get hitters where you want them but then I assumed he was freezing guys w the cutter but not sure that the case. Getting +110 for over 5.5 tough to argue w I just had a terrible time figuring out where his k’s come from?

Perfect, I already marked it as a loss.

AND I hit my Toronto tt over 4* too.

Read that the home plate ump called strike three but the third base ump called a balk before that game tying triple...

WOOHOO!!!

Of course I only had jays Ff total, shit never woulda happened had I been on full game. I need something like this to break up this mini slump im on!

Of course I only had jays Ff total, shit never woulda happened had I been on full game. I need something like this to break up this mini slump im on!

Did you hit the under last night in preseason? I lost another side... bad bet.

Tomorrow I think the big favs eat and win going away!

Big bet for me at 1 coming up.

Oh I’m not knocking it, think I could punch out 6+ rays on a good day! (I’m not even joking! Lol). I saw he was heavy fastball and think cutter his main secondary which def didn’t scream over 6+ k’s, made it pretty obvious why his swinging strike rate was so low, what really hard to figure out his called strike rate ain’t all that high either! He has that crazy high 1st strike rate which a great way to get hitters where you want them but then I assumed he was freezing guys w the cutter but not sure that the case. Getting +110 for over 5.5 tough to argue w I just had a terrible time figuring out where his k’s come from?
All 9 k's in the last game against Philly were swing/miss. Not one was called.

Did you hit the under last night in preseason? I lost another side... bad bet.

Tomorrow I think the big favs eat and win going away!

Big bet for me at 1 coming up.

Yea think I mentioned I was playing that under somewhere. Always extra interested in unders when they held joint practices that week. I have no clue far as favs or what im
Betting 2marro other than the rams under of course, I suspect Harbaugh gonna be very Mcvey like in how he treats these games so that has another 10-6 baseball score written all over it! Def be looking at Houston 1st half, don’t get much tougher than stroud and then mills. I havnt did much work tho, plan on staying up tonight and getting it all worked out.

Back