Friday Discussion Thread

Ff ov 1.5 and the +120 for me but that RRL is super tempting! Didn’t gray used to throw at least 3 pitches? He down to just fastball/slider this year and neither good enough he can get thru lineups multiple times like that! A’s were kinda hitting at home till they ran into mil but rangers don’t have milw putting coaches and clearly none their desire, they gonna milk that fluke ass ring for years! They so lucky Philly pen imploded vs snakes cause Philly woulda beat the brakes off them in WS! I saw seager sitting tonight also, so the only consistent bat out!!!
It's basically Slider/4seam... slider still good but you gonna throw that all fucking game? Fastball is dog shit.

Orioles RL +106. I'm not fucking around tonight. I'm pissed.

I like team total way way better. I don’t trust Suarez or pen in coors. I trust we get at least 2 games o’s score 6+ this series tho. What you mad about? Ain’t we been smashing all week? I think I mighta had one so so day, I know coulda been up another grand had pads acted right but I still been stacking racks, I been pulling money every day then at end the night it magically back in the accounts!

Tailed 2 of yours Bank. This is where I'm at.

BOS -1.5 +134
Martin Perez o15.5 outs -110
Houck o17.5 outs -130
Padres FF ML +130
STL/NYY o8.5 -108
A's TT o3.5 -130
A's -1.5 +186
O's -1.5 +106

Dropped kc. played other 4 along with 6 of Bank plays.

Hope I didht mislead you getting off kc, bregs is out so that weakens stros lineup, few the guys have big exit velo vs lugo but I do expect he battles. I love Framber tho and he not only pitching his ass off but he has punked most these kc hitters, I thought hard bout his over k’s but 7 a big ask w lot of contact guys in kc lineup. I expect him to pitch 6+ and not allow more than a run or 2

Kinda think best play in kc gane same as last night, think I’m passing but especially w bregs out the Ff under makes a ton of sense as this looks to be a well pitched series mostly won in the later innings imo

I am playing my boy Yordan ov 1.5 h,r,rbi and Diaz who hitting behind yordan so most likely will have guys on in front of him and he has hit Lugo hard the few times he hit against him so Diaz ov 1.5 h,r,rbi also for me.

No Pasquantino really fucks shit up for the Royals line up. That protection for Witt is huge. Just noticed the Stros picked up Jason Heyward lol... he's in the line up tonight. Watch him go off just because.

Kinda think best play in kc gane same as last night, think I’m passing but especially w bregs out the Ff under makes a ton of sense as this looks to be a well pitched series mostly won in the later innings imo
Think this is a great read. I didn't believe in Singer last night, but proved me wrong.

No Pasquantino really fucks shit up for the Royals line up. That protection for Witt is huge. Just noticed the Stros picked up Jason Heyward lol... he's in the line up tonight. Watch him go off just because.
This was my reason to get off KC. Want to watch tonight

Just got home and got done making Theresa dinner and getting her to bed, 1st time I’ve checked scores. Looks like it going pretty god damn good! Outside whiffing on Ranger Suarez can’t see anything else that isn’t in good shape or already cashed!!

Pads Ff tt ov 1.5 and +130, apparently they ain’t been watching the same Taj pitch I have! He got blown the fuck up!!

Yanks Ff tt hits over 2.5, we gonna need some help from cards offense to get that game over @peelpub94 (don’t think I ain’t been cussing you!!! Coulda already had all the cash on that game!! lol)

Looks like Houck did his thing and went a nice easy 6 vs tigers!!!!

Mets need to blow this game open now!

A’s got 1 run early.

All I played ncaa was 3 props in the tcu/Stanford game.

Ayo ov 80 rec

Tcu RBs
Cool ov 70 rush
Sanders over 45 rush

Taj is fucked man

It’s crazy, right after I crowned him the next big time rays pitcher he been getting smashed ever since! I tend to have the effect on ppl! Lol. Good news was I cashed 4-5 props when he was dealing and think I only lost 1 before I jumped ship and now tonight I went fade city cause it clear something wrong w this mfer!

The fucjing muts just blew bases loaded nobody out and didn’t score a run. They gonna go right back on my shit list

Cards garbage asses ain’t got one walk out of stroman. We need yanks to add on the additional runs

Just got home and got done making Theresa dinner and getting her to bed, 1st time I’ve checked scores. Looks like it going pretty god damn good! Outside whiffing on Ranger Suarez can’t see anything else that isn’t in good shape or already cashed!!

Pads Ff tt ov 1.5 and +130, apparently they ain’t been watching the same Taj pitch I have! He got blown the fuck up!!

Yanks Ff tt hits over 2.5, we gonna need some help from cards offense to get that game over @peelpub94 (don’t think I ain’t been cussing you!!! Coulda already had all the cash on that game!! lol)

Looks like Houck did his thing and went a nice easy 6 vs tigers!!!!

Mets need to blow this game open now!

A’s got 1 run early.
Not sure if you watched but Lopez struck out two in the 5th and two in the 6th to get home. Was sitting on 2 k's through 4 innings.

Feeling good about it all. Lost perez and likely cards over but everything else including the late reds over add they covered top 9! Sox covered in the 10th!

Not sure if you watched but Lopez struck out two in the 5th and two in the 6th to get home. Was sitting on 2 k's through 4 innings.

I wasn’t really following. Saw he had 2 after 3 innings maybe while Suarez was getting kicked around but got his k’s, wasn’t really happy, was thrilled to see Lopez get the split! Lol

can’t believe I passed on Ff under in Houston I knew that shit eww the play. It be ok if Framber goes 6.1 tho

Back