Friday Discussion Thread

Also trying this out, guy on FB/X posts things like this every day and can't argue with the logic. Giving it a whirl RR with 4 and 5 so it's 6 wagers, doesn't make much sense to do anything lower than 4s. If two guys don't reach those totals so be it but the 5 way is around +450 and most books you can get a boost on top of that.

1724449817539.png

So since I missed the u17.5 outs on pooch I didn’t really need a parlay partner since u16.5 was even money. So Soto needed a dance partner still so I went

Soto ov 1.5 h,r,rbi / jp sears ov 17.5 outs

Sometimes I fall for this trap where I watch a team play the cardinals and then it makes me think I know them, often it doesn’t go well but I gotta say after watching way more that garbage milw/stl series than anyone should unless they being tortured! I can’t help but think Milw is fucking terrible! Good teams often fall for this trap of going to Oakland and being flat as they have shit accommodations, it’s a pitcher friendly park, there 12 fans! Now Oakland is actually showing some life so it’s turning into a real trap! I almost bet A’s but after watching the brewers offense I feel like any pitcher can go 6 innings against this team! Sears has actually been pitching his ass off lately and as I mentioned the other day the A’s seem to be letting their starters work pretty deep into games. I don’t think milw gonna run his pitch count up from what I saw they will make a bunch of 1-2 pitch outs: their cleanup hitter struck out looking 2x to miles Mikolas! Need I say more? I guess maybe I shoulda been concerned they hit lhp better than rhp but it is mostly just cause Adames and Hoskins slug better vs lhp, that not gonna effect Sears pitch count or ability to go 6+ here. If milw actually takes good at bats and runs him early whatever I’ll take the L. That lineup sucks!

Also trying this out, guy on FB/X posts things like this every day and can't argue with the logic. Giving it a whirl RR with 4 and 5 so it's 6 wagers, doesn't make much sense to do anything lower than 4s. If two guys don't reach those totals so be it but the 5 way is around +450 and most books you can get a boost on top of that.

View attachment 87390

Walker, Blackburn, and Bello concern me cause they all facing teams that don’t have a lot of swing and miss. I didn’t even play Bello ov the posted 4.5 ev money and I almost always play Bello if they hang a number below 5.5 for him! I’m worried he struggles with all the lefties that hit righties hard in snakes lineup. Think He might get walk happy and fucker pitch count get jacked up quick. Afraid he won’t make it 5 innings tonight.

They have quite a big number for kc, think it screams they make quick work of Walker. it gonna be a matter of him not being able to get them out in the zone and Kc doesn’t chase much.

Blackburn has some odd reverse splits working this year he has never had before, no clue what pitch he found to handle lefties but if that keeps up he prob will get 3.. one those other 2 gonna be a problem imo.

Dunno what they pay but think I rather parlay sale and brown real numbers. I was super close to playing hunter brown k’s, only reason I passed was because he was more expensive than Areenghetti yesterday despite arrenghetfi sporting a more elite swinging strike rate. I do think brown gets to 6 tho.

I know Sale number was high and nats just don’t strike out much, didn’t look real close at that one.

Walker, Blackburn, and Bello concern me cause they all facing teams that don’t have a lot of swing and miss. I didn’t even play Bello ov the posted 4.5 ev money and I almost always play Bello if they hang a number below 5.5 for him! I’m worried he struggles with all the lefties that hit righties hard in snakes lineup. Think He might get walk happy and fucker pitch count get jacked up quick. Afraid he won’t make it 5 innings tonight.

They have quite a big number for kc, think it screams they make quick work of Walker. it gonna be a matter of him not being able to get them out in the zone and Kc doesn’t chase much.

Blackburn has some odd reverse splits working this year he has never had before, no clue what pitch he found to handle lefties but if that keeps up he prob will get 3.. one those other 2 gonna be a problem imo.

Dunno what they pay but think I rather parlay sale and brown real numbers. I was super close to playing hunter brown k’s, only reason I passed was because he was more expensive than Areenghetti yesterday despite arrenghetfi sporting a more elite swinging strike rate. I do think brown gets to 6 tho.

I know Sale number was high and nats just don’t strike out much, didn’t look real close at that one.
Most of those number are 1-2 ks off the posted numbers, I'm cool with trying it. Been watching the last couple weeks and he's only missed out a couple times

Most of those number are 1-2 ks off the posted numbers, I'm cool with trying it. Been watching the last couple weeks and he's only missed out a couple times

Does it even make money if 1 misses? Seems like prob not. Really think one of those 2 not hitting but hope I’m wrong. Gl buddy

Reactions: KJ
I dunno how they could justify snakes being dogs but I am nervous that game goes back and forth once pens get involved, kinda like yanks/six usually go. I split snakes between Ff and game ml’s cause I do think Nelson has a better chance handling Sox lefty heavy lineup than Bello does snakes.

aw fuck, I just saw that Yordan isn’t in Stros lineup tonight, that hurts my Stros bet and freaking Povich outs, why the fucj he not playing??

That does make Stros all right handed bats for povich but Yordan is like Soto, he don’t care what hand they throw with!

I did a Houston/pads ml parlay. Paid lot better than yanks/braves, obviously playing way better teams tho, lol.

Anyone have any thoughts on Phillies/KC tonight. I think this year will be a repeat like last where Walker doesn't make the playoff roster

I played pads last night. They fcked me

I had their tt ov 3.5 and a 2 teamer with Ff over 3.5 and pads gm ml. Fucked me also, that said until game got stupid late they were really they ones hitting the ball harder/taking better at bats, just so happened the balls pads hit went right at ppl while Mets were hitting dribblers thru every hole imaginable, just the way shit goes sometimes. If I wasn’t gonna bet a team cause they fucked me over I’d been out of teams and players to bet years ago. Gotta have a short memory pal.

Im so pissed off Yordan not in lineup. That totally fucks this povuch under total out bet. I promise it wouldn’t have been a 5 pitch inning if Yordan was hitting 3rd!

Damn, they shoulda got more than 2 there. Have a feeling they might need all the runs they can get in the later innings

Damn, they shoulda got more than 2 there. Have a feeling they might need all the runs they can get in the later innings
Our BP has been lights out since the ASB, that's the least of my concerns (outside of Sewald)

Crazy Torey moved Sewald from closer to basically a glorified 6th inning guy. Set ups are Ginkel and Puk, Martinez closing. Paulie just doesn't have "it" after last season.

I can’t believe Stros botched that play. Should be 0-0. These mfers gotta win cause I’m almost for sure the minute Yordan got taken out of lineup that under outs on Povuch is toast.

When Stros get lineup flipped next inning no way he makes it out the 5th seeing these guys a 3rd time!

When Stros get lineup flipped next inning no way he makes it out the 5th seeing these guys a 3rd time!
Hope so, I put u15.5 in a parlay with Festa o3.5, Soto o .5 hits, Montero o2.5 ks

Needed a parlay to get me over +300 with Fanatics for a boost and that did it

Damn Snakes moved Jordan Montgomery to the pen. Sticking with Nelson and Pfaadt for the rotation...for now

Hope so, I put u15.5 in a parlay with Festa o3.5, Soto o .5 hits, Montero o2.5 ks

I hope so too, really changed things Yordan sitting out. He sees lot of pitches

DK had soto or Stanton Hr boost. Think it was +250, I played it, 10 dollar max. lol, cock suckers

Snakes determined their fantasy draft order by letting Lovullo take BP today. Each player drew a number and they put numbers 1-12 on the baseballs for him to hit in BP. Draft order was determined in order of distance on his hits. Joc Pederson's ball ended up popped up in front of home plate so he's picking 12th lol. He apparently was barking at Torey up until first pitch

Fucjing Soto had his chance to not only cash his b,t,rbi but cash yanks Ff tt over 2.5 and weak fucker blew it. 3rd damn look at the guy and you couldn’t slap a damn single? Fuck

Snakes determined their fantasy draft order by letting Lovullo take BP today. Each player drew a number and they put numbers 1-12 on the baseballs for him to hit in BP. Draft order was determined in order of distance on his hits. Joc Pederson's ball ended up popped up in front of home plate so he's picking 12th lol. He apparently was barking at Torey up until first pitch

Oakland did it by having all the guys up in stands and throwing at a ring on field. Closest got 1st pick and so on and so forth

I rather pick 12rh than 1st

Back