Friday Discussion Thread

I’d really like a hit from Yordan or Diaz or both! Or Yordan walks then Diaz hits a bomb would work also

Or just as bad that little fuck Altuve stole my glory! Lol. Oh well, at least I got dude off his kc play! I feel good bout that I guess!! Lol

God damn. Rox gonna have to tie it for o’s to have a chance. Balty pen been shaky and at coors, could happen

I wasn’t perfect or nothing but everyone had to make money right? Im way the fuck up with my 3 team RR’s in groups of 2. Had all
The Ff TT’s together, had the A’s,pads,Framber outs all plus money together. Have pretty much everything with Mets-1.5 one way or another!! Fuckig making bank!!

I’ve never tried to be a tout before cause I think that bout the lowest life forms alive besides that guy running for king or president or ruler the earth, whatever he thinks he is! But here it goes, sept special, every day you make a stack off this little work I put in all I ask you click the banner that says “donate to ctg” and send them a few bucks to support this place so I got somewhere to post this shit (I refuse to play at the other dumpster fire sites full of douche bags!)

Believe it oe not even tho it was my idea I get no cut so send them half then I’ll send you my Apple Pay and send me the other half! 😂

Second part was just a joke, unless you wanna do it! Lmao

If I wasn’t back doing my thing ppl would prob notice you a pretty good capper!! 😂
lol i just love sharing thoughts and angles with other like minded folk, could give two shits about the clout.. been there done that with hockey years back. the fun is digging for potential outcomes, using your own intuition, and seeing it play out in front of you. love it

lol i just love sharing thoughts and angles with other like minded folk, could give two shits about the clout.. been there done that with hockey years back. the fun is digging for potential outcomes, using your own intuition, and seeing it play out in front of you. love it

Im with ya bro. I used to get 5k views a day easy, I was actually poster of the year on SBR. I never liked the attention. I do like talking shit tho, in case you havnt noticed!! 😂

I dunno if I’d say I wanna talk to like minded individuals, sure in the sense we all do this thing and I prefer the ppl that take capping serious not just looking for action (the capping is the action for me, and counting the money!!) Other than that I like that most of us all have different ways of going about it, It’s why I really only hang in discussion threads, nothing against guys that just post plays but that doesn’t do shit for me, I like hearing other ppl perspectives on how they do this., when I get lucky I meet 3-4 new ppl a year I actually steal some ideas from, Hope that I can do same for others, I have a feeling just based off how nuts ppl tend to say I think im sure I gotta offer some things others never thought of!

Im so jacked up after a week like this, id have to pop bunch of zanny to sleep but that ok cause i havnt even started capping the ncaa card. Gonna be a late night!

Ain’t that a bitch. O’s actually got to 5. Mfer., sorry bout that one, it was totally lazy capping on my part, I didn’t even cap just kinda thought coors be a great spot for their bats to get going. Im not usually so lazy about a play.

O’s tt didn’t even cost me anything really, they were in 3 team Rr in 2s. The others 2 hit balty lost actually got 128 back on that 120
Ticket. Lol

I dunno if I’d say I wanna talk to like minded individuals, sure in the sense we all do this thing and I prefer the ppl that take capping serious not just looking for action (the capping is the action for me, and counting the money!!) Other than that I like that most of us all have different ways of going about it, It’s why I really only hang in discussion threads, nothing against guys that just post plays but that doesn’t do shit for me, I like hearing other ppl perspectives on how they do this., when I get lucky I meet 3-4 new ppl a year I actually steal some ideas from, Hope that I can do same for others, I have a feeling just based off how nuts ppl tend to say I think im sure I gotta offer some things others never thought of!
I meant exactly that, people who enjoy actually capping and digging.

Back