Friday Discussion Thread

I ain’t played full season fantasy In a decade, wow I didn’t realize that long! I loved doing live drafts w friends but once everyone started doing all online I just didn’t want to spend the time

Reactions: KJ
I don’t mind toward the end. Draft ain’t won in 1st rounds anyways but they can be lost and your hand almost forced when you gotta pick 1st couple
12 and 13 are fine

It's rounds 3 and 4 that blow when you're at the end

I ain’t played full season fantasy In a decade, wow I didn’t realize that long! I loved doing live drafts w friends but once everyone started doing all online I just didn’t want to spend the time
Yeah it was fun doing live drafts

Online then half the people ended up autodrafting after the first few rounds and it dragged on forever

Been a few years now for me and I don't miss the week to week shit. The draft was fun then it just basically sucked for 17 weeks or whatever

Yeah it was fun doing live drafts

Online then half the people ended up autodrafting after the first few rounds and it dragged on forever

Been a few years now for me and I don't miss the week to week shit. The draft was fun then it just basically sucked for 17 weeks or whatever

I dunno, there was a time I was super into but lost interest. Then was big into daily for awhile but don’t do much of that anyjmore now that I bet so many props. I usually play a few those big contest where you can only have one entry. I’ve had some ok cashes. I murked fantasy ncaa hoops for 2 years then it went away, think it came back but wasn’t same. Omg it was so easy when I 1st started. Playing against so much dumb money who spend all their bank on the 2 kids they heard of while I was grabbing all the mid level stat stuffers! I actually had to pay taxes on that shit 2 years in a row! I was pissed! I would lose in tourney tho, you had to use the expensive players in tourney cause they would show out so killed my strategy.,

12 and 13 are fine

It's rounds 3 and 4 that blow when you're at the end

I dunno, it been so long I just always preferred the end. I liked having picks close together. By time the 5-6 round came I wasn’t worried bout guys I had targeted being taken. I knew the ppl I was playing would stick somewhat close to the idiot rankings so I just took my guys round or 2 early.

Povich slam dunk boys

It was cute but festa k’s was +120, just saying! Lmao.

Good eye for real bro, I prob never woulda noticed till you brought it up, I’m sure I looked right at it and didn’t even think bout, lol. Once you pointed out it was clear they fucked that up. It wouldn’t have even got that close if Yordan had played!! Im
Glad it dropped to 16.5 so I could play it straight! I love parlays and all but I rather bomb the ones I love straight! Then parlays on side! Lol

Snakes beating that ass boy! Sorry bout that k thing @KJ , I know Bello at least as good as anyone tho, I knew this wasn’t a good night for him. I usually bang his k’s if it less than 5.5! Sometimes I play 5.5.

Snakes beating that ass boy! Sorry bout that k thing @KJ , I know Bello at least as good as anyone tho, I knew this wasn’t a good night for him. I usually bang his k’s if it less than 5.5! Sometimes I play 5.5.
Doesn't bother me much, not like I went big on all that. Made more than all those bets on Snakes ML lol

Only thing really fucking me is the Twins first 5 bet. How they haven't touched up that shit on the StL mound is beyond me

Get Angels home please

Doesn't bother me much, not like I went big on all that. Made more than all those bets on Snakes ML lol

I went to gas station and fucking Stros fucked me . How the hell they blow that lead and why did 1 guy give up all 4 runs? Fucjing manager never thought at any point maybe get him out the game when they still had lead? Stros were supposed to be the team with late edge. Fucjing garbage ass shit

I went to gas station and fucking Stros fucked me . How the hell they blow that lead and why did 1 guy give up all 4 runs? Fucjing manager never thought at any point maybe get him out the game when they still had lead? Stros were supposed to be the team with late edge. Fucjing garbage ass shit
My Angels +164 went to fuck when the closer for LAA came in and just let the first two hitters in the 9th each hit HRs for the walkoff

Think they had three guy in the pen that kept them at 4-3 all for that bullshit

My Angels +164 went to fuck when the closer for LAA came in and just let the first two hitters in the 9th each hit HRs for the walkoff

wtf, I thought for sure laa won that game, kinda like stros they were up every time I saw it. Was that the guy I was telling you I saw throwing straight smoke in kc? Cant think of his name but the guy who closed in kc was throwing 104.8 pitch after pitch.

• Angry
Reactions: KJ
My biggest mistake on night was letting not only doing the Soto h,r,rbi/ sears outs parlay, that fine shit lost whatever, but for some fuck reason with a boost they actually let me bet 25 on! (They usually keep me at 10), I lead it with Soto again, that paid super fat cause the boost started at 25% on 4 teams and went up every team after, anyways I had 6 teams paid like 700 and if not for Soto I’d just neeed pads, used the povich out total so could use stros, wish I wouldn’t have added Soto prop to both. Fuck pussy haf golden chance in 5th seeing Freeland for 3rd time!!

Hey Debo and company playing!! I just need 7 points in 1st qrtr to hit nfl parlay.

I just saw highlights it wasn’t the cat throwing 104-105, dunno why he wasn’t in there?

Back