Friday Discussion Thread

Remember at beginning the week I was scared to get new notebooks cause I had been running hot writing on back of old pages? Turns out it wasn’t the notebooks!

Ain’t that a bitch. O’s actually got to 5. Mfer., sorry bout that one, it was totally lazy capping on my part, I didn’t even cap just kinda thought coors be a great spot for their bats to get going. Im not usually so lazy about a play.
Wasn't you mate, that was getting played regardless. I mean I guess Gomber is the lone bright spot for the Rox and the O's only maybe get to see him every other year now in Denver but they had plenty of opportunities.

I’m serious bout anyone who hasn’t donated to ctg too! Not like im telling ya give them a lot, give me a lot! Just give them a little so they hit their goals., it can’t be free to run this place, plus they give us free context with prize money, plus where the fuck else you gonna read me talk stuff to @peelpub94 as we breaking this shit down like we know wtf we doing?

Wasn't you mate, that was getting played regardless. I mean I guess Gomber is the lone bright spot for the Rox and the O's only maybe get to see him every other year now in Denver but they had plenty of opportunities.

Gomber been weird since he got there, he has moments where he pitches really well in coors, of course he has moments where he gets blown up against white sox also. Normally I prob wouldn’t have played that it was just the feeling o’s offense maybe regain some mojo at coors. Hell I might play some big ass alt number on them next 2 days, surely they can’t leave coors without a 10 spot can they?

I’m serious bout anyone who hasn’t donated to ctg too! Not like im telling ya give them a lot, give me a lot! Just give them a little so they hit their goals., it can’t be free to run this place, plus they give us free context with prize money, plus where the fuck else you gonna read me talk stuff to @peelpub94 as we breaking this shit down like we know wtf we doing?

If you can’t throw ctg 5-10-20 bucks then go read the idiot wanna be touts at other sites!

What is it with Seattle, bad enough they don’t hit but they have struggled a bunch with Halos in 2nd half, Kirby wasn’t good they lucky to be winning

Man I wanted to bet trees w the points. Instead I have the wr prop who don’t got 1 catch and 2 tcu backs one has 1 rush for -1

Back