Friday Discussion Thread

nice helping wind blowing in for fedde making his cards debut 2marro at wrigley! swanson only cub who has hit him, i expect he will show well for his new team and conditions right for him to have a good start! 57 total at bats, only 15 hits and 20k's. think i'll be on cubs ff tt under., maybe pham h,r,rbi again!

pham 1 for 3 w a hr vs assad. i think cards will get to him. we see what price is but lean cubs ff tt under and cards ml along w pham props

torres stanton, soto , and judge all
with big numbers vs gausman who ain't even been as good as years past. this spells trouble imo. gonna be all bout yanks team total over! maybe game over as jays been scoring also. varsho only jay w good numbers vs stroman so think yanks team total the play. ride this lineup while it hot!!

can rangers hit the red sox junk ball throwers? have to look at that. im
not big buyer in rangers, just lost series to jay's and cards! the bottom of lineup isn't scaring anyone.

kikuchi has a lifetime 35% k rate vs rays. i kinda think stros gonna get best out of him and stuff never been a issue. not sure rays numbers vs lhp mean much now since they shipped off 3 of their better lhp hitters! could be a k prop here depending on number.

pham 1 for 3 w a hr vs assad. i think cards will get to him. we see what price is but lean cubs ff tt under and cards ml along w pham props
Saw this last night too.. Sinker is Assad's best pitch but I think it's been losing effectiveness. It's what Pham likes to hit the most, and his secondary pitch, cutter - Pham hits as well. Definitely get some props in.

I want everyone to take a moment and thank Cubbie Land for gracing us with Friday afternoon baseball 25 times a year. One of the best traditions in baseball, if not my favorite.
Nothing like a Friday afternoon at Wrigley. Think I’ll finally be up there for one in two weeks when the Jays are in town. Can’t wait

Chases at + money can suck me in.

I'm sure Friday or Saturday yanks cover 2.5, prolly 3.5. Sundays are different and I don't usually want anything but unders.

def lean over nats/brewers

another yanks/jays over, don't even matter who pitching! lol

Love that over...and yanks over smaller but after finalizing my card I am on Boston (+under-small), O's+Over (big-2 gas cans), Cards (+over), Yanks-1+over, Mets, Nats+Over, Tampa small and Team total over 3.5 large (Kikuchi easy should give up 3-4 and pen more), Padres-1 +over, Phillies, Twinks Over and Detroit F5 large...also have Pirates and Oakland+1.5 with tampa as decent dogs tonight...Did well again last night despite it being a "bookie dream night" according to a few i read, hope tonight's slate gives us winners..

Dabbled again with some soccer since Euro and Copa was good to me--hit Morocco against our pathetic US, later I have Spain-105, Egypt+100 (to qualify)/Egypt ML+200/BTTS+100 and France+105/Btts-105....and Germany-3 over France in Bball.

Good luck.

Last edited:
Not sure where to put it so I'll leave it here.

Orioles called up Coby Mayo to make his debut tonight and they just called up Holliday a couple days ago. I expect this to be the new norm for Baltimore as they get these guys playing time at the mlb level and ahead of 9/1 so they're postseason eligible. Basallo is the next in line but he's only 19 so maybe that's a next year thing...but this team is going to rake. The amount of young talent in that organization is insane.

Not sure where to put it so I'll leave it here.

Orioles called up Coby Mayo to make his debut tonight and they just called up Holliday a couple days ago. I expect this to be the new norm for Baltimore as they get these guys playing time at the mlb level and ahead of 9/1 so they're postseason eligible. Basallo is the next in line but he's only 19 so maybe that's a next year thing...but this team is going to rake. The amount of young talent in that organization is insane.

the young holiday looks way more comfy this time, when they called him up early in season you could tell the weight the world was on his shoulders and he just couldn't relax and play. now he looks much looser and i suspect will hit like everyone expects him to. that why i really don't understand why o's didn't go for it with a front line pitcher or a damn closer w way better stuff than kimbrel, they have so many future stars in their prospect pipeline now was the time to go for it and instead they make deals for a inning eater in efflin and a straight up gas can in rogers!

the young holiday looks way more comfy this time, when they called him up early in season you could tell the weight the world was on his shoulders and he just couldn't relax and play. now he looks much looser and i suspect will hit like everyone expects him to. that why i really don't understand why o's didn't go for it with a front line pitcher or a damn closer w way better stuff than kimbrel, they have so many future stars in their prospect pipeline now was the time to go for it and instead they make deals for a inning eater in efflin and a straight up gas can in rogers!
It might end up working out well for them the next decade. They avoided mortgaging the future just to make a run this season. If so good on them. The AL East is so much better when it isn't just a Yankees/Sox jerk fest.

pham is in cards lineup so i assume they have props up for him now? dont love they moved him down to the 7 hole. seems like he should be moving up in lineup to me!

pham is 1.5 h,r,rbi -105,, assume the lower price tag related to hitting so far down in lineup, sucks he prob get one less at bat but i do like 2 lefties that can move runners hitting behind him. think gonna play for little less but still play him for half normal bet. assad has odd reverse splits as well, he really been tough on lefty hitters but right handers have a ops well over .800 bs him this season.

7 hole seems like a move from 1.5 total bases to .5 juiced and I'm good with that

for some reason im a much bigger fan of playing the h,r,rbi opposed to total bases. i think it cause ive actually cashed a few h,r,rbi when my guy got walked 2-3x, you get walked that much on hits or total bases and ya basically fucked.

there def been a few times total bases cashed and i lost the h,r,rbi tho. just for some reason that been my preference. they also don't let you use h,r,rbi in the sgp while they let you use total bases or hits, im a big believer in playing the props they don't let us use in sgp, feel like there a reason they don't! lol

for some reason im a much bigger fan of playing the h,r,rbi opposed to total bases. i think it cause ive actually cashed a few h,r,rbi when my guy got walked 2-3x, you get walked that much on hits or total bases and ya basically fucked.
Yeah I'm not much a fan but at .5 I just need a hit. Doubt they're intentionally walking Tommy Pham lol.

for some reason i see totals for 1st 3 and 7 innings, they have team totals for 5 innings but dont see a game total for 5 innings on dk for this cards/cubs game. def lean ff under. cards feel like the right side to me, still can't believe Heisly blew that lead in 9th yesterday. fully expect fedde to out pitch assad but think both be solid especially with a strong helping wind blowing in. really wanna see price for ff under. i assume it be +115 or so on under 3.5 and under 4.5 carry some juice in the -140/-150 range., most likely be looking at the plus on un3.5, unless im high and un 4.5 was more around -130 or less then i would be all over that.

Yeah I'm not much a fan but at .5 I just need a hit. Doubt they're intentionally walking Tommy Pham lol.

ever since i started messing w these i've just felt better bout the h,r,rbi. no idea if math supports it. but like i said they don't allow the h,r,rbi in the sgp, ive always went by if they don't allow in the sgp it must be stronger play! lol

ever since i started messing w these i've just felt better bout the h,r,rbi. no idea if math supports it. but like i said they don't allow the h,r,rbi in the sgp, ive always went by if they don't allow in the sgp it must be stronger play! lol
I think Fanatics and Caesars allow H, R, RBI in SG parlays. Think that's a DK thing to not allow it.

I think Fanatics and Caesars allow H, R, RBI in SG parlays. Think that's a DK thing to not allow it.

i gotta start playing at others, i fall into habits and mostly play at dk or fd., sometimes espn bet but don't like their site as much

i gotta start playing at others, i fall into habits and mostly play at dk or fd., sometimes espn bet but don't like their site as much
Love the amount of sports available at ESPN but they piss me off with how often I get timed out there

Love the amount of sports available at ESPN but they piss me off with how often I get timed out there

wanna say i thought navagating the app and making plays was kinda a pain in ass but it been so long since i used them i forget what i didn't like. lol

cards ml might just be the way to go at this price. pretty confident Fedde be good cause that what happens when cards pick up this kind of player, confident they can plate 3-4 runs, just think price cheaper than their chances of taking this one. actually impressed cards didn't overload lineup w lefties since assad has that reverse split thing going.

wanna say i thought navagating the app and making plays was kinda a pain in ass but it been so long since i used them i forget what i didn't like. lol
I keep notes. One thing for sure, I've placed my last bet with Fanduel

One other thing for sure...there are a lot of Little Caesars between Peoria and Chicago. I learned that trying to look up Caesars for you the other day.

in 57 at bats cubs only have 1 extra base hit vs fedde, 15 hits, 20 k's., cubs the kind of lineup i think prob has more success vs a pitcher w great stuff opposed to a pitcher who knows how to pitch, think you can make them hit your pitches and get themselves out.

I keep notes. One thing for sure, I've placed my last bet with Fanduel

One other thing for sure...there are a lot of Little Caesars between Peoria and Chicago. I learned that trying to look up Caesars for you the other day.

now would really be the time for me to shop around cause i had to pull most my money out of DK so i could buy that car last week.

for some reason dk is only showing team totals for 1st 5 innings, no lines or totals. they have up for 3 innings or 7 innings? they black balling my 1st 5s?? lol. wtf

now would really be the time for me to shop around cause i had to pull most my money out of DK so i could buy that car last week.
Fanatics has by far the best rewards program. 3% on parlays, 5% on SGP...but with the good comes the bad for me. They are app only and can only get it on Droid or iPhone so can't use the laptop with them. And I hate using my phone to bet, fat fingers lends to a few real problems.

But withdraw there, ESPN, Caesars is instant which I appreciate because I move money around these joints like a hooker meets Johns. I know when I shop for lines I can have money from point A to point B in less than 5 minutes.

for some reason dk is only showing team totals for 1st 5 innings, no lines or totals. they have up for 3 innings or 7 innings? they black balling my 1st 5s?? lol. wtf

don't get why no 1st 5 lines other than team totals. theresa has dr appointment soon sitting in illinois trying to get these bets it. mfer

Back