Friday Discussion Thread

Was wondering when Miller, who is cubs best reliever right now, was coming out. he pitched last night also. NOW the cards should be able to get some stuff going...

lol. reached on a error! i'll take it! now cmon pham, you were brought it to hit lhp, and smyly avg lefty at best!! do some damage!!

Dabbled again with some soccer since Euro and Copa was good to me--hit Morocco against our pathetic US, later I have Spain-105, Egypt+100 (to qualify)/Egypt ML+200/BTTS+100 and France+105/Btts-105....and Germany-3 over France in Bball.

Spain, Egypt and BTTS all came in for a nice soccer afternoon. France up 1-0...

Looks like the lineups are going through the motions. Prob mailed it in mentally thinking ahead to the parties tonight in Wrigleville and game tomorrow:D

It's f'n hot and I have heartburn. Can't wait to cap this shit tonight after melting.

these hitters pissed me off being so impatient. finally another walk. if they were patient, drekman will issue many walks a game

Just pounded the O's over a bit more--my fave home plate Ump is working this game. Andy Fletcher-who like Drekman is almost an auto over play as he is avg 12.95 runs per game, now a whopping 18-3 over, on a low 2.01 SO/BB Ratio. Already an over, I like this even more as Carrasco is a gas can carrying a 5.36 ERA and a .307 BAA in 42 innings in 8 home games. Since ASB, O's are 4th in MLB with a .821 OPS, while Kremer is 1-5 with a 4.93 ERA and 1.5 Whip in last 7.

fucjing shit. actually got pham up with bases juiced, coulda easily cashed his h,r,rub and put cards in game but he fucjing walked., unreal

ragans ov 6.5 k's down to -135, that a must play imo. normally i'd prob be all over skubal at same number but think ragans path quite a bit easier as kc not a high k team. both could go over but think ragans has the upside of possibly punching 10+! while skubal facing a tougher lineup.

im totally lost on Kremer number/price. the way he looked last outing he would post a huge number even vs a very high contact solid hitting cle team. kremer have to be totally off his game not to fan 4+!!! and o's -.5 +120 for ff is crazy imo. no clue where they came up with this but i'm all over kremer k's and o's ff ml!

thus swries has even bigger upside. i don't much care who yanks playing right now but jays been a sneaky high over team lately.

only 1 of jays last 9 games hasn't hit at least 9 runs. 14 of last 17 9+ and 11 been double digits. and that jays crap lineup. think yanks games been in double digits 10 of last 11!!!

i go thru same dang thing with preseason football. i have done really well, for most part better than regular season but im hesitant to invest much cause me confidence is low!?

What is your night card bank? Thanks

i been with her at dr'a this afternoon. was trying to cap dyeing but lot of education cause they starting her on a new experimental cancer treatment so had to keep paying attention! lol. doing my best to put card together now

Just laid down more on the padres/rocks over 8 when i saw Larry Vanover was announced as the ump. He's rated 4.28 in the moderate hitter friendly cat, and while his numbers are down this yr som at 9 runs per game and 10-9 over, last year saw 11.62 runs per and 9-3 over. He is consistently between 61.5-63% strikes and 2-2.5 so/bb ratio (1.9 last year). Gomber v Vasquez should be a run producer as Gomber is 0-2, 6.91 in his last 3 starts (over 6-2 last eight), while Vasquez is 1-2, 4.24 in his last 5, & over 6-1 last seven starts. Rockies own the worst Bullpen in MLB with an astonishing 5.53, while Chaplains not much better at 4.07 ERA so run chances should be plenty through the 9th.

i been with her at dr'a this afternoon. was trying to cap dyeing but lot of education cause they starting her on a new experimental cancer treatment so had to keep paying attention! lol. doing my best to put card together now
Family first no doubt. Thoughts are with you Bank.

oh yea. the ovsr in houston also. 7.5 feels crazy low! i think kikuchi be good for steps but they not gonna fix his control overnight are they?

Family first no doubt. Thoughts are with you Bank.

thanks bro. this will pretty much be her last attempt, of this treatment doesn't start helping i think she gonna switch to hospice. i just want her to at least have a decent quality of life and maybe god willing get her pain under control enough i could take her to the beach before all said and done . just gotta enjoy the time we have together.

Wont be able to get to kiosk in morning. So I played them both. Played Yanks -2.5/+175 today -2.5/+160 tomorrow. Just want one to hit

Back