Friday Discussion Thread

VirginiaCavs

CTG Super Moderator
Staff member
We're just a few weeks away from the all-star break and things are heating up in MLB. Let's take a look at Friday's slate and find some winners. Great content already, come join in on the discussion!

Last edited by a moderator:
Man, the Tigers need to get healthy this weekend before the Phillies come to town.

it makes me and im sure @VirginiaCavs kinda ill to see how great flaherty is pitching for ya'll! dunno where the fuck that came from? we ain't seen that guy since the pandemic maybe? he has been freaking fantastic punching guys out left and right and actually in the strike zone!! -175 still feels crazy high to me, fedde another one those guys who went to asia for a year and learned to pitch, he been pretty fantastic in his own right. only gripe i have w him he will have games from time to time where the walks way to high but gotta think he be able to hold tigers offense to a pretty low number which why -175 made me do a double take. without digging in real deep a 1st 5 under prob makes some sense there. tigers offense has been non existent this past week, the way fedde is capable and willing to throw and command 4 different pitches in any count makes me think they gonna struggle to plate runs on him. if flaherty pitches anywhere close to what he has been he shouldn't have much problem mowing chisox lineup down. can't imagine we see more than 3 runs after 5.,

Talk about my disappointing Tigers @2daBank

sorry it taken 3 different post, lol. for the most part the pitching has mostly held up their end havnt they? feel like they maybe lacking some consistency after Skubal but olson generally pitches well when i notice him. it the freaking offense isn't it? they have scored 20 stinking runs in their 11 loses this month! i see a whole bunch of 0's and 1's on the scoreboard. i thought i was looking at the marlins! they actually have a slightly higher ops than nats which not saying a lot but i actually think nats have games where they take a lot of good at bats even if the results not there, i play more pitcher k prop unders vs nats than just bout any team which odd i know. other than paying Beaz all that money and he literally can't hit a beach ball, there gotta be a lot of ugly holes in that lineup.

more shocking to me tigers struggles is im
shocked the tribe are playing so well! they got those 3-4 cats scattered thru the lineup playing out their minds! obviously Ramsrez who been fantastic for better part a decade now but i had no clue Kwan was that kind of hitter! Naylor has learned to hit and having a catcher in Fry who hitting so well and just ripping the cover off against lhp i'm baffled how good they been. no shock they just keep coming up with one great pitcher after another, they like cardinals used to be in that regard. Bibee looks like the real freaking deal and i had no idea. oddly i don't think logan allen is even very good. he nibbles way too much and i think it cause his stuff really isn't good enough to play in the zone, mckenzie kinda been a shell of what he was, beebs hasn't pitched, yet somehow they have the best era in baseball?!?!!, dunno how they doing it, they seriously the cardinals before Mo ruined them :( part of thinking tigers were ready to take a jump was thinking cle was hitting a down turn which clearly not the case!!!

i could get behind the ff under in detroit without a doubt, hell i could even play fedde 6+ k'a +135 opposed to the juice on 4.5, although the juice might be worth it, id be shocked he didn't fan 5.. flaherty should easily hit his 6.5 number as well. this matchup just screams pitching duel to me: i dont see a ff total yet but a low juice to under 3.5 would be a easy play to make.

-175 there just no way, id consider chisox ff at that kinda price, you can't lay that wit a team who struggling to score a single freaking run!

snakes been playing a lot better of late but is this the 1st meeting since snakes stole philly ws birth? might be a little get back going on in philly this weekend!!

if braves are favs to the yanks you be hard pressed telling me yanks getting plus money not the play, pitching matchups be damned.

find teams that hit spin and you have a team that will score off red sox starters, they have a very odd organizational pitching approach going this year. it working cause lot of teams don't hit spin well and hunt fastballs, i love playing o's bats against boston cause o's have a handful of guys that destroy spin. not sure bout reds but that the key to capping the red sox pitchers, teams that hit spin will get to their starters, teams that hunt fastballs struggle. not sure which category reds fall in but i'll take a peak.

sorry it taken 3 different post, lol. for the most part the pitching has mostly held up their end havnt they? feel like they maybe lacking some consistency after Skubal but olson generally pitches well when i notice him. it the freaking offense isn't it? they have scored 20 stinking runs in their 11 loses this month! i see a whole bunch of 0's and 1's on the scoreboard. i thought i was looking at the marlins! they actually have a slightly higher ops than nats which not saying a lot but i actually think nats have games where they take a lot of good at bats even if the results not there, i play more pitcher k prop unders vs nats than just bout any team which odd i know. other than paying Beaz all that money and he literally can't hit a beach ball, there gotta be a lot of ugly holes in that lineup.
Yeah so many games this year with 0 and 1. So frustrating. He refused to go after bats this off-season. Taking the 10 year rebuild plan here.

that all i got in me tonight. think she has few test at cancer center in morning but shouldn't be long then my day free so i'll come back and see what we can find 2narro.

Yeah so many games this year with 0 and 1. So frustrating. He refused to go after bats this off-season. Taking the 10 year rebuild plan here.

fedde has been great with his pitch mix and keeping hitters off balance. more guys w middling careers so go to japan for a year and learn to pitch, it has done wonders for quite a few guys. just can't see tigers hitting him. flaherty should mow down chisox crappy lineup. no way either team scores more than 2 off those guys imo.

some things i jotted down last night before i went to sleep, not plays by any stretch cept that ff under in detroit, i do like that, especially at u3.5 +110 which i saw before i went to sleep, hopefully it hasn't moved already.

both fedde and flaherty k's a option, didn't love the juice.

fish team total under 3.5

sox/reds ff over/india ov 1.5 h/r/rbi

kc ml
singer k's
witt and melendez ov 1.5 h/r/rbi

again havnt played any that yet, will play the ff under in detroit,, the others still have work to do i was tired when i was writing that stuff down. lol

wrong thread but i'm so hooked on euro cup! wish the 1st match started a tad later since most the dr stuff w theresa is fairly early but man it awesome getting high quality soccer all day, helps me take a nap if i need 1 also!!! lol.. all sports should be commercial free! god i love that!! no channel flipping which again helps w nap!!

Man, the Tigers need to get healthy this weekend before the Phillies come to town.
Phillies need a bat behind Harper. Bohm is definitely not filling that role. Been alot of discussion around town if a RP is needed or a bat. I think most agree at this point it is a bat.
Sounds odd but would rather be trailing the Braves by 2 then be up by 2. Expectations are high this year in the city of Brotherly Love. Many callers on local sports radio already have them winning the division. Way to early for that.

the dodgers are the craziest team, half the time i have no clue who the hell their starter is but the lineup so freaking good i guess it don't really matter, other than playing some hitter props i've avoided the hell out of them most the year cause i just got no clue on the pitching, i hate laying that kinda juice anyways and having to do it with pitchers i don't even know is not my cup of tea.

Phillies need a bat behind Harper. Bohm is definitely not filling that role. Been alot of discussion around town if a RP is needed or a bat. I think most agree at this point it is a bat.
Sounds odd but would rather be trailing the Braves by 2 then be up by 2. Expectations are high this year in the city of Brotherly Love. Many callers on local sports radio already have them winning the division. Way to early for that.

pretty sure i liked them to overtake braves for div before season :) , braves have struggled more than i expected but lot of injuries and lot of their guys outside ozuna having down type years thus far. the wild card is such a freaking joke braves might subconsciously want philly to win the east so they have to sit and braves can play some garbage wc team to get acclimated to playoffs, no secret they havnt loved the format where they sit around a week while philly catches fire heading into their playoff showdown!

i def think braves gonna be the team who comes on in second half this year as we know those guys gonna hit, getting the catcher back will prob help offset acuna loss which im sure was a bit demoralizing. think braves question will totally be pitching holding up as i suspect lot those guys to rake in 2nd half!

philly losing that bum wanna be old ass closer kimbrel was addition by subtraction in pen (i'm so scared for o's, i hope they realize they have to get a legit closer at deadline, kimbrel is fools gold and if they go into playoffs w that loser closing they will suffer philly fate from last year when they shoulda won it all if not for that clown and managers trust in him!). don't think ya'll need anything in pen, the way your starters going you will have a extra trustworthy guy who can move to pen in playoffs if needed. plus w ranger turning into a damn stud you only gonna need 2-3 innings from pen in damn near every playoff game!! he was already great in playoffs before finding this other level he pitching at!!!!

i woulda said ya'll really didn't need anything a few weeks ago before realmoto got hurt, is he done for year? (havnt followed everything super close)) if so then yea id say adding a bat not a bad idea but really my biggest concern for them is the way baseball generally goes these days with all these stupid ass garbage wild card teams being so good in the 1st half usually isn't a precursor to winning it all anymore, really hard to sustain the way they have played and we let it so many teams who were trash most the year but catch fire in sept and end up clipping one these deserving teams after they sit a week!! baseball really sold the integrity of a championship for a little extra playoff money and keeping a bunch of garbage teams relevant in sept if ya ask me, but that sports these days.

to finish that point it is absolutely gross to me cardinals not only competing for but at moment i believe have a playoff spot! if that a playoff team im a transsexual hooker!!

pretty sure i liked them to overtake braves for div before season :) , braves have struggled more than i expected but lot of injuries and lot of their guys outside ozuna having down type years thus far. the wild card is such a freaking joke braves might subconsciously want philly to win the east so they have to sit and braves can play some garbage wc team to get acclimated to playoffs, no secret they havnt loved the format where they sit around a week while philly catches fire heading into their playoff showdown!

i def think braves gonna be the team who comes on in second half this year as we know those guys gonna hit, getting the catcher back will prob help offset acuna loss which im sure was a bit demoralizing. think braves question will totally be pitching holding up as i suspect lot those guys to rake in 2nd half!

philly losing that bum wanna be old ass closer kimbrel was addition by subtraction in pen (i'm so scared for o's, i hope they realize they have to get a legit closer at deadline, kimbrel is fools gold and if they go into playoffs w that loser closing they will suffer philly fate from last year when they shoulda won it all if not for that clown and managers trust in him!). don't think ya'll need anything in pen, the way your starters going you will have a extra trustworthy guy who can move to pen in playoffs if needed. plus w ranger turning into a damn stud you only gonna need 2-3 innings from pen in damn near every playoff game!! he was already great in playoffs before finding this other level he pitching at!!!!

i woulda said ya'll really didn't need anything a few weeks ago before realmoto got hurt, is he done for year? (havnt followed everything super close)) if so then yea id say adding a bat not a bad idea but really my biggest concern for them is the way baseball generally goes these days with all these stupid ass garbage wild card teams being so good in the 1st half usually isn't a precursor to winning it all anymore, really hard to sustain the way they have played and we let it so many teams who were trash most the year but catch fire in sept and end up clipping one these deserving teams after they sit a week!! baseball really sold the integrity of a championship for a little extra playoff money and keeping a bunch of garbage teams relevant in sept if ya ask me, but that sports these days.
Still shocked Orioles took Krimbel, every time he took the ball last year fans were shitting their pants. Him and his goofy pitch delivery drove me nuts last year.
Realamuto will be back in a few weeks I believe. Same surgery Embid had so curious to see how he makes out, and as a Phillies fan would rather see him stay out and extra week or so and have him come back 100 percent. Stubbs is brutal I feel and just have to live with it for a while.
I actually like Marchan way better than Stubbs.

went ahead and grabbed

cws/det ff u3.5 ev money.

missed the +110 but i'm good w even money, id think there be little juice attached to it at some point cause i just don't see the runs but im not a line move expert, sometimes im baffled by wtf ppl be thinking!! lol

it makes me and im sure @VirginiaCavs kinda ill to see how great flaherty is pitching for ya'll! dunno where the fuck that came from? we ain't seen that guy since the pandemic maybe? he has been freaking fantastic punching guys out left and right and actually in the strike zone!! -175 still feels crazy high to me, fedde another one those guys who went to asia for a year and learned to pitch, he been pretty fantastic in his own right. only gripe i have w him he will have games from time to time where the walks way to high but gotta think he be able to hold tigers offense to a pretty low number which why -175 made me do a double take. without digging in real deep a 1st 5 under prob makes some sense there. tigers offense has been non existent this past week, the way fedde is capable and willing to throw and command 4 different pitches in any count makes me think they gonna struggle to plate runs on him. if flaherty pitches anywhere close to what he has been he shouldn't have much problem mowing chisox lineup down. can't imagine we see more than 3 runs after 5.,
Good stuff.

I guess I randomly tailed your Cubs f5 under on Tuesday.

i could get behind the ff under in detroit without a doubt, hell i could even play fedde 6+ k'a +135 opposed to the juice on 4.5, although the juice might be worth it, id be shocked he didn't fan 5.. flaherty should easily hit his 6.5 number as well. this matchup just screams pitching duel to me: i dont see a ff total yet but a low juice to under 3.5 would be a easy play to make.

-175 there just no way, id consider chisox ff at that kinda price, you can't lay that wit a team who struggling to score a single freaking run!
Understood on not laying the 75 cents

find teams that hit spin and you have a team that will score off red sox starters, they have a very odd organizational pitching approach going this year. it working cause lot of teams don't hit spin well and hunt fastballs, i love playing o's bats against boston cause o's have a handful of guys that destroy spin. not sure bout reds but that the key to capping the red sox pitchers, teams that hit spin will get to their starters, teams that hunt fastballs struggle. not sure which category reds fall in but i'll take a peak.
Very interesting.

Still shocked Orioles took Krimbel, every time he took the ball last year fans were shitting their pants. Him and his goofy pitch delivery drove me nuts last year.
Realamuto will be back in a few weeks I believe. Same surgery Embid had so curious to see how he makes out, and as a Phillies fan would rather see him stay out and extra week or so and have him come back 100 percent. Stubbs is brutal I feel and just have to live with it for a while.
I actually like Marchan way better than Stubbs.

i hated kimbrel when he had talent, some cause teams he played for but mostly that stupid stance before delivery!! now he a straight up gas can!! i get o's were in a bad place losing prob best closer in game but this guy? i seriously think him and manager trust single handedly why philly didn't win it all last year and fucked my sexy future!! i suppose he fine for them at moment in reg season closing against crappy teams but they have to get someone w legit stuff or they will suffer same fate in playoffs and that be a bummer. i'd love to see cards get some their great prospects and give them Heisly who filthy but apparently we a playoff team so won't sell!! lol, guess don't matter cause they would just totally rip Mo off anyways cause he has no eye for talent!!

Definitely a fast start...

My biggest future positions are them and Baltimore... So hoping both aren't peaking too early!

My biggest future positions are them and Baltimore... So hoping both aren't peaking too early!
Funny you should say that as I was eyeing the Phillies to take the east this year and did not play it.
But when you said Baltimore and Philly I actually have them in the Superbowl this year as far as NFL goes and have placed wagers on both to win in future bets. See what happens. My gut says this really needs to be a big year for Hurts to silence some of the critics. Some of his non comments on his hc may have been telling, who knows.

Funny you should say that as I was eyeing the Phillies to take the east this year and did not play it.
But when you said Baltimore and Philly I actually have them in the Superbowl this year as far as NFL goes and have placed wagers on both to win in future bets. See what happens. My gut says this really needs to be a big year for Hurts to silence some of the critics. Some of his non comments on his hc may have been telling, who knows.
Eagles will be better this year. All starts with the defense imo. That side of the ball seemed to regress all season long last year.

Very interesting.

check out most their starters pitch breakdown, i'm not sure any of them are throwing even 30% 4 seamers. whole bunch of sliders, cutters, and breaking stuff. rotation came out the gates like gang busters which nobody expected, not sure how well it been going lately, i know they just got creamed a series vs o's but even tho o's hunt some fastballs they got guys who crush spin!! guess that what makes that lineup so dang good! i do tend to play pitchers throwing more 4seamsrs with mustard against them than i do any others, mostly a k prop play tho, i don't look to be against o's hardly ever. since i hate the cardinals o's kinda my adopted team (long as the trade for a closer, i prefer to hitch my bandwagon to winners and they not winning w kimbrel as closer what the point of being a bandwagon jumper if not jumping to winner! lol. off top my head seattle the only al playoff team kimbrel might be able to save a game against!).

remains to be seen if this pitching philosophy can hold up for a season? gotta think it much harder on starters to be throwing such a high percentage of spin. i could picture them either backing off that a bit, at some point you would think their fastballs would play better if scouting telling guys to look for spin, or continue to throw 60+% spin and their arms start falling off! lol

Understood on not laying the 75 cents

i mean chisox are hot garbage but when a team scoring 1-2 runs that a big ask, especially with fedde pitching the way he is. i'd be real surprised if this wasn't a 1 run game at most when starters leave. maybe someone on chisox run into a flaherty pitch and there a chance to get tigers live? that worst thing bout still having to go to illinios to bet, it crazy to me how they set some these live mlb lines, feel like there def money to be made taking teams down before pens get involved, especially if the team ahead has a pitcher w a rising pitch count! lot of bad pens out there, especially the middle relief types! they on this nonsense again in missouri, all my friends been texting saying it bout to be legal here, i havnt paid attention and not holding my breath. only way it get done is one these crooked assholes uses it thrown in on some other bill that will fuck us all over when it passes, distract the dummies by throwing them a bone! lol. man it be so nice for them to finally pass it here but again not holding breath, not to mention knowing this state we be one the states littered with retarded ass rules like no player props, or no betting the 2nd sunday of month, etc etc.

That team lost 2 genius coordinators and have a pee brain for a HC. Kelce wouldn't have bailed if they were close.
One thing is certain Kelce was the team leader and couldn't not hold them together in the end. Agreed about HC and think if he doesn't get the ring this year Eagles will move on from him.

That team lost 2 genius coordinators and have a pee brain for a HC. Kelce wouldn't have bailed if they were close.

You considered Gannon a genius? Ok...I consider Fangio an upgrade for THIS team considering his role in what they accomplished in 2022.

I grabbed the Beagles to win the division at +125. Only need to beat one team and Dallas has regressed slightly imo while the Eagles roster is upgraded.

@2daBank
I haven’t watched every game this year but I’ve watched a lot of them and the Reds can’t hit breaking pitches for shit.

I do love me some Abbott on the bump because of how he never gets rattled and paints. It should be hotter than two rats fucking in a sack tonight in Cincy and the ball will be carrying I’d think. Low 90s at first pitch.

Can’t bet the Reds here maybe play under but weather conditions scare me.
Good to see you back brother. I had good ol Hunter G the other day mowing the lawn vs the Pirates.

Last edited:
@2daBank
I haven’t watched every game this year but I’ve watched a lot of them and the Reds can’t hit breaking pitches for shit.

I do love me some Abbott on the bump because of how he never gets rattled and paints. It should be hotter than two rats fucking in a sack tonight in Cincy and the ball will be carrying I’d think. Low 90s at first pitch.

Can’t bet the Reds here maybe play under but weather conditions scare me.
Good to see you back brother. I had good ol Hunter G the other day mowing the lawn vs the Pirates.

good to see you as well buddy, always happy to hear your reds incites. i prob havnt watched 20 full games of any team but that really not unusual for me, i listen to a lot on radio and ill follow pitch tracker sites when i can, feel like that gives me a better idea for what im looking for than actual game plus i love hearing the local tv guys on radio as they often have some nice tidbits, when they not hammered and being homer clowns that is!!! that bout 20% the time!! lol

far as tonight i want to say kutter crawford throws a lot more cutters than off speed, think i saw india had good numbers against his most frequent offerings, i've had a bunch going on since then plus actually trying to cap soccer which is totally foreign ro me! i do love me some euro cup, copa, world cup soccer tho!! i can't handle all the leagues and teams all over, don't understand the formats far as playoffs or anything go, so while after the euro or world cup i have a waining moment where i think im gonna get into soccer but it never last! i just enjoy it during these times with best players and teams playing for their countries in a format i actually understand!!! lol. i just cashed fading my brethren polocks!! took them 20 min to figure out which goal they were supposed to be shooting at!!!! lmfao

damn, i was close to playing kc+130 this morning but decided to wait and have lost bit of value on price. really hard for me to justify royals being a decent sized dog here, why? i think there a case that singer been better than Eovaldi, kc offense is astonishingly one the highest scoring in the league, kc pen leaves little to be desired but rangers pen sporting a freaking era close to 5!!! amd let's face it, at this point in the year i think books are crazy to continue pricing teams based off expectations more so than reality! fact is kc a better damn team than the defending champs so far this year! kc getting +125 or more is really tough to pass.

long as o's don't get stingy with all that trade capital i think they good to go, they can get anything they want with that farm system! question is will they do it? hell at some point they gonna have to move some, there only so much room on the roster!! time to consolidate a bit. they be really smart to go get Heisley to close, he a beast plus they can prob rip cards off like everyone else does!! they give up just 1 their top guys, some bum w solid minor league numbers they not confident will translate, they might be able to get heisley and have cards throw in a guy who turns out to be a beast! lol, teams should be pushing over each other for chance to trade with our dumb fuck front office!!! just need a losing streak to happen here shortly so these idiots don't pretend they contenders!! sadly that what probably happen. anyways i dont see balty flaming out with a few the young pieces they could bring up or the deals they can and should make!!!

philly on the other hand i worry bout this start and maintaining this. have a sneaky feeling braves are gonna pull what phillies usually pull on them and catch fire in sept, roll one those shit WC teams then be ramped up for phil's while they sit around a week. this just has that kinda feel of the universe vibe to it for me. lol. acuna being out will always sting tho, and i find it hard to believe ozuna keeps it up but that might be spite since he was such a waste of space in stl!! the one saving grace for philly could be wheeler is a boss, not sure id take any other pitcher to start a postseason game for me right now! and freaking Ranger always been a big time playoff performer and now dude has taken his game to another level!! pitching usually doesn't fizzle out (long as they can handle the innings which we know wheeler can, ranger maybe struggles a tad as he never came into a playoff series w the expectations he will this time around!!

man, you can tell i havnt been talking much baseball w ppl!!! once i get started can't shut up! lol

good to see you as well buddy, always happy to hear your reds incites. i prob havnt watched 20 full games of any team but that really not unusual for me, i listen to a lot on radio and ill follow pitch tracker sites when i can, feel like that gives me a better idea for what im looking for than actual game plus i love hearing the local tv guys on radio as they often have some nice tidbits, when they not hammered and being homer clowns that is!!! that bout 20% the time!! lol

far as tonight i want to say kutter crawford throws a lot more cutters than off speed, think i saw india had good numbers against his most frequent offerings, i've had a bunch going on since then plus actually trying to cap soccer which is totally foreign ro me! i do love me some euro cup, copa, world cup soccer tho!! i can't handle all the leagues and teams all over, don't understand the formats far as playoffs or anything go, so while after the euro or world cup i have a waining moment where i think im gonna get into soccer but it never last! i just enjoy it during these times with best players and teams playing for their countries in a format i actually understand!!! lol. i just cashed fading my brethren polocks!! took them 20 min to figure out which goal they were supposed to be shooting at!!!! lmfao
I dig the futbol tourneys too. Africa Cup is a good one because the bookies have some lines that are way off as no one bets it. Hard to get information on the African teams though.
I know my Azzuri lost yesterday, 1-0 always with those floppers.
Hey Italians are lovers not fighters…

You considered Gannon a genius? Ok...I consider Fangio an upgrade for THIS team considering his role in what they accomplished in 2022.

I grabbed the Beagles to win the division at +125. Only need to beat one team and Dallas has regressed slightly imo while the Eagles roster is upgraded.
Right now still at even money. Dallas at +140. Still scratching my head because at worse case scenario and to me is a stretch they would be a wild card.
Upgrade no doubt with Fangio, but I still think that Defense is suspect.
Hope the players don't give up on Fangio.

long as o's don't get stingy with all that trade capital i think they good to go, they can get anything they want with that farm system! question is will they do it? hell at some point they gonna have to move some, there only so much room on the roster!! time to consolidate a bit. they be really smart to go get Heisley to close, he a beast plus they can prob rip cards off like everyone else does!! they give up just 1 their top guys, some bum w solid minor league numbers they not confident will translate, they might be able to get heisley and have cards throw in a guy who turns out to be a beast! lol, teams should be pushing over each other for chance to trade with our dumb fuck front office!!! just need a losing streak to happen here shortly so these idiots don't pretend they contenders!! sadly that what probably happen. anyways i dont see balty flaming out with a few the young pieces they could bring up or the deals they can and should make!!!

philly on the other hand i worry bout this start and maintaining this. have a sneaky feeling braves are gonna pull what phillies usually pull on them and catch fire in sept, roll one those shit WC teams then be ramped up for phil's while they sit around a week. this just has that kinda feel of the universe vibe to it for me. lol. acuna being out will always sting tho, and i find it hard to believe ozuna keeps it up but that might be spite since he was such a waste of space in stl!! the one saving grace for philly could be wheeler is a boss, not sure id take any other pitcher to start a postseason game for me right now! and freaking Ranger always been a big time playoff performer and now dude has taken his game to another level!! pitching usually doesn't fizzle out (long as they can handle the innings which we know wheeler can, ranger maybe struggles a tad as he never came into a playoff series w the expectations he will this time around!!

man, you can tell i havnt been talking much baseball w ppl!!! once i get started can't shut up! lol
I think also Sanchez does not get enough credit as that 5th starter. He gives you 5 innings just about every occasion so this season except 2 starts. 100 percent agree on the Braves and pulling back into a close race by September.

I dig the futbol tourneys too. Africa Cup is a good one because the bookies have some lines that are way off as no one bets it. Hard to get information on the African teams though.
I know my Azzuri lost yesterday, 1-0 always with those floppers.
Hey Italians are lovers not fighters…

draft kings had special today bet a team and if they draw you get bonus bet back, that made it super easy to bet austria, i knew draw was best possible outcome for my pollocks!! lol. only $25 max why i usually don't bother with their specials but i wasn't trying to bet more than 25-50 on soccer anyways, that be pretty foolish since i don't know much bout it!! lol., i played belgium/france draw and under 2.5 for this last 1 today. feel like ive heard in past belgium plays defensive style tough to score against, francs best player out, figured worth a shot!! maybe it wasn't belgium tho, might have been the netherlands now that i think bout!! lol

I think also Sanchez does not get enough credit as that 5th starter. He gives you 5 innings just about every occasion so this season except 2 starts. 100 percent agree on the Braves and pulling back into a close race by September.

feel like good chance Sanchez becomes the guy who could be a factor out the pen in playoffs. i love ya'll staff, outside seattle think ppl be hard pressed to convince me there many staffs better than philly. i been on them a lot last few years. took them to win WS at the all star break both last couple years around 30-1 as they fit perfect into the mold i look for when doing futures at asb, i rarely play them at beginning the year i like to wait and take teams i think have a run in them and been underperforming in 1st half. was able to get nice hedge after they beat stros gm1 then bet more on stros when they got to close out game. last year i got nothing, had no intention of hedging at any point and certainly not against snakes!! then that fucking manager kept putting kimbrel in and i watched my nice fat ticket get flushed down the toilet!!!! still can't believe it and get so pissed thinking bout, how snakes won that series after philly smashing them the 1st 2 i'll never understand! i didn't think there was any chance rangers 2 pitcher method was beating them either!!! now ya know why i have so much disdain for kimbrel!! lol. i really didn't want to hedge the stros series but after they won game 1 it just made sense, then when it got to close out it was just too obvious. i thought this was their year but the price was shit compared to what i played then at the last 2!! i like my futures to be in the 20 or more to 1 if i gotta tie my money up for months!! lol. last one i actually hit was nats at all star break around 35-1 i think, Srras was so amazing, cost him his career and nats still paying him but was worth it to me!! lol.. dunno that i have my eye on anyone at moment this year. sure feels like last 4 gonna be all chalk for a change! long way to go. havnt even looked at odds, no clue where braves at? i assume still not better than 10--1 give or take? seattle is picking things up sooner than i hoped, they been on my radar last few. i was pretty high on reds and they been huge downer, maybe they can still turn around? they have lots of young pitching talent and some good young hitters!!! the odds will be right on them! and of course it pretty damn easy to make the playoffs in the east!!!!

god damn, i was all ready to play kc but for whatever reason singer has been dog shit on 4 days rest and at night this year! small sample coincidence or something more?? tough to say but certainly makes me less excited! lol

Right now still at even money. Dallas at +140. Still scratching my head because at worse case scenario and to me is a stretch they would be a wild card.
Upgrade no doubt with Fangio, but I still think that Defense is suspect.
Hope the players don't give up on Fangio.

Last post for me on this since this is a baseball thread...yeah, divisional odds sucked out of eagles to the point i may actually hedge my bet to a small degree on Dallas. All this based on the notion the G-men or Commanders have little to no shot at the division.

Back