Friday Discussion Thread

So my question back to bases. In the national league, each division leader has at least a 6 game. If any what team collapses?

Would u rather have a gunnar rookie or witt rc in 10 yrs?

i been out the baseball card game for a long time so i'm wrong person to ask. i remember me and my partner i collected with sold it all when we were turning 16, craziest thing happened all a sudden booze, drugs, and pussy started seeming much more interesting to us! lol. made enough to buy a decent old '77 Camerro w little left over!! always thought i would regret but every now and then i'll check prices and most the cards still worth what we got back then!!! that was around the time everything changed and they became all bout the inserts. only thing i know bout that stuff is it seems like they at their highest value out the gates. especially if guy takes off like them, imo you sell them now cause the prices level off and no matter the career they have it won't really jack up the value. i could be wrong seeing how im admittedly ignorant to this now but i feel reasonably confident the prices will be more now than in 10 years no matter the career. it all bout the scarcity and how hot they get right now. in 10 years every one that was made will still be in mint condition in plastic so won't be harder to get than it is now... if you just asking me who i think has better career my money on gunner, nothing against Witt he a beast but Gunner has that face the league type energy bout him imo.

not taking anything from Witt but i just love gunner and while kc has a potential solid future i really think balry could win multiple rings the next 7 years!!

Last edited:
anyone else eying a play tonight? i took half a zanny and drinking a long island so im super relaxed celebrating going 3 for 3 in euro cup, already have my big play on ff under in det. i dont have to think bout kc anymore cause i put them in a parlay w the 3 euro cup bets i hit so now i have nice payout on them with tiny risk! still worried bout singer on 4 and at night but happy to have them in that parlay. not sure id want to risk a normal size mlb bet on them. i didnt really have chance to go in depth in much the card but id be happy to quick cap any games or players ya'll interested in!!

boom the under in detroit cashes, freaking carson kelly of all ppl hit a 2 run bomb? i honestly thought fedde was being squeezed a bit but doesn't matter we in the clubhouse with another winner!!

not sure if i ended up ousting but hit india ov 1.5 h/r/rbi as he hits a bomb in his 1st ab, nice little +105 there!!!! seattle is taking it to the fish early. shaping up like another nice night!!! the temp outside is scorching and so are we!!! lol.

not sure what else i posted, i did put a avg size play on Witt ov 1.5 h/r/rbi

wow, just squeezed by with seattle, got 2-0 thru 5 to cash 2 bets then fish score 2 in 6th!!! sometimes it just your day!

so far singer is doing his job hopefully it keeps up and kc can give him for more runs, Witt would be great!!

seems like sense braves got murphy back olson and riley swinging better bats also. Muphry was another guy cards shoulda been in on, not that contreras been bad obviously he hurt now, but sure woulda liked murphy bat plus he coulda started to faze goldy off 1st or dh, goldy bout washed.

Anything for the late games?

i looked at cease k's but if you don't recall i never been that great capping him and nothing has changed this year far as i remember i recall missing w him few times, no clue if i ever won anything. lol. felt like i was guessing compared to the early plays, no sense rushing it!! i'm a 10 milli gummy, half zanny bar, couple long islands and maybe a few oxy in to enjoying my night. either way great day, if royals cash fantastic day, if not i still feel pretty good and still made a bit or money!!!! wasn't anything i felt was worth killing my buzz to drize across river!! lol. i'm sure you can do little work and pick a lad hitter or 2!!!!

kc seriously took singer out to start inning? 89 pitches, not much laborimg, that is pussy shit, he should get the chance to throw 6.

kc manager a turd. singer isn't the type you take out after 89 pitches thru 5, he looked strong the previous 2 innings, you let him pitch 6th or at least get to 104-110 pitches if need be, he coulda got thru 6th barely over 100!! instead they bring this turd in who has given up 2, has 2 more on, and 1 stinking out. if singer couldn't have done better than that then these guys might as well cancel their playoff spot! freaking weak shit, let singer pitch 6th and who knows how that game goes!!

this asshole still only got 1 out after 6-7 fucking hitters faced! this explains the line i guess!! lol., i swear if i coulda live bet soon as i saw singer was out i woulda moved some money over to rangers. fuck, this clown needs a lucky break to get a dp out the inning before royals have no chance

i know a group of perez brothers, one was actually my 1st brother in law. just text one and said yet again a fucking perez just let me down, this time salvador with 2 men on. doesn't much matter who or how just know i'll be disappointed if a perez involved!! is trump ever gonna build that wall?!?!? i hate him but i dunno how more more perez's i can take in my life!!! lmfao

@Inspekdah , i'll never understand the logic in pulling singer to start 6th? if he that guy he pitches the 6th and this still a game, eovaldi pitched his 6th!!

@Botanical ,, those guys who do a college and nfl podcast that is fantastic called "bet the board", i believe they do a podcast on baseball card investing. dunno if you familiar with? i dunno if it any good but their football content is fantastic so id be inclined to think they not a bad listen if you interested in that kinda stuff.

@Botanical ,, those guys who do a college and nfl podcast that is fantastic called "bet the board", i believe they do a podcast on baseball card investing. dunno if you familiar with? i dunno if it any good but their football content is fantastic so id be inclined to think they not a bad listen if you interested in that kinda stuff.
Watching that game and seen the 3rd baseman and outfielder drop the ball. Just utter confusion

Back