+122U 8½
+100
8:40 PM
923Texas RangersG. Otto -R+1½
+161O 8½
924Oakland AthleticsP. Blackburn -R-1½
+105
-175U 8½

I think Yankees take their pain out on Mets. Rojas is a joke and made every wrong move vs marlins. -115 is a gift

marquez hasn't been throwing well, but he's got great stuff when he's on and the PHI lineup is hideous. PHI bullpen blowing it last night probably means they don't do it b2b, but bullpen game will stress them out despite nobody working b2b. COL bullpen is gross and Estevez worked b2b so this looks like a game for Chacin and Bard probably back to high leverage. He's the best they have, but still not good so it probably is a +EV play but that road offense is also hideous

rogersTR hard to know what we'll get from him, but MIA bullpen has been good and Mattingly is a great manager for a last place team. Anderson coming off the IL is a question, ATL lineup so much better so likely a good idea to give up here

LESTER is a price thing, wish i liked the STL starter better so i could play here

musgrove has been great this year, not always great to watch and stomach but the SD pen is fine and Melancon will close it up late. LAD bullpen is great, lineup is deeper and Urias has been very good, but SD did hit him hard in a game I attended so that makes me somewhat interested in a team who is fighting for its life off an open date. LAD bullpen is rested though Jansen did work yesterday in a loss to get some work, the early start and flight from StL could drain them a bit so the rest advantage is on the SD side

lynch is a big prospect who had a good stretch after a poor debut, but he's been sinking a bit lately. Bullpen very available after a good start yesterday from Hernandez and i have no interest in Jax. MIN pen should have all available, looks like a decent battle and KC priced 44.6% to win this one makes me think this should be closer to a coinflip. Gonna have to feel better about lynch than i do now to play

houck with Bogaerts reinstated from COVID will help, but depth will not be offered and the BOS bullpen is in crisis. CHW lineup is pretty weak rn missing Anderson and Jimenez, awful gameplans yesterday too or else Lopez maybe gets a win only allowing 3 (1 ER). Manaea was decent, but that was a toothless offensive performance and then always hurt Rodon coming off the IL can't give much hope

MegillTY has been up and down lately but K's have been up and if he's got control this will be a great performance vs NYY lineup who are struggling. NL park also zaps Voit from the lineup for sure and also Stanton, too. How can anybody trust the NYM bullpen which is healthy and continues to underperform? Problem with Montgomery is he can beat you with a great outing, also not sure NYM holds on if he's not good because he's probably not getting blasted

marquez hasn't been throwing well, but he's got great stuff when he's on and the PHI lineup is hideous. PHI bullpen blowing it last night probably means they don't do it b2b, but bullpen game will stress them out despite nobody working b2b. COL bullpen is gross and Estevez worked b2b so this looks like a game for Chacin and Bard probably back to high leverage. He's the best they have, but still not good so it probably is a +EV play but that road offense is also hideous

rogersTR hard to know what we'll get from him, but MIA bullpen has been good and Mattingly is a great manager for a last place team. Anderson coming off the IL is a question, ATL lineup so much better so likely a good idea to give up here

LESTER is a price thing, wish i liked the STL starter better so i could play here

musgrove has been great this year, not always great to watch and stomach but the SD pen is fine and Melancon will close it up late. LAD bullpen is great, lineup is deeper and Urias has been very good, but SD did hit him hard in a game I attended so that makes me somewhat interested in a team who is fighting for its life off an open date. LAD bullpen is rested though Jansen did work yesterday in a loss to get some work, the early start and flight from StL could drain them a bit so the rest advantage is on the SD side

lynch is a big prospect who had a good stretch after a poor debut, but he's been sinking a bit lately. Bullpen very available after a good start yesterday from Hernandez and i have no interest in Jax. MIN pen should have all available, looks like a decent battle and KC priced 44.6% to win this one makes me think this should be closer to a coinflip. Gonna have to feel better about lynch than i do now to play

houck with Bogaerts reinstated from COVID will help, but depth will not be offered and the BOS bullpen is in crisis. CHW lineup is pretty weak rn missing Anderson and Jimenez, awful gameplans yesterday too or else Lopez maybe gets a win only allowing 3 (1 ER). Manaea was decent, but that was a toothless offensive performance and then always hurt Rodon coming off the IL can't give much hope

MegillTY has been up and down lately but K's have been up and if he's got control this will be a great performance vs NYY lineup who are struggling. NL park also zaps Voit from the lineup for sure and also Stanton, too. How can anybody trust the NYM bullpen which is healthy and continues to underperform? Problem with Montgomery is he can beat you with a great outing, also not sure NYM holds on if he's not good because he's probably not getting blasted
Mets bullpen last 2 nights has been a joke. Yankees is a gift

It's that time of the year when Joe does dumb things like bet baseball. Stop judging me.

Hey, question. I got on board the fade-the-Yankees train late in the Jays series, but it was still good times. That being said, when you look at their schedule, this NY team has to start beating bad teams over these next two weeks if they're going to have any shot (because they finish against the Rays, etc.).

Here's my question, shouldn't they take at least two of three from this Mets team? And should this series be bet accordingly?

I'll hang up and listen to your answer, thanks for taking my call.

Ray with bad numbers at Camden.
Numbers with A. Kirk as catcher is good.
Jim Wolf or David Rackley behind HP is favorable for Ray
new guy and BAL may hit LHP but are bottom 3 in the league and Ray is going for the cy

It's that time of the year when Joe does dumb things like bet baseball. Stop judging me.

Hey, question. I got on board the fade-the-Yankees train late in the Jays series, but it was still good times. That being said, when you look at their schedule, this NY team has to start beating bad teams over these next two weeks if they're going to have any shot (because they finish against the Rays, etc.).

Here's my question, shouldn't they take at least two of three from this Mets team? And should this series be bet accordingly?

I'll hang up and listen to your answer, thanks for taking my call.

hey giuseppe, they suck so i wouldn't trust them to do anything. Can't wait to lose a shitload on those bad teams though because the price will be right for me each and every night

Oooh, I should also add, I've been betting the White Sox pretty consistently throughout the year and have a pretty decent feel for them. The really good news on them is, they're not streaky. So you can generally assume that if they've lost two in a row, they're getting a win in their next game or two.

To that point, they just lost the final two in Oakland—the second of which you could really tell by the lineup that they were fine to lose. Looking at the lineup tonight, and given that Rodon is rested, tonight may be a good spot to jump on board if you have any feel for the Red Sox. I don't so I may stay off tonight and look more at the next two, but as someone who bets the White Sox, this is a spot I would normally look to be on them.

Houck is nasty and Bogaerts back makes the BOS lineup look far better than CHW. Been looking at that one right now, just can't back the BoSox bullpen and Houck as a rook is still a little scary

hey giuseppe, they suck so i wouldn't trust them to do anything. Can't wait to lose a shitload on those bad teams though because the price will be right for me each and every night

They do suck, but I mean, so do the Mets. And the Yankees are really streaky, right?

I have a lot of trouble seeing them get swept in this series. Like A LOT. If they lose tonight that's five losses in a row? They have to win at least one of these games. To me tonight feels like a good spot simply to get the bad taste out of their mouth after this last series. On the broadcast, they mentioned the Yankees never had a lead in their series vs. the Jays, which was the first time that happened since 1908. I mean, fuck me, you have to be motivated here tonight, right? The dam has to break at some point, right?

Or is that how you go broke in baseball. Hahahaaha.

Rodon off the IL has a wide range of outcomes too

A ton.

That being said, the last time he came off the IL, I believe he came out on fire. LaRussa is playing with this IL for rest. The majority of these guys aren't really hurt hurt imo. Like, if the playoffs were going now, TA would be playing, I'm fully convinced of that.

Houck is nasty and Bogaerts back makes the BOS lineup look far better than CHW. Been looking at that one right now, just can't back the BoSox bullpen and Houck as a rook is still a little scary

All right, I'll leave it alone. Mostly because I'm not laying -150 with Rodon and just looking at the numbers, Houck's last couple of outings make me worry that getting to the over may be a challenge. So, FINE. I won't bet this game. SEE WHAT YOU DID. Hahahahaha.

i'm pretty close to pulling the Houck trigger only to get smoked by the BOS bullpen as i can't hold leads

Back