First Seven Days of January Discussion Thread

The Knicks still have a long way to go but this team competes and Thibs has them giving effort every night. They would be scary if someone could knock down 3s. Rivers is a huge presence for them, like the combo of him and Quickley in the backcourt we saw for a bit against. Big test against the hawks on Monday.

Dude has fallen off a cliff. Fultz-like issues.
dude had a huge ass Youtube segment on how the bubble made him uncomfortable and how he hired nutritionists and coaches for dribbling and shooting etc. Some are saying it's his "new" body he's getting used to....man it looks sad out there.. some thing is definitely up.

Wild games yesterday

Lotta people tuned to an awful NFL game while Steph poured in 62.

Nets under .500 now. No defense whatsoever.

I'm not a Draymond fan but the guy is certainly a glue guy. He makes the offense run better. If Oubre starts knocking down treys they should be in the play-in mix.

Wild games yesterday

Lotta people tuned to an awful NFL game while Steph poured in 62.

Nets under .500 now. No defense whatsoever.
Speaking of no defense........man the Wizards game totals.......I remembered before the bubble last year that they have many overs with the bad defense and fast pace they played......surprised with the addition of Westbrick and they still put up big numbers......

NO Fun League is all about Tanking to get better draft position except for the $&;&$&;& JETS......
Fphilly U Eagles!!!!!

Philly crushing lately. Can they do it again? Tough three games running

Sacto might be a good look.
Philly was -5/-4/-2.5 early 2nd tonight live.

Sacto getting run out of the building in San Francisco.

I like to clown on Draymond...

But... This team is passing the ball much better since he's been back. They'll finish with well over 30 assists tonight in an absolute drubbing of Sacramento.. impressive stuff of the portland game last night

From what I read tonight.... KD still has the antibodies...

But the protocol doesn't distinguish between any of that...

Also has tested negative 3x already...

The scheduling makes it tough to cap situational games. B2b with the same team takes away the travel/tried part of things.

Now that the whole social media world is laughing at Kyrie's comments, I expect BKN to win and cover...
Bkn opened at -3 and is now +4.5. Is KD really worth 7-8 pts?
Taking at shot at ML+160.

The scheduling makes it tough to cap situational games. B2b with the same team takes away the travel/tried part of things.

Now that the whole social media world is laughing at Kyrie's comments, I expect BKN to win and cover...
Bkn opened at -3 and is now +4.5. Is KD really worth 7-8 pts?
Taking at shot at ML+160.

i think he is worth 8 points when that number crosses 0.

like that Kyrie is still playing, though. Never like their chemistry with Kyrie and the role players.

i think he is worth 8 points when that number crosses 0.

like that Kyrie is still playing, though. Never like their chemistry with Kyrie and the role players.
That's true. It is a big factor if the number crosses 0.
Let's see which type of Jazz shows up too. Really hope Levert steps up big time in this week.

Clippers are tonight's Sacramento

Just getting pasted by the Spurs

Clips led 27-26

Spurs went on a 28-3 run.

Man those Knicks just keep coming. Julius playing at all Nba level, Payton actually scoring, and holy shit Austin Rivers 14 straight to close it out. I do worry about Randle and RJ wearing down already leading the NBA in minutes played but our whole bench is out right now

Pistons play hard again, get an OT victory

Milwaukee defense was the tonic for the Jazz perhaps. Bucks currently are showing a donut over 4 mins into 4th

Nets need 50 from Caris to get this win in 4th.

NBA is a weird place right now. Expected it just not as severe as it's been.
Dogs, more times than not.

Teams just deciding halfway or more through games to throw in towel (Lakers did in a 10 pt game with 4 left vs Spurs for example)

Two-face teams (never know what you'll get

Bad teams competing most nights (Bulls...well may not be so bad....Knicks...Stons...)

This Jazz and Bucks 4th quarter about as bad as it gets...

Gonna be fighting for game total of 231.5

Live total entering 4th was 259.5

Dogs, more times than not.

Teams just deciding halfway or more through games to throw in towel (Lakers did in a 10 pt game with 4 left vs Spurs for example)

Two-face teams (never know what you'll get

Bad teams competing most nights (Bulls...well may not be so bad....Knicks...Stons...)

Not fun when you have a system that spits favorites then the one time it throws out a dog, it doesn't hit either.

Gotta ride it out.

Reversion happening but it might take awhile.

Back