Week of Saturday, September 7th Plays and Analysis Thread...

Alright, unless Oregon randomly scores plus goes for 2, the 1st half plays are dead. Most certainly that over --easily my worst cap today..

8-8-1 (1.58) this week

Overall:

21-18-1
+5.81

Back at it next week... we're on to the Niffel for now...

Now my worst cap ...

Scores 14 in ten seconds and another 7 two mins later

Cock tease??

A lot of tracking coming up in this particular session..

Some numbers I'm not totally comfortable with...

Kansas, Nebraska and Tennessee are teams I'm comfortable with tonight... 2 of those I need to see for a bit...

One, I don't.

1H TT --

Tennessee o17.5 +100
Nice read on fading Colorado. Think I'm gonna retire after that one. Not sure how you bring in 5 stars and starters from other programs on ol and look the same.

Kansas really wasn't a bad read. D held up but they couldn't score and it's all because the oc change.

Nice read on fading Colorado. Think I'm gonna retire after that one. Not sure how you bring in 5 stars and starters from other programs on ol and look the same.

Kansas really wasn't a bad read. D held up but they couldn't score and it's all because the oc change.

We've seen plenty of teams recruit stars in portal and look like ass.

This is still a rebuild at Colorado.

Alright, unless Oregon randomly scores plus goes for 2, the 1st half plays are dead. Most certainly that over --easily my worst cap today..

8-8-1 (1.58) this week

Overall:

21-18-1
+5.81

I'll redo this in the a.m.

8-8-1 (1.58) this week

Overall:

21-18-1
+5.81

Fixing this due to the miracle in Wazzou end of the half...

9-7-1 +2.62

Overall: 22-17-1 +10.01 units

Back