First Seven Days of January Discussion Thread

And just when we start talking about them the Knicks turn in a clunker vs okc. Came out strong early and were up 11 in 1st only to get worked the rest of the game. Looked like a tired team tonight. Need to get some of these bench guys healthy

Who all is out for Philly today?

Why is game at 3est?
Here’s who is in according to Twitter Fantasy Labs:

Danny Green, Dwight Howard, Tyrese Maxey, Tony Bradley, Isaiah Joe, Dakota Mathias, Paul Reed, Mike Scott. Scott will be available but won't play, so rotation will be 7 players. No idea about the scheduling question...

Here’s who is in according to Twitter Fantasy Labs:

Danny Green, Dwight Howard, Tyrese Maxey, Tony Bradley, Isaiah Joe, Dakota Mathias, Paul Reed, Mike Scott. Scott will be available but won't play, so rotation will be 7 players. No idea about the scheduling question...
I had to bite at DEN -8 1H. Even with Denver’s crappy play, I can’t remember seeing a regular season game where one team is using an exhibition roster.

I had to bite at DEN -8 1H. Even with Denver’s crappy play, I can’t remember seeing a regular season game where one team is using an exhibition roster.
For some reason my book (BM) turned off first half bets. I got the full game at -12, but not happily because my impression of the Nuggets is that they will play down to the competition. But a -6 or -8 in the first half shouldn’t be too much to ask of them...

For some reason my book (BM) turned off first half bets. I got the full game at -12, but not happily because my impression of the Nuggets is that they will play down to the competition. But a -6 or -8 in the first half shouldn’t be too much to ask of them...
Nuggets are treating it like an exhibition game. They aren't even trying to rebound.

Bad break for you, and probably for me as well if they don’t develop some kind of conscience over the halftime break....

Bad break for you, and probably for me as well if they don’t develop some kind of conscience over the halftime break....
Yep, not a goaltend. If DEN tried at all it would've been easy. Howard's got 3 fouls. Jokic should feast.

I like GS, Toronto is lost offensively. Fun fact I saw: Golden State is currently 19th in 3pt%. Remove Kelly Oubre attempts, they’d be 4th.

Back