First bet with many more expected

Do not think I can bet WS. Would like to but this is Richards last game and they really will fight for him.

No idea about Milwaukee Reds. Certainly expect Milwaukee to win but have posted that most of the season Bailey has pitched great on 5 days rest

Underbet. Have 4 units minus 2.5 down in the Yank game so far

Last edited:
Small bet Baltimore.
This pitcher for Baltimore actually looks great in a way. He started with 2 road games at Cleveland and Yanks and gave up 5 earned and then 8 innings 1 run
About done think there is some value in Minn and Cubs but too tired to think about it

Fairly sure Pitt first half Thursday.
When ump is known that may be a game bet
or a first half over as well

Last edited:
Right now there is 1 game seperating Houston and Cleveland and there is a real chance Cleveland loses Thursday morning. That may force Houston's hand and they try hard to win the first game. If Cleveland loses in the morning it is certainly right
Peacock is very average on 6+ as is Rodriquez on 4
Just thinking out loud so far.

Will look at it later
In the morning game if you look at Santana and Carrasco you see two very good pitchers with little to seperate them except the umpire who Carrasco has
never faced. Miller is a over umpire. Santana has 66.1 innings with him 2.98 career ERA and the last 2 starts with him were extremely good. Cleveland has a better record in day games and against someone else would be in good shape, Here Its just not true
Will have money on them but still thinking how. Imagine straight snitl and plus 2.5 runs larger

Last edited:
Regarding Nova and Jackson. Jackson is on worst rest which is pretty bad and Nova has been getting a lot of 5 days rest and should be in good shape

Forgetting stats for a moment Romano has been hit hard by Milwaukee and to a lesser extent the same is true for Suter. Milwaukee has an edge since the Reds have trouble with lefties. I need to look at the ump

The ump is Everritt. He is 16-15 with no history. Reds 5-5 with him. Milwaukee 3-7. Not much interest so far

Will be listening to early game while working, under hammered, gotta think Tribe have reasons to go hard, twins less so. Huge line must be a bit telling

Twins are not playing their real team. 5 guys out. Cleveland probably gets there. Certainly not betting Twins now

Byron Buxton, Brian Dozier, Joe Mauer, Eddie Rosario, and Eduardo Escobar are all out of the Twins' starting lineup Thursday versus the Indians.

It's a hangover squad for the Twins after they officially clinched the second American League Wild Card spot on Wednesday night. Zack Granite is in center field and batting leadoff with Ehire Adrianza playing second base and hitting second. Kennys Vargas will start at first base and bat cleanup.

Have a hunch to play Yanks minus 2.5 for 1 unit
and just forget about the game. If you catch my drift we have a pitcher with real problems but a huge edge in teams

Brewers may still be in it. Reds lineup is good, Romano in good bounceback spot. Reds have great incentive to play hard verse drowning team, haha

Go Reds
+150

5 quality players out for Cubs. My feeling is that is too much.
Would welcome discussion about this

WS after this last game at home go to Cleveland who they correctly hate but it is a strong argument for home last game vs Anaheim who has a real challenge vs Seattle for their last games at home
No current idea what Houston wants. Line up will tell a lot.
There is at least 1 angle for Miami which is game after giving up 10 or more. Fairly heavy lean to Teheran despite four day rest

Hendricks with ump 15 innings 2.40 ERA.
Cub have a lot of PEPs. All those young guys that somehow hit 20 plus home runs. Lynn on 4 is listed at 3.90 but that is cumulative where he is now it is more.
I am on the Cubs late. Meanwhile Teheran is getting 12. I am very curious about this umpire

Bud doe not show 4 days rest this season. Last season 43 innings 6.70 ERA.
Locked in WS before they go into Cleveland to end the season
Actually last year on the road last year 2-6 7.69

Jackson Nats wearing down after fluky nice start to season. Nova solid in this spot or no vs a weakened Nats lineup?

I lean Oakland as well. I mentioned Nova first half earlier. Jackson on 5 1-4 7.49. Should have bet it in the morning as it has been going down streadily.
I think being utterly crushed by Houston will make it hard to pick themselves up.
Also have locked in Teheran first 5. Bullpen could be factor but may add Atlanta for game

Currently unlikely to play Houston Boston game. It is really hard now to catch Cleveland and I am not sure how Houston will treat the situation but they probably could win this game if they wanted but it would not gain them anything that I see

Re KC. I favor them but not enough. Duffy on inferior rest but friendly ump. Could argue his team will support him and get him in but - 200 seems to much for him. KC just does not seem strong enough. No argument for anyone who likes it

Pillar and smoak out

Tanska terrible day this year, wretched

Going to rationalize the smoke, pillar rests as awesome late game bats in spots for rbis, playing to win baby

Split it in first 5 rls and game cause its more action than anything else, but it enticed me

Last edited:
Tanaka over time has been good on 6. The numbers do not show that but only because of the period where he could no pitch in the day.
Got started late. I think there should be ral value with NY but the umpire was not encouraging. I had undervalued Toronto twice recently and I did not even have time to talk about it. Made a very small bet on NY 2 units regular RL which will probably be wrong but with short time I scale down Sorry no post

Quintana is off his first complete game shutout. If it was a no hitter it would be close to an auto fade. Its not and he ha shown the ability to pitch well after 8 inning games.
I am not clear that the Cubs have anything to gain here but epect them to try to win since they lost their last game with this team evaluation of the line ups would be useful since I am a little blank on it

Step is decent in the day. He has been bad on the road. ERA vs Cubs 6,08 13.1 innings.
1-5 away lifetime 7.93 ERA
Does Quintana who has been average minus on 4 pitch well and bury him or do they give a damn?

Fister and Fletcher
Supposed to be 2.84 ERA 19 innings
Does not look like it 5 games 1 win opposition scored 25 runs fairly old games

In 229 pitches Houston has got Fister for 11 runs,
Morton with ump 6 innings 1.50 ERA

Back